Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
So far it seems like your corruption level only affects what corrupt actions you can do, like tainting the water in the church requires 65 corruption before you can even do it. Is there an instant where it's the other way where if you have too much corruption you can't initiate a love only route or something?
As far as I can tell the official walkthrough in the OP tells you everything you need to know.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
did i mentioned any bow? i think the bow they are talking about is from the chest in the tunnels to the south where the spider roaming around..
That's why I'm asking: I didn't find any bow in any chest in these tunnels. I completed everything, but the only bows I have are the bow I have since the very beginning and the reinforced bow they crafted for me in the Rumah village using elderwood.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
there are 2 way to get in there break the wall with pickaxe if you already bought it from shop or get into the prison click on the floor to find the hole on the ground..
Man, I've already told you that I completed everything. Everything means everything. I explored every damn palm down there when I saved Arianna and I opened every damn safe. I did not find any bow. Now my question is: did you find a bow?

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
So far it seems like your corruption level only affects what corrupt actions you can do, like tainting the water in the church requires 65 corruption before you can even do it. Is there an instant where it's the other way where if you have too much corruption you can't initiate a love only route or something?
So far as I'm aware, nothing like this has been implemented, and Chyos has not shared any thoughts regarding this. Perhaps in the future this will become a thing? But that's just speculation.

when the old saves stop working ?
After the rework update is completed, which looks to be end of June now -- for anyone playing the latest update, while here on F95 that might be around end of July. So you have some time.

Man, I've already told you that I completed everything. Everything means everything. I explored every damn palm down there when I saved Arianna and I opened every damn safe. I did not find any bow. Now my question is: did you find a bow?
I know I found the bow. I haven't played since August, so been there in the game for quite awhile too.

From the walkthrough: Arianna, 15. 6. In the tunnels to the south you can also find a new bow.

What this means is that when you are in the tunnels with the spiders, instead of breaking out of either exit, go explore south instead in the tunnel. The whole tunnel is basically a loop, with the exits on the north side of the loop. If it's not there, maybe your game is bugged.

maba100

Jun 16, 2017
I think you can go back even after the quest and break the wall with a pickaxe where you rescued Arianna.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And if you go south in the tunnels there will be a chest that contains the bow that's a bit better than the reinforced one.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I think you can go back even after the quest and break the wall with a pickaxe where you rescued Arianna.

And if you go south in the tunnels there will be a chest that contains the bow that's a bit better than the reinforced one.

Well... I guess I'm a damn idiot. I got it but I totally forgot it. And when I checked my weapons I didn't realize that I equipped it but it's missing from the Item ---> weapon list. :poop::poop::poop:

So I got 3 bows, in the end. :geek:

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Am i locked out of that harem permanently ?
Looks like it, but, honestly, there won't be any threesome scenes with Mira anyway for a long, long time if ever, and save files will all be broken in 3-4 months from now, so it doesn't really matter. You can still have fun with Emily in any case.

Reactions: madslegend

madslegend

Jul 6, 2018
Looks like it, but, honestly, there won't be any threesome scenes with Mira anyway for a long, long time if ever, and save files will all be broken in 3-4 months from now, so it doesn't really matter. You can still have fun with Emily in any case.
ah ok then, thanks for the reply

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
about mira i has sex with her now and new update come to star her quest 14d but i don't know i finish it or not need some help

Elpreference

Dec 29, 2017
I've brought some saves upon this cursed land...

Save 1 - Mixed NTR and Non NTR, specifically to watch Penny's corruption scenes. Doesn't have Imawyn's content [Incomplete save]
Save 2 - No NTR, no futa and I left Penny route up till the point where you can begin to corrupt her. Imawyn's corruption route(just slightly changes some dialogues). [Full save]
Save 3 - No NTR, no futa and I left Penny up to the point to corrupt her. Imawyn's love route(just slightly changes some dialogues). Got the tainted sword from the prophet. [Full save]
Save 4 - No NTR, FUTA and I think it is a complete save too [Full save(probably)]
Save 5 - NTR save missing a lot of content with Tia's and Kate's NTR content unlocked. The MC possesses no rights over her wanita in this save as he lost against Dasan in a fight. [Incomplete]
Save 6 - NTR just before deciding if Sabrina's virginity was taken or not. [Incomplete]
Save 7 - NTR with Imawyn's love route. It is in the point in which you can take her virginity at the tent. After this you can go with either Lyvia or Tia to find the viking-looking guys and get some mini scenes if you lose. [Incomplete]
Save 8 - NTR with Imawyn still in prison(Virgin). You can begin to corrupt her or just ignore her and continue with the other NTR routes. [Incomplete]

The rest of the saves are random scenes I've encontered throughout my playthroughs.
(If you want to lose on purpose in the NTR saves you have to deactivate the Quick combat in the options menu and in a fight choose items and drink the feinting dead potion)
I do not want to start the game from a scratch, I just want to have 1 ntr save file from these saves. But, when I copy past 1 save file, it does not show in the game. Any ideas?

CruelOcean

Sep 17, 2018
I do not want to start the game from a scratch, I just want to have 1 ntr save file from these saves. But, when I copy past 1 save file, it does not show in the game. Any ideas?
did u also copy the config.rpg and global.rpg save files?

although do remember those saves are from some versions ago, I have not played in some time so idk if it has affected the savefiles somehow

It Was I DIO

Jan 17, 2021
When is the update that destroys save files? I want to start a new playthrough but its kinda pointless imo if its gonna be destroyed come the update.

Reactions: kamibell
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes