str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
ever since ive been playing this update and having fun with penny i kept thinking theres something missing
AND it turns out something is missing...the best line...cant remember how it went exactly
but something along the lines of mc plowing the fields and you ended up plowing her instead
sure hope we get to be the one to pop her cherry!!!

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
giuse Where are you getting stuck? Tomak's duel? You might need to follow Tia or Rumah questlines further before you can do the duel. I believe Hiba content is in them prior to her separate entry in the walkthrough, so if the MC hasn't fucked Hiba yet, you need to go back to the Tia or Rumah questlines in the walkthrough.

str8up Are you able to get the scene in the fields with Penny? If so, are you saying that part of dialogue is missing from that scene?

no mate i never saw netori and ntr can be netori or netorare so you dont know what it is in game , i saw games with ntr and cheating at same time and not being cheated
Netori happens in Rumah with Hiba and Ayita. Also Penny, Yasmine. Maybe Kate if you let her have a relationship with Rick. Eventually Verena when she gets another update. I think the NTR tag usually means netorare on F95, but I don't typically check out NTR games so maybe you know better than I. Not sure what you are saying when you said "ntr and cheating at same time and not being cheated". It's a little unclear to me, sorry.

Also, if you turn off the NTR in the game, that will turn off netorare, but not netori. Though this probably means you can't allow Rick to have a relationship with Kate, so you won't be able to get that netori then.

Wish this would get an android port, always keep my eye on this one as i like what i see.
Chyos has no plans for it, so a hero needs to appear.

Poor Anya still doesnt do anything since the start of the game..
She will get an option in the main content poll soon, now that Penny has been done. Maybe next poll, after Chyos completes the Bianca/John update (will be finished at end of next month).

Hi does anyone know what will be the focus of the upcoming update?
More Bianca. Also the mines will be added, two maps south of Arenfield.

Last edited:
Reactions: Valronn

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
She will get an option in the main content poll soon, now that Penny has been done. Maybe next poll, after Chyos completes the Bianca/John update (will be finished at end of next month).
Pal, you know what WE need. We NEED Frisha + Mira threesome :sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky: . So, Frisha MUST win next poll :whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Well,

0.3.6.5 changelog:

"new scene with her [Frisha] and Dave"

Can anybody tell me when it happens? :unsure::unsure:

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Pal, you know what WE need. We NEED Frisha + Mira threesome :sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky: . So, Frisha MUST win next poll :whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:
You think there will be a Frisha and Mira threesome if Frisha wins the next poll? I doubt that. Mira needs to be corruptible to engage in threesomes, and we found out she is not corruptible, at least not yet.

Sooo...something like that is a long, long way off. My best guess, Gwen's questline needs to be advanced so we have the struggle between her and her sister, maybe MC gets new powers of corruption, or maybe switching to Gwen's sister allegiance will allow MC to have influence with Mira in that way. Either way, I am saying that unlocking the full family fun in Emily's house probably requires advancing Gwen's story, at the least.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
You think there will be a Frisha and Mira threesome if Frisha wins the next poll? I doubt that. Mira needs to be corruptible to engage in threesomes, and we found out she is not corruptible, at least not yet.

Sooo...something like that is a long, long way off. My best guess, Gwen's questline needs to be advanced so we have the struggle between her and her sister, maybe MC gets new powers of corruption, or maybe switching to Gwen's sister allegiance will allow MC to have influence with Mira in that way. Either way, I am saying that unlocking the full family fun in Emily's house probably requires advancing Gwen's story, at the least.
Well, I think you're right (most likely). Anyway, Frisha & Arianna are my favourite girls. :)

giuse

Aug 15, 2018
after you beat tomak for hiba wait for a weeks tomak will then kick her out/break up with her and then raaisha will take her in after that you will have to advance raaisha story until she become your wanita to unlock the 3p at midnight/morning...
i dont remember if i had beat tomak how do i know?

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
i dont remember if i had beat tomak how do i know?
I guess you didn't see me at @ you in my earlier response. You have to follow the Tia and Rumah questlines further before being able to duel Tomak, which means you will have had sex with Hiba already before starting her separate route in the walkthrough.

mira is already corrupted right after you reveal mc relationship with emilyb... not sure what is the different about ntr, most of the player don wan ntr but wan a 3p with those girl which is mean to asking them to watch what you did to another girl or cheating on them it is kinda selfish...
According to walkthrough, Mira has no available corruption points. Is that wrong? If it's right, she is not corruptible. Also I believe the story established with her recent update that she is not corruptible by the MC. Is that wrong?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: giuse and darkashy

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
giuse Where are you getting stuck? Tomak's duel? You might need to follow Tia or Rumah questlines further before you can do the duel. I believe Hiba content is in them prior to her separate entry in the walkthrough, so if the MC hasn't fucked Hiba yet, you need to go back to the Tia or Rumah questlines in the walkthrough.

str8up Are you able to get the scene in the fields with Penny? If so, are you saying that part of dialogue is missing from that scene?

Netori happens in Rumah with Hiba and Ayita. Also Penny, Yasmine. Maybe Kate if you let her have a relationship with Rick. Eventually Verena when she gets another update. I think the NTR tag usually means netorare on F95, but I don't typically check out NTR games so maybe you know better than I. Not sure what you are saying when you said "ntr and cheating at same time and not being cheated". It's a little unclear to me, sorry.

Also, if you turn off the NTR in the game, that will turn off netorare, but not netori. Though this probably means you can't allow Rick to have a relationship with Kate, so you won't be able to get that netori then.

Chyos has no plans for it, so a hero needs to appear.

More Bianca. Also the mines will be added, two maps south of Arenfield.
maybe im mistaken because it has been while since ive played (from waiting for THIS update)but could swear she said that line both in the prayer room and bedroom also??if not then ignore that statement LOL

maba100

Jun 16, 2017
Well,

0.3.6.5 changelog:

"new scene with her [Frisha] and Dave"

Can anybody tell me when it happens? :unsure::unsure:
I guess it only happens in the ntr route. I have no idea how you can even get this scene after the Dave incident when Frisha isn't leaving the house.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
ever since ive been playing this update and having fun with penny i kept thinking theres something missing
AND it turns out something is missing...the best line...cant remember how it went exactly
but something along the lines of mc plowing the fields and you ended up plowing her instead
sure hope we get to be the one to pop her cherry!!!
That's available... if you are playing Love route keep spending time with her until she offers her virginity to you... next morning that line drops

AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
Hey can it happen, when i Level my Char too much up, that the Game can freeze or have Bugs?
I fight those Guys from that Raven Bud, cause they give a lot of Exp.Points.
Also, when i freed the Girl from the Werwolf Sect, is there still something to do in their damn Hideout?
I heard about some Statues, that can be rotated?
TYSM

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Hey can it happen, when i Level my Char too much up, that the Game can freeze or have Bugs?
I fight those Guys from that Raven Bud, cause they give a lot of Exp.Points.
Also, when i freed the Girl from the Werwolf Sect, is there still something to do in their damn Hideout?
I heard about some Statues, that can be rotated?
TYSM
Did you find the unique bow in the spider tunnels?
Did you beat the Prophet and collect the unique sword?

Reactions: AlecVentrue

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
That's available... if you are playing Love route keep spending time with her until she offers her virginity to you... next morning that line drops
awww crap im on her corrupted line wish they would tell us in advance when cherries are available to pop so we have our cues to be on right track LOL
maybe not now BUT hoe someday corrupted line can cherry pop her LOL

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes