anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Does anyone on patreon know what is Chyos' planning with the Werewolf? The walkthrough said killing him will affect some future scenes so i'm dunno what to do with him yet. Is there going to be a NTR that involves him or something? I do make separate saves for NTR scenes.

Horalover

May 7, 2017
Does anyone on patreon know what is Chyos' planning with the Werewolf? The walkthrough said killing him will affect some future scenes so i'm dunno what to do with him yet. Is there going to be a NTR that involves him or something? I do make separate saves for NTR scenes.
If you don't kill him, it opens up the option for a NTR scene with Arianna and the werewolf.
To get the patch for the scene, you need to join his discord, which means you need to pay $1

Reactions: Pervy Sensei

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
What's in the rework that make it worth to start over?
A lot of different items are on the rework list, not necessarily all will be done. Main focus is combat. But other changes have to do with gamebreaking bugs that can't be fixed without breaking saves, so that's the main issue. Also the farming will be changed, the original design Chyos had for farming couldn't be implemented before because it breaks saves, but now it will be added since saves will be broken anyway.

There is a "fanmade" patch available on the Discord (accessible by patrons of any tier, including the $1 tier) that has a scene with the werewolf and Arianna. So if you let the werewolf live, then you would be able to access that if you have the patch installed. Not sure if its technically NTR, but maybe it scratches that itch for you.

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
There is a "fanmade" patch available on the Discord (accessible by patrons of any tier, including the $1 tier) that has a scene with the werewolf and Arianna.
So it isn't an "official" patch?

Also if i'm not on his discord, this scene is inaccessible.

Cool, now i can kill that thing without any worries of missing scenes. Im not an NTR fan, but i do want to see every scenes, hence the multiple saves.

Reactions: kamibell

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I have another question. What if I stop Kate from dancing in her tavern?
All I see is you don't lose anything other than more option during the time you control her during working time by going to the stage and dancing for the bar.

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
So it isn't an "official" patch?

Also if i'm not on his discord, this scene is inaccessible.

Cool, now i can kill that thing without any worries of missing scenes. Im not an NTR fan, but i do want to see every scenes, hence the multiple saves.
I guess it could be called a semi-official patch. It breaks Patreon terms of service, so it could never be 100% official. But, honestly, it's just a workaround for the Patreon issue. So, I think you get it.

But yes, if you are not on the discord, it is inaccessible, I think, unless someone has been including it by default in the OP download for the game. Wouldn't know myself.

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
I have another question. What if I stop Kate from dancing in her tavern?
All I see is you don't lose anything other than more option during the time you control her during working time by going to the stage and dancing for the bar.
She doesn't make less money if she doesn't dance? I thought she makes more money if she dances in the tavern, so you get more from her once she starts giving you money for the Kirlic trip. I might be mistaken though.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
She doesn't make less money if she doesn't dance? I thought she makes more money if she dances in the tavern, so you get more from her once she starts giving you money for the Kirlic trip. I might be mistaken though.
Well, you don't need her money, in the end. You get much more money by selling furs you get by killing wolves and deers, for example. Or cutting elderwood.

Reactions: RedZone30

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Well, you don't need her money, in the end. You get much more money by selling furs you get by killing wolves and deers, for example. Or cutting elderwood.
or selling meat from your hunt... in total there are a lot of more regular and profitable actions to earn Copper, Silver or even Gold

Reactions: RedZone30

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
or selling meat from your hunt... in total there are a lot of more regular and profitable actions to earn Copper, Silver or even Gold
But you don't even have to do anything for it. You just see her at night and she gives you money. I think it even saves up, right? So you can just visit her once a week and get a bunch of money? I mean, it's just so easy! The other things require actual effort, you know?

Anyway, I was just answering a question about what difference it makes if you have Kate dance or not dance in the tavern with her slutty dress, so mission accomplished.

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
The game is interesting, but please remove the incest tag or change the relationship between people because stepfather or stepmother or stepson etc., etc., etc. is not incest.
It is very easy to know the definition of incest, just look at a dictionary.
Thank you

INCEST
"Generally speaking, the closer the genetic relationship between two people, the stronger and more highly charged is the taboo prohibiting or discouraging sexual relations between them. Thus, sexual intercourse between a father and daughter, a mother and son, or a brother and sister is almost universally forbidden. Sexual relations between an uncle and niece or between an aunt and nephew are also generally taboo, and relations between first cousins are prohibited as well in some societies "

INCEST
Incest (/ ˈɪnsɛst / IN-sest) is human sexual activity among family members relatives. [1] [2] This typically includes sexual activity between people in consanguinity (blood relations)

The incest taboo is one of the most widespread of all cultural taboos, both in present and in past societies. [3] Most modern societies have laws regarding incest or social restrictions on closely consanguineous marriages. [3] In societies where it is illegal, consensual adult incest is seen by some as a victimless crime. [4] [5] Some cultures extend the incest taboo to relatives with no consanguinity such as milk-siblings, step-siblings, and adoptive siblings, albeit sometimes with less intensity. [6] [7] Third-degree relatives (such as half-aunt, half-nephew, first cousin) on average have 12.5% common genetic heritage, and sexual relations between them are viewed differently in various cultures, from being discouraged to being socially acceptable. [8] Children of incestuous relationships have been regarded as illegitimate, and are still so regarded in some societies today. In most cases, the parents did not have the option to marry to remove that status, as incestuous marriages were, and are, normally also prohibited.

A common justification for prohibiting incest is avoiding inbreeding: a collection of genetic disorders suffered by the children of parents with a close genetic relationship. [9] Such children are at greater risk for congenital disorders, death, and developmental and physical disability, and that risk is proportional to their parents' coefficient of relationship — a measure of how closely the parents are related genetically. [9] [10] But cultural anthropologists have noted that inbreeding avoidance cannot form the sole basis for the incest taboo because the boundaries of the incest prohibition vary widely between cultures, and not necessarily in ways that maximize the avoidance of inbreeding. [9] [11] [12] [13]

In some societies, such as those of Ancient Egypt, brother – sister, father – daughter, mother – son, cousin – cousin, aunt – nephew, uncle – niece, and other combinations of relations within a royal family were married as a means of perpetuating the royal lineage. [14] [15] Some societies have different views about what constitutes illegal or immoral incest. However, sexual relations with a first-degree relative (meaning a parent, sibling or child) are almost universally forbidden. [16]

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
The game is interesting, but please remove the incest tag or change the relationship between people because stepfather or stepmother or stepson etc., etc., etc. is not incest.
Thank you

INCEST
"Generally speaking, the closer the genetic relationship between two people, the stronger and more highly charged is the taboo prohibiting or discouraging sexual relations between them. Thus, sexual intercourse between a father and daughter, a mother and son, or a brother and sister is almost universally forbidden. Sexual relations between an uncle and niece or between an aunt and nephew are also generally taboo, and relations between first cousins are prohibited as well in some societies "

INCEST
Incest (/ ˈɪnsɛst / IN-sest) is human sexual activity among family members relatives. [1] [2] This typically includes sexual activity between people in consanguinity (blood relations)

The incest taboo is one of the most widespread of all cultural taboos, both in present and in past societies. [3] Most modern societies have laws regarding incest or social restrictions on closely consanguineous marriages. [3] In societies where it is illegal, consensual adult incest is seen by some as a victimless crime. [4] [5] Some cultures extend the incest taboo to relatives with no consanguinity such as milk-siblings, step-siblings, and adoptive siblings, albeit sometimes with less intensity. [6] [7] Third-degree relatives (such as half-aunt, half-nephew, first cousin) on average have 12.5% common genetic heritage, and sexual relations between them are viewed differently in various cultures, from being discouraged to being socially acceptable. [8] Children of incestuous relationships have been regarded as illegitimate, and are still so regarded in some societies today. In most cases, the parents did not have the option to marry to remove that status, as incestuous marriages were, and are, normally also prohibited.

A common justification for prohibiting incest is avoiding inbreeding: a collection of genetic disorders suffered by the children of parents with a close genetic relationship. [9] Such children are at greater risk for congenital disorders, death, and developmental and physical disability, and that risk is proportional to their parents' coefficient of relationship — a measure of how closely the parents are related genetically. [9] [10] But cultural anthropologists have noted that inbreeding avoidance cannot form the sole basis for the incest taboo because the boundaries of the incest prohibition vary widely between cultures, and not necessarily in ways that maximize the avoidance of inbreeding. [9] [11] [12] [13]

In some societies, such as those of Ancient Egypt, brother – sister, father – daughter, mother – son, cousin – cousin, aunt – nephew, uncle – niece, and other combinations of relations within a royal family were married as a means of perpetuating the royal lineage. [14] [15] Some societies have different views about what constitutes illegal or immoral incest. However, sexual relations with a first-degree relative (meaning a parent, sibling or child) are almost universally forbidden. [16]
If you read Marcus's letter a second time, you can change the relationship with Mira, so she will be your half-sister. No need to...post all that. We good?

How do i cheat?:S
Start new game, choose to have cheats. Then maybe you have to visit Marcus's house after the intro and go to the table/desk, select book.

Reactions: zARRR

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
Omg this has to be the most retarded MC i've played as.. he fails the hunt cause drunk, his father dies and he still want to drink same fcking day as he wakes up?...

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Omg this has to be the most retarded MC i've played as.. he fails the hunt cause drunk, his father dies and he still want to drink same fcking day as he wakes up?...
Yes, that is the kind of character he starts as. Obviously he is starting off as a drunk and layabout, instead of just breaking out of that habit cuz of father's death, he now has more reason to want to run back to it and forget his woes. Makes sense to me.

He quickly matures, as you find out if you keep playing.

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
If you read Marcus's letter a second time, you can change the relationship with Mira, so she will be your half-sister. No need to...post all that. We good?

I read the letter, and did you read what the dictionaries say about incest?

Start new game, choose to have cheats. Then maybe you have to visit Marcus's house after the intro and go to the table/desk, select book.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Thank you

INCEST

INCEST

We all know this info and for this site you should go read the tag list.

Reactions: Pervy Sensei

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes