Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
is there any fan made map for the sanctum? or which switches to turn of the darkness affect?

i found you switches - 0054: LightMaskSwitch to off to stop my heart from beating too fast....
View attachment 1134304
Not sure why that would be neccesary, visibility is still good enough in the Dungeon, but playing around with switches can cause you another kind of heart attack, if your saves won't load or the game crashes for no apparent reason.
The thing that actually shocks me down there is the Succubus materializing sound... i.e. the warping of space

Reactions: darkashy

hsaIV

Nov 7, 2020
At minimum Raaisha needs to be your Wanita.
You might also need to have had sex with Hiba in your own hut (ignore her for 3 days or so and than sleep in Rumah)
How do I make her my Wanita? There's no entry for Raaisha in the walkthrough...

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
drain energy is bug after used once syfa.... the first time i use on her it did recover my energy but after that used the skill on her will become to recover hp... not sure this only happen on syfa or other enemy i never use it on the other
View attachment 1134397
Well she is a succubus and also capeable of useing the same skills... I wouldn't be surprised if Energy is an equivalent for HP in her case. I used that skill on Bandits/brigands several times dureing a fight and never had something like that occur to me.
How do I make her my Wanita? There's no entry for Raaisha in the walkthrough...
Take a look at the Rumah section... that said she should become yours once you have dealt with the Orcs as in defeating their leader... either by enslaving or killing him.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: darkashy

xXxDantixXx

Feb 26, 2021
Hi Big love fot the dev
can anyone please tell me when the official release for 0.3.7.0 version in the site and thanks

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Hi Big love fot the dev
can anyone please tell me when the official release for 0.3.7.0 version in the site and thanks
0.x.0 Versions normally are released at the end of the month, while 0.x.5 Versions are at the middle of each month.
It's normally on a friday though

sickkid89

Nov 1, 2018
there seems to be a bug with hiba and raaisha threesome scenes. i went to hut at night, got in and nothing happen. no threesome cutscenes or anything. when i press x, MC only exit the hut. how do i fix this?

Last edited:

hsaIV

Nov 7, 2020
there seems to be a bug with hiba and raaisha threesome scenes. i went to hut at night, got in and nothing happens. no threesome cutscenes or anything. when i press x, MC only exit the hut. how do i fix this?
Yeah, this is my problem also...

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
there seems to be a bug with hiba and raaisha threesome scenes. i went to hut at night, got in and nothing happen. no threesome cutscenes or anything. when i press x, MC only exit the hut. how do i fix this?
Yeah, this is my problem also...
Each of you if you want to upload your save for this and I will take a look at them and see if I can find your problem.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
are you guys useing mods or have you altered stats or triggers via 3rd party tools?

hsaIV

Nov 7, 2020
there seems to be a bug with hiba and raaisha threesome scenes. i went to hut at night, got in and nothing happens. no threesome cutscenes or anything. when i press x, MC only exit the hut. how do i fix this?
OK, I think I figured this out... After Hiba is thrown out of her hut & Raaisha takes her in talk to her in the afternoon. She will ask you if you want to have fun with her & you should have the option of having a threesome in Raaisha's hut.

Reactions: RedZone30

RedZone30

Dec 15, 2019
OK, I think I figured this out... After Hiba is thrown out of her hut & Raaisha takes her in talk to her in the afternoon. She will ask you if you want to have fun with her & you should have the option of having a threesome in Raaisha's hut.
Same in morning and evening.

EDIT: Hmm...might have to check evening. Get back to you on that.

EDIT 2: Threesome with Hiba and Raaisha is available and occurs in morning, noon, afternoon, evening and night. But maybe for first time event it has to be afternoon. Can't check that unfortunately.

Last edited:

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Okay here's 2 questions:

Does anyone know which dialogue is love & which is corruption for Imawyn?

What will happen to these dialogues if both the A & C values are even? By logic assumption if A>C = love dialogue & C>A = corruption dialogue so what i'm asking is what would happened if A=C?

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes