Erectosaurus

Dec 28, 2018
Is the MC the only one who can impregnate the gals or...
I assume so. I mean a lot of the dialogue in the NTR scenes bring up pregnancy like Mira saying that she might get pregnant after the paladin dude cums in her but honestly it just seems like a lot of unnecessary work. It'll just be less of hassle and less time consuming if MC is the only one getting the girls pregnant.

Reactions: Lionheart007

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
how to get copper ore
Fight orc's because they drop copper swords and you can find it around the world plus buy the pickaxe and you can mine in around the world.
The smith will train you to use his smelter to melt the sword/ore down to ingots.

Reactions: LoLByts

darkashy

Nov 2, 2018
how to get copper ore
Fight orc's because they drop copper swords and you can find it around the world plus buy the pickaxe and you can mine in around the world.
The smith will train you to use his smelter to melt the sword/ore down to ingots.
from the early game yes fight orc for the rusty sword but i never wan to mine it consume too much of energy the best way for me to collect copper ore are from rumah village after becoming the chieftain... while prepare for the orc attack until completed the quest i had made around 50+ copper bar
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pandora83

Oct 18, 2020
sorry i have a question i have the lern to make a meal but i cano`t kocking help pls and sorry my english is very bat

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Did she piss herself or is this just a trick of lighting.

sorry i have a question i have the lern to make a meal but i cano`t kocking help pls and sorry my english is very bat
You need Emily or Claire to teach you how to cook.
You can get both to teach so you can have a choice of what to cook.
You need to make 3 of the same meals to have dinner with them.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
You need Emily or Claire to teach you how to cook.
You can get both to teach so you can have a choice of what to cook.
You need to make 3 of the same meals to have dinner with them.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
This game is great, but It is Fucking hard. I want CG gallery to see my previous play.
Once you get use to it and gain some levels its not hard at all, watch Tia and kill that orc every day work in the kitchen everyday and hunt when not needed for the other two and soon you will be rolling in the money.

When you can recruit the 2 girls in your party it gets way better.
Even just having Tia in your party its makes it easier for you.

I would follow this if your not to far into the game yet.
I would suggest to restart the game the Update after the next... currently John & Biance win the poll but the next one should be the rework of the game makeing all save files invalid.
So a restart will be forced on all of us.
I'd suggest doing Tia until she joins your Party and Penny from the start.
first point on order should be to learn reading from Mia and completing Lucios "controll your lust" Quest.
Next hunt a rabbit for it's paw after talking to Corwen in the Inn on monday Evening.
At this point you should have 1 Strentgh, 2 Intelligence and 2 Hunt without Leveling up... concentrate to raise your Perception to 1, Hunting Skill to 5 and your Endurance to 10. pretty much in that order.
After you reached level 4 go for Emily's story and after saveing her twice capture Imawyn (you can either go Love route by giving her wine in the Cell or Corruption by makeing it Cumwine)... also advance Mia's story in order to have enough time to unlock the Harem route with her and Emily.
If you want to spend time in the village advance Claire's Quest, followed by Kate's... also learn lockpicking.
After you dealt with the starting Bandits switch to the Rumah storyline with Tia and learn the Nature trait (don't fight the Orcboss yet), the Cult storyline with Arianna and Gwen's storyline to learn Witchcraft and the first magic skills (now fight the Orcboss ).
Final storyline should be Imawyn and Lydia as the new Bandits are the strongest enemies up to now (Player should be Level 30-35)

Lionheart007

Jul 8, 2019
I assume so. I mean a lot of the dialogue in the NTR scenes bring up pregnancy like Mira saying that she might get pregnant after the paladin dude cums in her but honestly it just seems like a lot of unnecessary work. It'll just be less of hassle and less time consuming if MC is the only one getting the girls pregnant.
Yeah, that's why I asked, but nevertheless, I would like to see both options, the game is already glorious as it is, but that would be crème de la crème :D

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
wth is happening mc attack miss until killed all the 3 enemy? it is lvl30 fight but with mc lvl30 miss the whole battle why not just make the enemy 1 blow mc am tired to control a useless hero View attachment 1123314
Your speed/perception is probably quiet low. being tired gives a mayor debuff on hit rate aswell.
i can fuck her in the cellar and in her room half strip and cudle and stop to go furder and fuck her at night
How far have you advanced in Emily's story?... just make a list of stuff you did with everyone in her family and the church... you might miss an important step on anther family members route in order to progress, as they are partly dependant on each other

• Thinking Face
Reactions: darkashy

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
wth is happening mc attack miss until killed all the 3 enemy? it is lvl30 fight but with mc lvl30 miss the whole battle why not just make the enemy 1 blow mc am tired to control a useless hero View attachment 1123314

YOUR REST IS 17 - nothing more to say.

Use magic, heal and let the girls do the rest.

MOST OF ALL, read the walkthrough and learn how the game works.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
thx but i found a solution on this forgot the new item which is recover full energy and the perception don seem to give hit rate but evade, negative status effect and critical strength.....
Perception raises luck which has an effect on hit rate as described, as far as I recall Dexterity is affecting evade rate... but yeah the Energy Potion was included since people asked for a way to restore it... considering it's the most important and always used resource for any activity

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes