Prayer2009

May 15, 2020
Anybody have a suggetion? I defeat the Demon multiple times and either use her, or resist there is no difference.
She drops keys which I have used, and rings, but nothing else. There has to be a trigger to get her to drop an evil creature.
I am just really stuck. Is it a level issue, and how is L 31 not high enough, or is it something else. If it is luck I am very unlucky. Is it the MC needs to lose, or surrender?
HELP please.
Go back to the dark forest behind the withes hut , kill a evil creature and use either the heart or intestine

Reactions: mspman

ashanta

Jul 2, 2020
I restarted a part with the 0.3.8.0 from the beginning without patch or cheat and Bianca still does not appear I stayed planted from midnight to 7 a.m. meaning nothing in front of the log to the north

ashanta

Jul 2, 2020
Do you have to do something before so that it comes otherwise no unlocking of the doors for the theft

mspman

Jul 6, 2017
Go back to the dark forest behind the withes hut , kill a evil creature and use either the heart or intestine
Really thank you!
I had not done the Gwen quest yet. I guess it was the walkthru that confused me, and the quest info in the game is not a help.

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
I restarted a part with the 0.3.8.0 from the beginning without patch or cheat and Bianca still does not appear I stayed planted from midnight to 7 a.m. meaning nothing in front of the log to the north
Have you started with Kate, Clair or Emily. If I remember correctly I met her when I left the pub at around 2 am

hehehehehe

Feb 21, 2018
just wake me up if Kate got new updates... It might be the "highly anticipated" scene involving some guards that involved in a brawl with some hunters idk....

Belgie831

Dec 16, 2018
To date, how many quests are available to play (even partially)?
Anyone have an updated list?
Cheers

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Cheers
Good luck getting a number on that, there's a lot. You could check the walkthrough and look at the second page, it has a table of contents that is a good indicator

Reactions: Papa Ernie

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Cheers
46. Included in that are 6 that are incomplete and 3 that are daily/weekly/monthly (eg: not important)
Can I ask, why do you want to know, or is that another stupid question?

May 26, 2019
25. Choose if you want Kate to wear the dress in the tavern (ntr) or only in her
bedroom, you can change this choice afterwards by talking to her in the
evening. From here on there are 2 routes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
fooling around is considered a NTR Event but not the route
I am suspecting you talked to kate about the drugs but she is uncertain wether or not she should apply them... so talk to her in her room again and convince her
So does the dialogue option of asking Katherin (Tia's mother) for drug-herbs only happen if the MC chooses not to make Kate wear the dress?

The instructions given in the Walkthrough are quite unclear.

Also, do you have to be having dinner with Katherin in order for the Kate drug-herbs dialogue to start? Or can you talk to her while she's standing?

Last edited:

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
So does the dialogue option of asking Katherin (Tia's mother) for drug-herbs only happen if the MC chooses not to make Kate wear the dress?

The instructions given in the Walkthrough are quite unclear.

Also, do you have to be having dinner with Katherin in order for the Kate drug-herbs dialogue to start? Or can you talk to her while she's standing?
If Kate wears the dress she's and you let her talk to the 3 men then you are on the NTR route. You still ask Catherine for the herbs, any time she's at home

May 26, 2019
If Kate wears the dress she's and you let her talk to the 3 men then you are on the NTR route. You still ask Catherine for the herbs, any time she's at home
Yeah, so I figured it out. If Kate wears the red dress, then the MC can't talk to the guys about the mission because he believes it will raise suspicion.

I just had to make Kate wear her normal outfit, then sit with Toren and the guys, and lastly choose not to buy them a second round of drinks. This leads to the MC suggesting getting drug-herbs from Katherin.

May 26, 2019
Couldn't find this through the tread's search bar even though I know it's probably been asked before: The image of Maui (orc woman) riding the MC that's shown in the first post of this thread (xOrc9.png) - Is that actually in the game and if so, how do you get to it.

Last edited:

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Couldn't find this through the tread's search bar even though I know it's probably been asked before: The image of Maui (orc woman) riding the MC that's shown in the first post of this thread - Is that actually in the game and if so, how do you get to it.
Lose a fight with her. She shows up where the lookout tower is. So if you go up the tower and touch the sparkle, you'll get to wait for something to appear: a rabbit, a deer, a wolf, or an orc raiding party. When the orcs show up, one of them will be the female orc. Lose to her in a fight and she will fuck you. Can't remember if you get the option if you win.

She also shows up later when you continue Tia's questline with Rumah and the orcs.

Edit: If you did defeat her, then I think you can walk over to her body, click on her and then have the option to fuck her.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheGrandMasterCory

mrPablo

Dec 1, 2017
Guys how do i make Orcs interact with Maui?? i did what Walkthrough says.
i dont know if i have to kill the orcs leader because i choosed to control him not killing him , also as far as i remember even if i choose to kill the orcs leader the MC will think not to because he thinks thathe might need him in future
sooo any ideas on what did i do wrong?
-AND sorry for my poor english.

May 26, 2019
Guys how do i make Orcs interact with Maui?? i did what Walkthrough says.
i dont know if i have to kill the orcs leader because i choosed to control him not killing him , also as far as i remember even if i choose to kill the orcs leader the MC will think not to because he thinks thathe might need him in future
sooo any ideas on what did i do wrong?
-AND sorry for my poor english.
I don't believe you can "make Orcs interact with Maui."

After you defeat Gurtak (the orc leader) and have chosen to either kill him or use witchcraft on him or make a deal with him, the MC should then be able to have sex with Maui.

Although I'm only certain of this with regards to choosing to kill Gurtak since that is the option I chose.

Can you explain what problems you're having a bit better?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I don't believe you can "make Orcs interact with Maui."

After you defeat Gurtak (the orc leader) and have chosen to either kill him or use witchcraft on him or make a deal with him, the MC should then be able to have sex with Maui.

Although I'm only certain of this with regards to choosing to kill Gurtak since that is the option I chose.

Can you explain what problems you're having a bit better?
Useing witchcraft to steal his soul will also unlock Maoui as a Love Interest.
From the statement he seem to search for the NTR route, I don't think there is any, but she said she is Gurtak's personal cumdump, so maybe if you make a deal with him that's the way to go

Reactions: TheGrandMasterCory
4.60 star(s) 138 Votes