anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Is this a different problem from the one discussed by Chyos here?
Yes it's different cuz this isn't a bug relate to the dialogues, more so has to do with the image transition to the animation & vice versa.

Also this bug applied to both routes, even if I'm on a pure love route with Penny with 0 corruption, it'll trigger at the 4th time I had sex with her & any time after that.

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Yes it's different cuz this isn't a bug relate to the dialogues, more so has to do with the image transition to the animation & vice versa.

Also this bug applied to both routes, even if I'm on a pure love route with Penny with 0 corruption, it'll trigger at the 4th time I had sex with her & any time after that.
I've reported the bug, using your first post on it. Don't count on seeing that fixed for awhile; it'll hit patrons first after the next update, so you got at least a month to a month and a half to wait.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
um library? like in the manor if yes then how can i enter?
Are you serious?
The only library in the game is in the manor and you enter through the door, if you have one in perception you‘lo hear a gust of wimd and you can inspect it, for other questions I suggest you to use a walkthrough

Reactions: Nellyg
Oct 6, 2020
Careful there, I don't think she wakes up, at least not for me. If her corruption is high enough and you don't pray with her just wait outside her door at midnight, she should masturbate then
This happens just after Henry returns and you give her cumwine for the first time. After that, you need to go see her at 2am or else there won't be any nude praying, no matter how much you corrupt her.

Enzsomnia

Aug 14, 2017
its possible to take frisha virginity but still got ntr??if we intervene before they having sex, next time frisha will broke up with dave, but if we stay out dave will take frisha virginity.. i just wanna open all sex scene with the mc all take virginity .. lol..

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
Enzsomnia "I just wanna open all sex scene with the mc all take virginity." <-That line alone compliment that profile pic more than I imagine.

Last edited:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
its possible to take frisha virginity but still got ntr??if we intervene before they having sex, next time frisha will broke up with dave, but if we stay out dave will take frisha virginity.. i just wanna open all sex scene with the mc all take virginity .. lol..
Nope, you either go for ntr or not

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
Looking for some help here, please. I seem to be stuck in a catch-22. I'm trying to complete the "Control Your Lust" quest near the beginning of the game. I need to get a book from the witch's hut. To do that, I need to be able to read. to learn to read, I need to talk to Mira, but I can't talk to Mira because my lust is so high. So I need to complete "Control Your Lust"...

So, how do I lower the MCs lust, BEFORE completing the "Control Your Lust" quest?

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
EDIT: You don't have to do shit for Mira's mom in order to learn how to read from Mira. The walkthrough says it's for version v3.8.0 but it's not really updated fully. So fuck hunting and fuck farming.

The hunting for a rabbit part is too confusing.
The farming is too compliated as well.

I need to bring vegetables to Mira's mom. Is there anyway to just cheat and get 349934983 vegetables?

How do you buy vegetables if cheating doesn't work?

From the walkthrough

So either hunt for a rabbit (which will give you one Affection from Emily) or buy vegetables at the shop

OMFG.... I can never get past the first 20 minuets of this fucking game.

I have to give vegetables to the mom to stay at her house, how the fuck do you get vegetables? Why couldn't he just tell us in the fucking walkthrough.

Last edited:

mspman

Jul 6, 2017
Help

I think I am stuck. Currently fighting Syfa who I always defeat. I fight her two times then leave to rest. Having fought her a lot I am now level 25. After defeating her I have always resisted. Is that the right course, or should I have taken advantange of her?

I understand she should drop a creature, but this endless fight is getting boring.

THanks

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
EDIT: You don't have to do shit for Mira's mom in order to learn how to read from Mira. The walkthrough says it's for version v3.8.0 but it's not really updated fully. So fuck hunting and fuck farming.

The hunting for a rabbit part is too confusing.
The farming is too compliated as well.

I need to bring vegetables to Mira's mom. Is there anyway to just cheat and get 349934983 vegetables?

How do you buy vegetables if cheating doesn't work?

From the walkthrough

So either hunt for a rabbit (which will give you one Affection from Emily) or buy vegetables at the shop

OMFG.... I can never get past the first 20 minuets of this fucking game.

I have to give vegetables to the mom to stay at her house, how the fuck do you get vegetables? Why couldn't he just tell us in the fucking walkthrough.
I mean, it said it right in the walkthrough - buy vegetables at the shop. It doesn't get any clearer than that. Alternatively, you can grow vegetables with Penny, but that will take awhile for vegetables to appear, since they take time to grow.

As for hunting, you just find a rabbit and walk up to it. Then the hunting screen pops up and it will randomly determine if you shot the rabbit. If you successfully snuck up on the rabbit, then you have a better chance at succeeding on the shot. If it saw you and starts to run away, then it will be unlikely that you kill it.

If you don't know where rabbits are, just go back to the place you went to with Marcus to hunt during the introduction of the game. Go up the ladder of the little tower and enter the sparkle to start hunting. Randomly, either a rabbit, a deer, a wolf, or an orc raiding party will show up. If orcs, you should probably run south or west to exit the screen to escape the orcs, until you are ready to fight orcs. If a wolf, do the same. Only go after deer and rabbits, at the beginning of the game. Rabbits are the easiest to hunt.

Edit: As for learning reading, yes, you don't need to do anything with Mira's mom, Emily. Don't know what you think is missing from the walkthrough.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
I mean, it said it right in the walkthrough - buy vegetables at the shop. It doesn't get any clearer than that. Alternatively, you can grow vegetables with Penny, but that will take awhile for vegetables to appear, since they take time to grow.

As for hunting, you just find a rabbit and walk up to it. Then the hunting screen pops up and it will randomly determine if you shot the rabbit. If you successfully snuck up on the rabbit, then you have a better chance at succeeding on the shot. If it saw you and starts to run away, then it will be unlikely that you kill it.

If you don't know where rabbits are, just go back to the place you went to with Marcus to hunt during the introduction of the game. Go up the ladder of the little tower and enter the sparkle to start hunting. Randomly, either a rabbit, a deer, a wolf, or an orc raiding party will show up. If orcs, you should probably run south or west to exit the screen to escape the orcs, until you are ready to fight orcs. If a wolf, do the same. Only go after deer and rabbits, at the beginning of the game. Rabbits are the easiest to hunt.
You can't buy vegetables in the shop. THERE is no vegetable shop, lol. Supposedly it was removed in an earlier version.

Hey, do you know how to check your reading skill level in game? I don't see it anywhere. This game fucking pisses me off so much...

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
You can't buy vegetables in the shop. THERE is no vegetable shop, lol. Supposedly it was removed in an earlier version.

Hey, do you know how to check your reading skill level in game? I don't see it anywhere. This game fucking pisses me off so much...
Ah, sorry about that, been awhile for me. Yes, I see the questlog has not been updated since vegetables were removed from the shop.

For reading, it will show up in your talents list once you have gained one point in it. So first you need to learn a point in reading, and then you will be able to see it among your list of talents.

Reactions: hakarlman
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes