Erectosaurus

Dec 28, 2018
The queen can visit?!
I don't think she will be related to the MC, it's probably the other faction of the civil war that is related to the mc
Why everyone is choosing Verena tho
For me I just like MILFs. It also helps that all the MILFs in this game are thicc as fuck.

Reactions: zARRR

ALTIMADRAKKON

Jun 16, 2020
To be fair Verena affection is the only character that has been stuck in the negative zone and if that remain ignored she would end up being the final boss since she already been snooping around the MC.

• Haha

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
For me I just like MILFs. It also helps that all the MILFs in this game are thicc as fuck.
Can't agree more Milfs in this game are amazing, but I also really wanted to find Tia's father in Raaisha update or continue Sabrina's storyline

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
I'm at Level 37 with 59 hours of gameplay right now. I think I'm going to feel really bad when saves don't work anymore.:cry:
If its any consolation, it's easier on a rerun, I'm level 49.
it needs a restart, some of the quests have got patchy, eg: I told Emily I'd leave her for Mira last year and now I can't get the 3 some. The Penny storyline was based on corruption and now it's not and causing confusion for some players.
My advice is relax and enjoy doing it all again.....Personally I can't wait for Verena to take off the blindfold and find my dick in her snatch ....But I'm too powerful for her to do anything about it.. :ROFLMAO:

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Message for Chyos when your rebalacing the game.
The mine is a bitch, can't see the little goblin bastards, moving ones are fine standing ones are oo shit!
Lyvia is handy for her mass wallop but I spend all my time healing her, Tia can't hit shit so I let her die.. And after all that 5 goblins are worth 3000+, Brigands are worth 10,000 for a whack..whack back. (Don't change the Brigands...Up the goblins)
Stealth is good and I've got the maximum...But it takes too long to recharge and a clock on the icon to tell how long I have to wait would be handy.
Amazing how young fellas want "Milfs" and ould fellas want young ones....I'm an ouldfella...Go easy on the fucking Milfs (Apart from Verena, I love screwing with her head and her friend)

Don't get me wrong, the game is absolutely fabulous, I know I'm a pirate, playing for free but when it gets the completed tab I'll hit the send button. (That's what ouldfellas do, I've done it before)

Last edited:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
there is a cheat system integrated so replay will be easier.
But cheats (other than being unstabl) really rule the experience of the game, if without cheats it was an adventure or a rise from a poor guy with nothing to a powerful man, the cheats will make the game a desert.
I am going to replay it again for the third time, and I always will have fun finding little details, like secret lines of dialog

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
Is there any benefit to have a low corruption on mc? In walkthrough I see scenes that require an high corruption, but I can't see any for low corruption.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Is there any benefit to have a low corruption on mc? In walkthrough I see scenes that require an high corruption, but I can't see any for low corruption.
For now nothing, you don't get nothing, there is no consequence by not stealing or being a good samaritan, although Chyos said that something important will happen in the Gwen's update that will change the system

Reactions: Lamoucheronn

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
That was it! Penny the farmer masturbates at 2 am, not midnight. The walkthrough is wrong.
That's very bad because everything starts from that action.
Was weird because when I was visiting Penny after midnight she was already asleep. So she masturbates after sleeping a bit? Good to know for my next playthrough

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Was weird because when I was visiting Penny after midnight she was already asleep. So she masturbates after sleeping a bit? Good to know for my next playthrough
Careful there, I don't think she wakes up, at least not for me. If her corruption is high enough and you don't pray with her just wait outside her door at midnight, she should masturbate then

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Can't agree more Milfs in this game are amazing, but I also really wanted to find Tia's father in Raaisha update or continue Sabrina's storyline
I super super super want the expanded bonus scene for Verena with Claire and MC in outside scene. To get that option in the bonus poll though, Chyos verified we need Verena to get an update on the main poll first, so that it makes sense. So Verena wins the poll, gets implemented, then we can get the bonus scene option added to the poll. That for me is the end goal -- threesome milf sex scene. :cool:

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes