Aug 19, 2020
i was unable to corrupt penny and now im stuck in her love route. no matter how much cumwine i gave her, she never masturbated. Im fine with this, but i want a save with her corrupted too. can i do an alternate save to go down that route or is the thing glitched? just asking so i dont end up wasting my time.

Reactions: Lamoucheronn

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
i was unable to corrupt penny and now im stuck in her love route. no matter how much cumwine i gave her, she never masturbated. Im fine with this, but i want a save with her corrupted too. can i do an alternate save to go down that route or is the thing glitched? just asking so i dont end up wasting my time.
I had the same thing. She never masturbated at midnight

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Maybe it is just glitched then? did you try on a different save?
Did you help her enough on the farm, if you don't plant seeds and water them for her you will get no "favour"
To get her to masturbate you have to pray with her naked a few times and stand outside her door when she goes to bed

Oct 2, 2020
For some reason I am experiencing a sound bug where background voices just keep talking.. Started from rumah village, any idea.. Are my savegames fucked ?

Lunar Fang

Jan 28, 2018
I had the same thing. She never masturbated at midnight
well for me she masturbated at 2 am maybe it will work for ya too

Reactions: Lamoucheronn
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes