Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
I wish chyos or someone would hopefully make a game with a story like this but with a old western genre, that'd be sick af
Getting assets for something like that would be very challenging, if possible. Don't see a whole lot of American Wild West type stuff to work with. It would probably all have to be made by the dev, and that's quite a lot of work.

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
No mother and no sons, only threesomes with daughtes and mothers and one optional choice to make a character your step-sister or not
Half-sister, not step sister. Half-sister shares a parent, step-sister is a sibling by marriage.

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
At this moment is there a way to take back Arenfield from the mayor or at least stop paying him taxes?

sam732

Nov 5, 2019
can someone help me on how to complete frisha's date with dave quest i got into manor but cant find a way to listen what frisha and dave are talking about

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
A Struggle with Sin [v0.3.9.0a] [Chyos] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win Size: 2.03 GB
Compressed Win Size:545 MB

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Dideldidum

May 19, 2017
does anyone knows how to fix loading error: audio/se/lachen_m%C4%A4nner.ogg?
yes. there is a file in that folder that didnt get unpacked correctly. look into that folder and change the name.
lachen_maenner.rpgmvo
lachen_männer.rpgmvo
if you have the 2 files like that it should work. it´s just that one file.

Reactions: Lunar Fang

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
can someone help me on how to complete frisha's date with dave quest i got into manor but cant find a way to listen what frisha and dave are talking about
Go near the colujmn, there should a spot with a loight to indicate the place to hear them

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes