Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021
Are you using the cheat mod or a the built in ingame cheat?
Thank you for your response. I applied teh cheat mod before I realized there was in in game mod. the issue though happens when I use the chyos cheat option. Say Emily love is at level 5. I choose to make it 7. It says not possible, and Emily drops to zero. when I do restore all, nothing. now even if I want to make it 2, it says not possible, continue her story.

Hope this clarifies, and once agian, appreciate you taking the time to help me.

darkashy

Nov 2, 2018
Thank you for your response. I applied teh cheat mod before I realized there was in in game mod. the issue though happens when I use the chyos cheat option. Say Emily love is at level 5. I choose to make it 7. It says not possible, and Emily drops to zero. when I do restore all, nothing. now even if I want to make it 2, it says not possible, continue her story.

do not cheat on your first play through or follow the walkthrough as a guidelines to edit those stats and make sure not to over do it...
Capture.PNG

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020

Like the other user said don't way above a character's max limit before you do her related quests/events to increase the ability to max out her affection. That'll just reset everything to avoid game compilcations.

puresoul95

Mar 4, 2019
This is the second time this shit happens to me. In the previous version, when I put my save into the game and clicked on continue I found that there are no save files, although there are, it's just the game didn't red them so I started from zero to 100%. And now the same fucking problem is happining again?? WTF?? Why is it only me who got this shit?? I have a complete save file and I can't fucking play with it?? This is the first time I came across with this issue in this game, do you have any solution?? If not I'm gonna say goodbye to the game.
PS:I tried to download a save file and it didn't work either.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
This is the second time this shit happens to me. In the previous version, when I put my save into the game and clicked on continue I found that there are no save files, although there are, it's just the game didn't red them so I started from zero to 100%. And now the same fucking problem is happining again?? WTF?? Why is it only me who got this shit?? I have a complete save file and I can't fucking play with it?? This is the first time I came across with this issue in this game, do you have any solution?? If not I'm gonna say goodbye to the game.
PS:I tried to download a save file and it didn't work either.
I am suspecting you ONLY copied the save files (file1-file3).
There is a README in the game folder for how to carry over saves... I'd advice to read and follow it's instructions.

puresoul95

Mar 4, 2019
I am suspecting you ONLY copied the save files (file1-file3).
There is a README in the game folder for how to carry over saves... I'd advice to read and follow it's instructions.
No I copied all of the files in the save folder (this is not the first time I do this).

puresoul95

Mar 4, 2019
okie try backup the save file that you wan to a backup folder and go into the game save the slot that your old save file slot are then go back to the backup folder copy paste to override the new save in the save folder then back into the game load it and if it not helped then undo step... RIP!
thank you thank you thank. You you my friend are a Genius.

Last edited:

Sadat

Mar 9, 2020
For those who are having a problem with gold and don't want to use cheat.
I know a way to get infinite gold without needing to cheat or edit the save, clean and simple.
If anyone wants to know ... just ask !!

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes