Dideldidum

May 19, 2017
so in this update do we finally get penny's cherry?both love and corruption is maxed AND i booted Henry out so whats up?
read walkthrough, played on a 3.7 version today and she didnt have a "cherry" anymore ;)
i think it has to do with her analcounter(needs to be at least10)

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
read walkthrough, played on a 3.7 version today and she didnt have a "cherry" anymore ;)
Penny.PNG

I got it by accident.
Didn't corrupt her with cumwine (Drank wine with her at dinner)
After Henry woke I kissed her in the kitchen, then spied on him and Dave, ratted him out.
Didn't pray with her, just went into her room around midnight (sit on the bed and talk)
Then when her affection got high enough...Bingo!
She had high affection and no corruption.

You could try going into her room when she stops praying and see where it goes.

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017
View attachment 1218235

I got it by accident.
Didn't corrupt her with cumwine (Drank wine with her at dinner)
After Henry woke I kissed her in the kitchen, then spied on him and Dave, ratted him out.
Didn't pray with her, just went into her room around midnight (sit on the bed and talk)
Then when her affection got high enough...Bingo!
She had high affection and no corruption.

You could try going into her room when she stops praying and see where it goes.
You got a Non NTR save you mind sharing? I fucked up by deleting all mine and all I have left are NTR saves.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
only 10?ii dont think my game let me have penny and so if i cant have her then im walking away from this game playing something else both love and corruption maxed i booted henry out seems to stupid for her to remain a virgin with no other man around but me what ever wouldnt be the first game ive walked away from wont be the last no penny no interest and im not starting all over again fuck that ive done that enough already with this game alone no more Untitled.png

Arcana Nornet

Feb 18, 2018
Is there a way to get the shovel?
It's nothing important so maybe it's not implemented yet, I just kinda felt bad for the guy outside the mines.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I am intrigued by the glowing reviews. I got a few questions regarding NTR.

Is there a hard NTR route in this game? As in, the protagonist wants to be a hero and have all the girls, but he fails and the girls get progressively more corrupted by bad guys. They should start to see the MC as some loser at some point, eventually being stolen completely. If so, is the narrative for this type of plot convincingly done? Or is the NTR progression rather scatterbrained like it usually is in a game that gives a huge amount of freedom. Or is it one of those "NTR" where girls can get raped or whatever if you fail a quest, but their hearts are still with the MC? Or is it more of a netorase type where the MC gets off on seeing the girls with other dudes?

If all these are possibilities, along with alpha MC routes, what do you guys think has the most convincing tale in terms of cohesiveness with the general plot? I'd imagine the chad MC or romance route will seem to make more sense since there is presumably a certain goal to achieve for the "hero," and having a weakling cuck as the hero goes against the design a bit, unless the story is catered specifically for NTR.

Horalover

May 7, 2017
I am intrigued by the glowing reviews. I got a few questions regarding NTR.

Is there a hard NTR route in this game? As in, the protagonist wants to be a hero and have all the girls, but he fails and the girls get progressively more corrupted by bad guys. They should start to see the MC as some loser at some point, eventually being stolen completely. If so, is the narrative for this type of plot convincingly done? Or is the NTR progression rather scatterbrained like it usually is in a game that gives a huge amount of freedom. Or is it one of those "NTR" where girls can get raped or whatever if you fail a quest, but their hearts are still with the MC? Or is it more of a netorase type where the MC gets off on seeing the girls with other dudes?

If all these are possibilities, along with alpha MC routes, what do you guys think has the most convincing tale in terms of cohesiveness with the general plot? I'd imagine the chad MC or romance route will seem to make more sense since there is presumably a certain goal to achieve for the "hero," and having a weakling cuck as the hero goes against the design a bit, unless the story is catered specifically for NTR.
Regarding the NTR: It's definitely more of the last two. If you lose fights, the girls can get raped. If this happens multiple times, the dialogue can change where the girl starts to enjoy the sex. There is also a netorase part where the MC can "develop" a NTR fetish, which will be reflected in dialogue when he's peeking on girls with other guys. You can also corrupt the girls, which will cause the dialogue to change where the girls start to fantasize about sex with others or become very open to sex. However, ultimately, the girls all still love the MC. I don't think there is any situation where the girl outright hates you or is indifferent (there is at least one girl who you can close out the romance route with but you need to have not had a relationship with her prior).

Regarding the second part: IMO, this is a chad MC kind of game. The MC is this warrior who goes around and does a bunch of crazy shit. He saves a village, he slays monsters, he defeats demons. The role of a weakling cuck doesn't really fit him. If you want to twist the narrative a bit, you can say the NTR happens from a lot of reasons: "he neglects his girlfriend", "he started off weak and because of that he lost his girl", "the girl is just always a slut". It's never really a "small dick MC" or "bad at sex" kind of thing since all the girls eventually come back to him.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Regarding the NTR: It's definitely more of the last two. If you lose fights, the girls can get raped. If this happens multiple times, the dialogue can change where the girl starts to enjoy the sex. There is also a netorase part where the MC can "develop" a NTR fetish, which will be reflected in dialogue when he's peeking on girls with other guys. You can also corrupt the girls, which will cause the dialogue to change where the girls start to fantasize about sex with others or become very open to sex. However, ultimately, the girls all still love the MC. I don't think there is any situation where the girl outright hates you or is indifferent (there is at least one girl who you can close out the romance route with but you need to have not had a relationship with her prior).

Regarding the second part: IMO, this is a chad MC kind of game. The MC is this warrior who goes around and does a bunch of crazy shit. He saves a village, he slays monsters, he defeats demons. The role of a weakling cuck doesn't really fit him. If you want to twist the narrative a bit, you can say the NTR happens from a lot of reasons: "he neglects his girlfriend", "he started off weak and because of that he lost his girl", "the girl is just always a slut". It's never really a "small dick MC" or "bad at sex" kind of thing since all the girls eventually come back to him.
That's what I suspected. I will happily play the Chad MC then. I'm fine with either routes, just wanted to pick the one that is more in tune with the overall story. Thanks.

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
only 10?ii dont think my game let me have penny and so if i cant have her then im walking away from this game playing something else both love and corruption maxed i booted henry out seems to stupid for her to remain a virgin with no other man around but me what ever wouldnt be the first game ive walked away from wont be the last no penny no interest and im not starting all over again fuck that ive done that enough already with this game alone no more View attachment 1218330
In my last post (2 up) I uploaded a save "5.7z" It has Penny untouched and her affection nearly there.
Don't corrupt her.
When you the chance : Kiss her, spy on Henry and Dave, boot Dave out and sit on her bed with her.
You may also need to water her vegetables a lot (Seems to be a hidden stat)

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
In my last post (2 up) I uploaded a save "5.7z" It has Penny untouched and her affection nearly there.
Don't corrupt her.
When you the chance : Kiss her, spy on Henry and Dave, boot Dave out and sit on her bed with her.
You may also need to water her vegetables a lot (Seems to be a hidden stat)
i appreciate what your trying to do bro and i thank you alot for it too but however its just not the same not for me anyways
just going to pass on this game and moved onto other things somethings are just not meant to be LOL
2 updates of trying for pennies cherry and didnt happen im done fuck it im out
good luck with the rest of the game

Reactions: Nellyg

aunkub11

Jul 31, 2019
Can you tell me about incest of this game?
... What does it have to do with ... Mother-son or not? Have content ?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Can you tell me about incest of this game?
... What does it have to do with ... Mother-son or not? Have content ?
No mother and no sons, only threesomes with daughtes and mothers and one optional choice to make a character your step-sister or not

Reactions: aunkub11
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes