Dec 7, 2020
ok so i have no clue what the dialogue choices for the drunken bar fights are, i mostly use the defensive strike cause i cant lose with it, but anytime i do try to guess from what the soldier says i get hit,

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
ok so i have no clue what the dialogue choices for the drunken bar fights are, i mostly use the defensive strike cause i cant lose with it, but anytime i do try to guess from what the soldier says i get hit,
It's not that hard actually... he either tries to insult you or your mom to trigger an attack from you and defends (use charge) or he gets angry and tries a charged attack himslf (use normal attack)... I don't remember an instance when defence was the best choice

zeus288

May 2, 2021
When does the character meets Bianca. Or he can meet her at anytime or is there a particular timestamp.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Oh wait... there is an instance when he calls you a pussy infront of Kate trying to make you charge him... in that case defend.
Pretty much read his response and consider the Paper, scissor, stone rules.
He wants you to charge -> his reaction will be normal attack -> you win with defence.

I m sashi

Nov 2, 2019
Bianca location were i can meet him 2 places to activate first scene any one know?
Added new sprites for Bianca + advanced her daily routine and made a first scene for her. (You have to talk to her in 2 locations to activate it)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Bianca location were i can meet him 2 places to activate first scene any one know?
Added new sprites for Bianca + advanced her daily routine and made a first scene for her. (You have to talk to her in 2 locations to activate it)
i think my game's broken coz i can't find bianca anywhere
To both... read the walkthrough and maybe follow the story of the characters abit first.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Thuryspochen
4.60 star(s) 147 Votes