Prayer2009

May 15, 2020
How to get vaginal scenes with Penny, I got rid of henry and she's at affection 30 and corruption 21.
Also, is there a scene pre-dinner with her ? I only used to get a scene to kiss her, does it change after certain corruption value
If you corrupt penny you'll end up getting anal then vaginal all in one scene , if you go pure affection you’ll only get vaginal

Horalover

May 7, 2017
Anyone know the next update date...............
V0.3.8.5 was released on Monday. Chyos is hoping to get 0.3.9.0 update done next Thursday (May 27).

For the public release/thread release, it'll be version 0.3.8.0, most likely at the end of this month

sam111

Sep 20, 2018
Greetings,
I would like to comment on the condition that I have had with the game.
I have an old PC, but I think it meets the minimum specifications to play without much problem.
What happens is that the game has a progress, for me acceptable, I start the game and everything goes well, and with a speed of 10 or more FPS of the game, I do not feel uncomfortable.
This happens in "The tavern", and the other areas of the game there is no problem (as far as I've played).
But in full VILLAGE, the speed in FPS does not reach 4.
I have tried everything, delete and install again and play with a booster, but whenever the character interacts in the village the FPS does not exceed 5, which makes it unplayable.
My question is if having the same processor and the same ram, why in this part of the game the FPS become so slow?
Specifications of my equipment:
Processor:
AMD E-450D APU with Radeon(tm) HD Graphics (2 CPUs), ~1.6GHz
RAM:
8192MB RAM
Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 64-bit
DirectX 12
Any suggestions or errors in my procedure, I would appreciate it.

Translated with (free version)
I don speak english, I am Latinoamerican.

Thanks JC
try going to options -visual -sync monitor FPS -if off turn to on hope it helps >>...

infernorock

Jul 11, 2020
I found two bugs on V0.3.7.5
1)When talking to Gwen at night on bed, choose No at the option and you will stuck with Gwen on bed picture. But still you're able to interact with menu/crossing maps, yet the picture still stuck there.
2)After playing quite a while, it will randomly popup audio error on anywhere, but still can keep progress the game with the annoying error keeps popping. Re-run or F5 the game will fix the error thou. (I will try to reproduce and get the error code)
-EDIT-
3)Penny quest unable to complete after kicking Henry out. I have A30 C24 but stuck at "Improve relationship with Penny and visit in her room" quest, she will just sleep when reaching the bed no more touchy herself. I tried enter the room beforehand, but it only trigger the same an*l scene with no progress. (Damn can't get her first...) Solved;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Chyos
Oct 2, 2020
I found two bugs on V0.3.7.5
1)When talking to Gwen at night on bed, choose No at the option and you will stuck with Gwen on bed picture. But still you're able to interact with menu/crossing maps, yet the picture still stuck there.
2)After playing quite a while, it will randomly popup audio error on anywhere, but still can keep progress the game with the annoying error keeps popping. Re-run or F5 the game will fix the error thou. (I will try to reproduce and get the error code)
-EDIT-
3)Penny quest unable to complete after kicking Henry out. I have A30 C24 but stuck at "Improve relationship with Penny and visit in her room" quest, she will just sleep when reaching the bed no more touchy herself. I tried enter the room beforehand, but it only trigger the same an*l scene with no progress. (Damn can't get her first...)
Penny quest can be resolved if you fuck her once, next day she will directly go to sleep instead of masturbating, wait till 2 AM and you will see she will wake up and sit on the bed. Thats when you approach her

Reactions: infernorock

infernorock

Jul 11, 2020
Penny quest can be resolved if you fuck her once, next day she will directly go to sleep instead of masturbating, wait till 2 AM and you will see she will wake up and sit on the bed. Thats when you approach her
Thank you! I might have missed that.

Come on guys.help me
You can get the NTR path in the walkthrough thou...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Lyvia.PNG
Found a minor issue with Lyvia and Tia, when I leave them out of the party they can go static. It's 3am and she's still standing on the bridge.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes