Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
mc's high corruption has consequences ?
So far only positive as the higher the value the more scenes will be unlocked.
Or to take it more RL... corruption shows how deppraved he is and how far he goes for his own sexual satisfication... corrupting a nun into a sex hungry Nympho or fucking a wife in her bed, etc.

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
how do i do this?
I don't know how to share saves
can you explain to me please?
thanks
Well, it's quite easy thing to do.

First way:
1. Turn on your game and check which save, on which slot, you want to share. You can close it if you know the save file name.
2. As you probably have this message open, scroll down to your message box and Click on the "Attach files" text in the bottom left corner where you normally write your message. It will open a window.
2. Use that window to navigate to Struggle with Sin game folder. Open it, then open www folder and then open your save folder.
Save folder is a folder where all your save files are stored.
3. Now you have to pick correct save file.
file with name File1 is autosave
File named File2 is ingame File1
File3 is File2
File4 is File3
File5 is File4
etc, etc.
If you don't see any files in the folder, then look at the bottom left of the window right above open and cancel options. There you can chage which files you want to see. Click on it and pick all files.
Now select correct save file either by doubble click or by clicking on it and then pressing open option.
4. Wait until your browser upload the file into your message on forum.
4,5. You can write your message in the meantime.
5. Press Post reply to post your message with save file.

Second way:
1 Turn on your game and check which save, on which slot, you wat to share. If you know the name of the save file, you can close the game, but do not close game folder.
2. Now navigate inside to your Struggle with Sin game folder. Open www folder, and then open save folder where all your save files are stored.
3. Now you have to pick correct save file.
file with name File1 is autosave
File named File2 is ingame File1
File3 is File2
File4 is File3
File5 is File4
etc, etc.
4. Open or maximalize your browser if you had it opened and resize it to see both save folder with your saves and your message box on forum.
5. Grab and drag correct save file right into message box in your browser. It will upload it into your message.
5,5. You can write your message in the meantime.
6. Press Post reply to post your message with save file.

Gurus

Feb 18, 2018
How to complete last stage of penny quest.
i) Raise her affection up to 25+ and then sit on the bed with her again. This will complete the quest.
But I raiser Her affection Point 28, But to sit with her bed.
I enter her room two option only fuck her ass or blowjob.......

Last edited:
Oct 2, 2020
How to get vaginal scenes with Penny, I got rid of henry and she's at affection 30 and corruption 21.
Also, is there a scene pre-dinner with her ? I only used to get a scene to kiss her, does it change after certain corruption value

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Does anybody have NTR Save?
I lost mine, i only have Harem save. I think i overwrited it.

Reactions: dman91

mourn

Jan 2, 2018
How to get vaginal scenes with Penny, I got rid of henry and she's at affection 30 and corruption 21.
Also, is there a scene pre-dinner with her ? I only used to get a scene to kiss her, does it change after certain corruption value
After she's done with her praying stuff, wait 2 hours she should have an animation where she's sitting on her bed.

Oct 2, 2020
After she's done with her praying stuff, wait 2 hours she should have an animation where she's sitting on her bed.
Yes I only get the option to do blowjob or anal (with one additional anal position)..
No vaginal till now. Walkthrough says at corruption 20, she should offer vaginal

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
I hope we get to rescue Penny's sister at some point, I don't even care about the potential threesome I just wanna see a character who has been through so much shit happy

Reactions: zARRR

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
No, something is wrong. There are always two options, blowjob or anal.
Corruption 22, Affection 30, anal 22
Did you drug Henry to keep him away from her? I think that's what I done before I got the choice. (I had to go back because I screwed up with Emily) so I wasn't really playing any particular route, I know I was on the ntr path.
Only other advice is to check the quest log to see if you missed something.

Sidelam

Jul 28, 2017
Yes I only get the option to do blowjob or anal (with one additional anal position)..
No vaginal till now. Walkthrough says at corruption 20, she should offer vaginal
Wait she go sleep and pull her blanket on and get out the chamber and wait one hour and re enter the chamber and normally this unlock the vaginal scene

Gurus

Feb 18, 2018
How to I complete penny story... The walkthrough says after 25+affection sit with her bed complete the story but I enter her room two option only getting anal Or blowjob.. Any One help me.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Will it ever be possible, to marry Penny or Emily?
Thx
I actually don’t know, the game has a lot of choices, and the only character you officially marry is Tia, marriage could be an Alt for the progression of the entire game, so I see it at the end of the game, like an epilogue with multiple endings, if it is in Chyos‘ plans

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I hope we get to rescue Penny's sister at some point, I don't even care about the potential threesome I just wanna see a character who has been through so much shit happy
Me too, there are a ton of things I want to do, not just for sex, but for the character, like punishing Giron and Dave’s misdeeds, or helping John

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Wait she go sleep and pull her blanket on and get out the chamber and wait one hour and re enter the chamber and normally this unlock the vaginal scene
I answered this earlier, but it got spammed away (maybe if it comes up again someone remembers):
There is currently a bug in this version if you corrupted Penny. To see her vaginal scene in case you kicked out Henry you have to fuck her the day before so her needs are satisfied. Then the next day she will go to bed directly, wait until 2am and she will wake up again.
This isn't how I intended it but that's how it currently works in 0.3.7.5.
Penny dialogue branches were very difficult for me to implement as you could start her corruption or love route at any time and I had to adjust the dialogue to fit the situation (Is Henry still injured? Did you kick him out? Is she in a relationship with him?..)
A lot to consider and because of it I didn't notice this bug at first.

Me too, there are a ton of things I want to do, not just for sex, but for the character, like punishing Giron and Dave’s misdeeds, or helping John
Yep all of that and more is planned (currently working on content for John and his daughter). Penny's sister will be part of Penny's next update.

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
I actually don’t know, the game has a lot of choices, and the only character you officially marry is Tia, marriage could be an Alt for the progression of the entire game, so I see it at the end of the game, like an epilogue with multiple endings, if it is in Chyos‘ plans
While marrying Tia is official, it's also quite formal few lines of dialogue. "You want to marry? Yes. Boom! We're married."
Same goes for Hiba and Raaisha. They can be MC wives too.

And I think other girls like Frisha, Mira, Emily, Arianna, Kate and maybe Julia would like to have a proper wedding.
So Chyos is probably not going to make every single girl her own wedding, because it's a lot of really time consuming work for a basically nothing. Not to metion other events like quarrels with jealous or/and betrayed girls.
I think IF MC is going to marry those girls, then he's going to marry all of them at one big party in the epilogue.

MC is already helping Emily with food and taxes, Kate and her Mother with getting out of Arenfield, Arianna with werewolf curse (asking Isha for cure potion, perhaps she know how to make it?) and Penny with her farm. Although she should start plowing her field instead of thinking about sex or at least allow MC to plow her... I mean for her. More ground for crops means more crops!

Helping John would be great too. MC could give John some money for all that troubles with that whole apprenticeship. Probably not enough to pay Melissa's needs, but at least something.
Also, with mine freed, because MC just happened to slay all goblins inside looking for a small stone, John could start working again. Not to metion having enough materials to teach MC more about smithing, but also to make few armors and weapons for MC's mercenary group.
Progress!
Edit:
Also, MC could warn Melissa about University offer, as it was probably the same offer Sabrina had.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes