Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
How do you use sword or other weapons? I can craft them but I can't equip them.
The MC is only "trained" in useing bows and daggers.
There are Team members that however "received training" with the Sword or Axe, that's why you can also craft such equipment

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
The MC is only "trained" in useing bows and daggers.
There are Team members that however "received training" with the Sword or Axe, that's why you can also craft such equipment
Oh thanks though. Any news from the dev on possible future interactions or events involving training to use these weapons in the future along with maybe better armour?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Oh thanks though. Any news from the dev on possible future interactions or events involving training to use these weapons in the future along with maybe better armour?
Chyos did mention such options for potential future Updates... but there is nothing concrete.
We are likely to see iron equipment soon as the mine is now available to us... Arenfiel only has a weapon smith so the best armor Upgrade we are likely to see are iron plates for augmented armor I gues.
Once we can travel to Kirlic Chyos also promissed new equipment.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Kind of stuck with Ayita on the love route. I have got her up to 10 affection but it won't go any higher. How do you get her to 11? I keep giving her gifts but no difference.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I have a question, which interpretation of Marcus letter is canon?
Both of them or just the first one?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I have a question, which interpretation of Marcus letter is canon?
Both of them or just the first one?
...depends on how you look at it.... both Versions can be as scenes have alternative dialogues in order to adress the different relationships... but non IC was the intended way, both based on Chyos replies and Patreon guidelines

Reactions: zARRR

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
...depends on how you look at it.... both Versions can be as scenes have alternative dialogues in order to adress the different relationships... but non IC was the intended way, both based on Chyos replies and Patreon guidelines
Where are Chyos's replies on this?

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Thank you senpai, your game is great. You have done a very good job of handling quality of life issues with RPGM games.
As a constructive criticism, if there was a way to speed up time to a specific date would be great. Currently if i want to explore other scenarios, I would have to wait 24 hours repeatedly.
If you hit T, then you should get a list of options for waiting a certain amount of hours, I believe?

zeus288

May 2, 2021
Hey Man how can i find Bianca , after midnight where do i have to go

i am in the latest update of 3.7.5

Pervy Sensei

Donor
May 1, 2019
Thank you for the links. It doesn't look to me like this is Chyos admitting that the non-IC is the intended way. He's only stating that he has to do it the way he did because of Patreon ToS. But really, maybe there isn't really any one intended way; he just made it so everyone can have what they want, similar to how NTR gets incorporated in the game.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Thank you for the links. It doesn't look to me like this is Chyos admitting that the non-IC is the intended way. He's only stating that he has to do it the way he did because of Patreon ToS. But really, maybe there isn't really any one intended way; he just made it so everyone can have what they want, similar to how NTR gets incorporated in the game.
Well he basically calls the IC way the "alternative" story... but it's true that Chyos has made great efforts to include a number of fetishes in a rather natural way, makeing it hard to tell wether or not they were intended this way or requested by Patrons

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes