Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
Is the Mira quest time based? Will the church quest be skipped and automatically be a ntr route if I wait too long? Same question for Frisha.

Sadat

Mar 9, 2020
Is the Mira quest time based? Will the church quest be skipped and automatically be a ntr route if I wait too long? Same question for Frisha.
No and no.
In the case of Mira it is the other way around, if you don’t do her love quest there will be no NTR.
And the mission only starts when you enter the church, so just do not enter the church until you finish the love quest.

Reactions: Lamoucheronn

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
For those who are having a problem with gold and don't want to use cheat.
I know a way to get infinite gold without needing to cheat or edit the save, clean and simple.
If anyone wants to know ... just ask !!
Selling rabbit meat?
Cuz with those rodents you can make the currency go into inflation

Sadat

Mar 9, 2020
Selling rabbit meat?
Cuz with those rodents you can make the currency go into inflation
NO! I will explain.
First pay the baron to gain access to your home, pay Frisha to learn to sew.
Now farm another 7 gold and buy yarn in the shop and Wolf Pet / Rabbit Fur / Deer Hide from Ophilia, buy 2x wolf and 2x rabbit and 4x deer.
Now go to your house and craft 'Leather Armor' (other pieces have less value) sell 3.5 gold each, repeat the process until you can make 24 pieces at once ... well do this until you have as much gold you want. I made 100 Gold and still kept 24/24/48 of materials and 99 yarn as reserve... in minutes. GG infinite gold in the craft, enjoy before Chyos nerfe.
[English is not my first language so please excuse any mistakes]

Dideldidum

May 19, 2017
i appreciate what your trying to do bro and i thank you alot for it too but however its just not the same not for me anyways
just going to pass on this game and moved onto other things somethings are just not meant to be LOL
2 updates of trying for pennies cherry and didnt happen im done fuck it im out
good luck with the rest of the game
if you give me your save (+global+persistant), i can try it out and/or ask chyos in discord to see if there is something you overlooked. (otherwise, did you cheat the relationship? that can break quests). bc penny virginity wasnt ever a problem for me as soon as it got implemented, on both love&ntr routes.

mourn

Jan 2, 2018
I wish chyos or someone would hopefully make a game with a story like this but with a old western genre, that'd be sick af

Reactions: zARRR

ohnuker

Sep 27, 2017
Pennies quest is really buggy i cant seem to trigger corruption masturbation also cant see the sex between her and henry but she is not virgin anymore

Enzsomnia

Aug 14, 2017
Pennies quest is really buggy i cant seem to trigger corruption masturbation also cant see the sex between her and henry but she is not virgin anymore
she will have sex with henry after 5 times having fun in bed, u see that scene or not, it will happen.. so if u dnt want henry to take penny virgin, just give water beside henry bed sleeping drugs..but if u wanna see that scene, after they in bed.. just wait until the scene is change, dont skip time..

ohnuker

Sep 27, 2017
she will have sex with henry after 5 times having fun in bed, u see that scene or not, it will happen.. so if u dnt want henry to take penny virgin, just give water beside henry bed sleeping drugs..but if u wanna see that scene, after they in bed.. just wait until the scene is change, dont skip time..
The problem is im camping outside of the door but i cant see the scene also the masturbation scene after giving her cumwine i have seen it before but i cant in this version for some reason i didnt even used any cheats

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
It's very specific, You need to build up "Favour" (Hidden stat) with Penny in the beginning and also affection.
When Henry comes back you have 14 days to get her to fall in love with you, so raise her affection only. I found raising her corruption at this stage to be counter productive if your trying to get her virginity.
Now for 14 days don't give her cumwine and when Henry wakes up you get the option to kiss her, do so.
Follow the walkthrough from no 11 on, spy on Dave and Henry and tell Penny about it at dinner. Now if her affection is high enough you get the option to go to her room and sit on the bed with her. After a number of times sitting on the bed with her she will offer her virginity to you

Reactions: Enzsomnia

ohnuker

Sep 27, 2017
It's very specific, You need to build up "Favour" (Hidden stat) with Penny in the beginning and also affection.
When Henry comes back you have 14 days to get her to fall in love with you, so raise her affection only. I found raising her corruption at this stage to be counter productive if your trying to get her virginity.
Now for 14 days don't give her cumwine and when Henry wakes up you get the option to kiss her, do so.
Follow the walkthrough from no 11 on, spy on Dave and Henry and tell Penny about it at dinner. Now if her affection is high enough you get the option to go to her room and sit on the bed with her. After a number of times sitting on the bed with her she will offer her virginity to you
I can go that route without problem but cant go the corruption ntr route u can corrupt her if i tell penny about henry but cant corrupt her if i stay silent

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
I can go that route without problem but cant go the corruption ntr route u can corrupt her if i tell penny about henry but cant corrupt her if i stay silent
Corruption needs to be done before he wakes up if you plan to stay silent but I don't know if you can get her virginity

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes