zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Thank you for this input. I've just looked into the quest to find a way to make the recipes available without the corruption path. And I found a solution that won't break the anal quest from Tia: Katherin will give the player a book about advanced recipes when he or Tia reaches 4 points in the nature Talent. This book will now also contain the other recipes except the lube recipe. I'm also changing the interaction with the water sources so that you will be able to fill water in a vial if you have one in your inventroy. This will be added with the next update.
Oh this is not great, it’s awesome!
Thank you dev

RMelton

Jan 29, 2019
oh really? never crossed my mind
To give you some idea this is the current map
map.jpg

Right now, all the contents available are in the 4 named locations right in the middle and the areas between them that aren't named on the map, and there's already a ton of stuff. There's nothing yet on Kirlic, Varron and Parakis which I'm guessing will also be major city locations one day with a lot of stuff happening. And I'm also going to assume there'll be stuff happening in those unnamed villages and buildings.

• Haha
Reactions: hiddink

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
I'm currently working on that. It's not implemented yet.
Btw i forgot to screenshot but i think there's a repeated line between MC & Umah. I think it was the line about how he doesn't mind she's orc. It doesn't break the game but just wanna point out it's there.

I only trigger that extra line when i chose her to be more human so im not sure if it'll appear if you let her stay as an orc.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Now, the question is: wanna be good or wanna be bad? Athia or Isha?

Now MC is really struggling with sin, man. Me, I want to be good, but most of all I just want to get laid. :p :p

• Haha
Reactions: Nellyg and zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Now, the question is: wanna be good or wanna be bad? Athia or Isha?

Now MC is really struggling with sin, man. Me, I want to be good, but most of all I just want to get laid. :p :p
Struggling with getting laid I shall say, probably siding with Isha you get both, with Athia you show the middle finger to one, so she can go fuck herself… literally

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
If you have a relationship with Sabrina and you decide not to side with Isha or the other way around, Sabrina has different dialogues nice touch, like always

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
To give you some idea this is the current map
View attachment 1682489

Right now, all the contents available are in the 4 named locations right in the middle and the areas between them that aren't named on the map, and there's already a ton of stuff. There's nothing yet on Kirlic, Varron and Parakis which I'm guessing will also be major city locations one day with a lot of stuff happening. And I'm also going to assume there'll be stuff happening in those unnamed villages and buildings.
Let's check the map in the tent, too. It's got more details.

V_Ford

Jun 3, 2020
It's been too long. I think the DEV should now consider making something out of Darkwood & it's surroundings. The two kings fighting for power or the MC's past, whichever he/she prefers.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
It's been too long. I think the DEV should now consider making something out of Darkwood & it's surroundings. The two kings fighting for power or the MC's past, whichever he/she prefers.
The dev is considering that, it’s just not winning the polls, everything Chyos wants to put in game is showed with polls and the patrons vote for which thing they want to see first

Forten

Jul 23, 2017
Anyone got a save with choice of Nya son not being kill and pretty much up to date with the game content?

4.60 star(s) 136 Votes