Dideldidum

May 19, 2017
Is the second scene between kate and grant just her sitting on his lap in the evening or there is second sex scene between them (not counting the first one after losing money to him 3 times)?
there are two scenes depending on her costume both lead to the same sex scene in his room later (midnight after thomas event)

EroNinja

May 14, 2018
Where do I find the parchment?? I can no longer buy it from Lucius because he now he sells the ropes and none of it was in his inventory and neither ophilia sells it. I'm trying to steal Grant blueprints but I can't think of a place to buy it.

Dideldidum

May 19, 2017
Where do I find the parchment?? I can no longer buy it from Lucius because he now he sells the ropes and none of it was in his inventory and neither ophilia sells it. I'm trying to steal Grant blueprints but I can't think of a place to buy it.
parchement is always bought by clicking on one of the shelves. its never in his inventory, try the shelve left of the ropes.

Policanov

Apr 17, 2017
Small question: if I am playing version 2.2.0 I will be able to see the updates of version 2.6.5 or I will simply see the game that was in 2.2.0??

Puniasterus

Feb 16, 2018
Small question: if I am playing version 2.2.0 I will be able to see the updates of version 2.6.5 or I will simply see the game that was in 2.2.0??
I am using saves created in v 2.2.0 and seem to work fine, just need some mapping for new changes.

maedosan

Jan 28, 2019
You will see the version you have downloaded and are playing, if you are asking about saves then they have been forward compatible since 2.0

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
I've added the version number to the save file to help me with identifying bugs and to make sure all previous versions are compatible with the newest update. It was also ment as a help to identify different playthroughs (although you can now add a description by pressing 'n') When I make playtests I use saves from 0.2.0. So the version number doesn't mean you see less content.

Dybbuk

Feb 19, 2019
Chyos

Great game. I am pleasantly surprised... keep the good work.

I have found a bug (not sure if reported before...)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, an exploit that I have found is when checking a skill, if I fail and I press cancel/menu, the game counts it as passed (No door can resist my skills, and all trees are felled without problems, as well as hunting is a piece of cake...)

Reactions: Chyos

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
Changelog says that there are 3 animation scenes with Ophilia, I got one when having sex with her when she is drunk so how to trigger other 2 scenes?

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Changelog says that there are 3 animation scenes with Ophilia, I got one when having sex with her when she is drunk so how to trigger other 2 scenes?
1 kiss animation, 2 animations for the sex scene so you can switch the perspective

Chyos

Great game. I am pleasantly surprised... keep the good work.

I have found a bug (not sure if reported before...)

Also, an exploit that I have found is when checking a skill, if I fail and I press cancel/menu, the game counts it as passed (No door can resist my skills, and all trees are felled without problems, as well as hunting is a piece of cake...)
The audio bug is known problem that happens at random, it's on my to do list.
The exploit is new, thanks for the report!

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes