naruto95

Oct 25, 2018
When I try to open the game there is a box that pops out saying something about "NW.js is unresponsive relaunch now?" I do relaunch but it keeps showing the same message. Can someone help me?

J_M

Oct 8, 2017
guys, what is the drop rate for the rusted swords? Or can one craft the third copper ingot (needed for the blacksmith quest) from copper ore? thank you

MoonRaider

Apr 26, 2020
guys, what is the drop rate for the rusted swords? Or can one craft the third copper ingot (needed for the blacksmith quest) from copper ore? thank you
keep trying, drop rate is quite high, about 20% maybye? u must kill scouts

J_M

Oct 8, 2017
Guys, indeed I had to farm a good number of orcs until I finally got lucky and got the third rusty sword. Now all is good and the fact that you can buy/mine copper ore after you finish with that quest helps immensely. Thank you people for the help.

Dantee94

Dec 9, 2018
How can i lvl up my corruption? I'm in 66 alignment, i stealed the 4 bottles of the INN and fucked every Girls that i can, some ideas?

Last edited:

J_M

Oct 8, 2017
Jerk off into the empty vials that you buy from the merchant (Lucius). Sell the filled vials to him as "lovepotion" - each lovepotion sold will increase your corruption by 1. Bear in mind that others may buy the lovepotions and use it on girls.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
How can i lvl up my corruption? I'm in 66 alignment, i stealed the 4 bottles of the INN and fucked every Girls that i can, some ideas?
This question had been asked and answered in Detail several times by now... just use the search bar
There are several options... repeatable and not

Pervysage0899

Apr 2, 2020
FINNALY ok anyone who is looking into the Frida quest and getting stuck with the bookshelf you need perception at least at 1 to find the hidden entrance

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
ok so dose anyone know how to hide in the bookshelf during the Frisha quest line when your suppose to go back and listen to the mayor and his son have a conversation at noon
Indeed... as several Posts in this thread explain... just use the searchbar...

Dideldidum

May 19, 2017
How do you get the scene for Grant and Kate?
loose some gold in blackjack. he offers you to get it back via "talking" to kate. repeat 3 times. third time they will fuck, afterwards during serving game talk to him or loose in blackjack again.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
How do you use save files??; I cant just put them into the folder and use them, something finicky is going on...
You need more files than just the save files... there are also system files required.
The game creates and Update them on startup and saveing

Strajder

Nov 26, 2018
Is the second scene between kate and grant just her sitting on his lap in the evening or there is second sex scene between them (not counting the first one after losing money to him 3 times)?

Dideldidum

May 19, 2017
You need more files than just the save files... there are also system files required.
The game creates and Update them on startup and saveing
if conif and global save files are missing the solution would be to just save the game 1 time and then copy new saves in from outside. that worked in all other rpg maker games i ever played.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes