Dideldidum

May 19, 2017
What to do to increase alignment?
talk to lucius about your condition, fail to convice him, learn reading from mira, talk to lucius again buy 1 anasthetic, go to the witches hut with lust under 80, talk to her, "become slave" then talk about your condition, distract her, put anasthetic in cauldron, go outside of the room left side is a star, after that you can take a book on poisons, go back to lucius, now you can sell your cum to him. each vial will raise alignment and enable other things like frida/kate corruption..

Reactions: limash

limash

Jan 9, 2020
talk to lucius about your condition, fail to convice him, learn reading from mira, talk to lucius again buy 1 anasthetic, go to the witches hut with lust under 80, talk to her, "become slave" then talk about your condition, distract her, put anasthetic in cauldron, go outside of the room left side is a star, after that you can take a book on poisons, go back to lucius, now you can sell your cum to him. each vial will raise alignment and enable other things like frida/kate corruption..
Thank. I thought the sell your vial for corruption.

limash

Jan 9, 2020
alignment is corruption. has to do with ishta ?goddess of corruption in the game? the priestess in the church and some of the girls mention ishta during sex
Sould just write corruption. People will get confuse with it or maybe state it in the tutorial

AxelMasters

Jul 27, 2017
alignment is corruption. has to do with ishta ?goddess of corruption in the game? the priestess in the church and some of the girls mention ishta during sex
It isn't just corruption though, it's corruption when you raise the alignment above 50 but it's also probably purity or some other good equivalent when you reduce it below 50 whenever the dev decides to add options that decrease it, it wouldn't start at 50 otherwise.

Reactions: limash

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
No it's not... your alignment can be up to 6 counters higher than your corruption so far
What to do to increase alignment?
Murder, give in to temptation, steal, corrupt others and commit netori.
The details for all this have been mentioned several times in this thread

Kibad

May 12, 2017
Guys
I cant learn lockpicking
i talk to bianca and the conversation never changes

What i need to do next?
The walkthrough doesnt help on this

Dideldidum

May 19, 2017
Guys
I cant learn lockpicking
i talk to bianca and the conversation never changes

What i need to do next?
The walkthrough doesnt help on this
u need to raise your affection with kates mother claire until you can fuck her. at 9-10 affection when talking to her in the kitchen she will take you down into the cellar to have fun. after the scene talk to bianca again

Reactions: Kibad

MoonRaider

Apr 26, 2020
has been any word from chyos? im loking forward for next update, for new locations and main story. does he need help?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
The game is progressing at a steady rythm and it seems it's also one of his passions.
So I wouldn't worry, Updates for Patrons come regulary public once take their time

John Rommel

May 18, 2018
I ran into an issue. After progressing Tia's quest until you can stay in Rumah village, I went back to her mother's hut, and told her to wait. When I came back for her to join me again she's stuck in place and does not react when talking to her. As she cannot join my team when she is cutting wood (the only place when I can interact with her now), I cannot progress with all of her events in Rumah village.
Has it happened to anyone else?

Dideldidum

May 19, 2017
I ran into an issue. After progressing Tia's quest until you can stay in Rumah village, I went back to her mother's hut, and told her to wait. When I came back for her to join me again she's stuck in place and does not react when talking to her. As she cannot join my team when she is cutting wood (the only place when I can interact with her now), I cannot progress with all of her events in Rumah village.
Has it happened to anyone else?
if thats the case, then the game might have her "walking" to an objectve. she is shown in her mothers hut but not actually there. its the same like when she is at "whore mode" to the tribe. at certain points characters walk to different locations but sometimes are still in their point of origin. either try to come back at a different time, or load an old save.

John Rommel

May 18, 2018
if thats the case, then the game might have her "walking" to an objectve. she is shown in her mothers hut but not actually there. its the same like when she is at "whore mode" to the tribe. at certain points characters walk to different locations but sometimes are still in their point of origin. either try to come back at a different time, or load an old save.
That is a good guess. Unfortunately I did not realise in time so I don't have old saves before this happened.
I did try to go to her home at different times, but it's always like this. Either the house is closed, cause it's "too late" or it's directly after she finishes cutting wood and then she does not answer. I thought she might be somewhere else, like at Rumah village, but unfortunately she is not there either. So unless she is somewhere else on the map I'm out of ideas.

Thanks for the input though

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
That is a good guess. Unfortunately I did not realise in time so I don't have old saves before this happened.
I did try to go to her home at different times, but it's always like this. Either the house is closed, cause it's "too late" or it's directly after she finishes cutting wood and then she does not answer. I thought she might be somewhere else, like at Rumah village, but unfortunately she is not there either. So unless she is somewhere else on the map I'm out of ideas.

Thanks for the input though
Have you tried walking into a different map?
with the latest public Update Tia automatically leaves the group when visiting her mom or Arenfield, but when entering a combat map she'll join the player again (also automatically)

joh

Aug 20, 2017
I have a question can this be made into a apk file for andriod i had it on my computer but cant play it no more my computer doesn't work anymore so is there a way someone can do it i would be really grateful and is there a cheat mod for this game i did the save editor but cant do anything with the lvl and exp on it i can only do the items and relationship points and that was alot of work finding everyones verables

Sep 14, 2019
idont know why The Progress wit tia is not triggered... I aksed rick about tia Then Rick said about Her father Then in walkthrough talk with tia and chop the wood 2 time.. But i cannot mobemove Along

limash

Jan 9, 2020
It isn't just corruption though, it's corruption when you raise the alignment above 50 but it's also probably purity or some other good equivalent when you reduce it below 50 whenever the dev decides to add options that decrease it, it wouldn't start at 50 otherwise.
maybe future update will gets more and more different path you can go. It still quite early to say anything.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
idont know why The Progress wit tia is not triggered... I aksed rick about tia Then Rick said about Her father Then in walkthrough talk with tia and chop the wood 2 time.. But i cannot mobemove Along
You need to ask her a certain question... however if her affection is not high enough she might not answer... just come back the next day and try again until she answers

Reactions: Hammer_of_Thor
Sep 14, 2019
Some one pls help me with tia progression i don't know how to trigger her to chop 2 more tIme... And how to enter her house

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes