Dideldidum

May 19, 2017
hi. i am interested will these game have multiply endings or not
this game could be in developement for another few years. while there is already a lot of content (5 woman with rather a lot of content+5 side characters) there are only 4 locations in the game as of now, but various others already teased by the game map. i think the author has a lot more to do till we get to see any endings.

since there is an ntr and non ntr storyline for most girls there should be different endings aswell. (coruption doesnt change much ingame for now)

Reactions: maroder

morph6785

Jan 12, 2019
The save games are protcted... and for a reason... manipulating them is a near guaranteed way to break the game.
you can easily win battles early on... just learn the defence skill in the intro and work on Tia's storyline until she joins you.
you can also earn exp without fighting aswell... by hunting prey in the woods, which will also earn you money.
on level up put some talent points into strength, armor profficency and toughness (+x% attack | +x% defence | +x% HP and Energy)
by advancing Kate's story you will also be able to learn to craft armor with the animal skins you get from hunting,
During Tia's storyline you can get a better bow and by helping the smith you can get better daggers (first sharpen the starter one for a few silver later craft one)
I read the walkthrough and realized I have just 4 quests left. I will play when will be added new content.

Dideldidum

May 19, 2017
so what most i do get a horse for the wagon, i have done every quest up to that point.
win in blackjack vs the trader garet? (before starting the game save then up the gold per game. should be easy to do with a save) and get all his gold. if you just bought the wagon you can get all your gold back. after he has nothing left, he will offer his donkey, take it (bring it into the barn, need to get barn beforehand!) and wait till the trader girl is in town. talk to her about the horse.

Reactions: Joe956933

God_Batman

Feb 8, 2018
( Loop quest error ) I couldn't progres on spying the manor and his son talking... waited one week inside the wardrobe and nothing '-'
But despite the bugs and some other things ..good storyline, not so simple but not so complex,
Very good amount of girls and The grind isn't that hard.
Will add on the list, see you guys when the game get completed ;)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
( Loop quest error ) I couldn't progres on spying the manor and his son talking... waited one week inside the wardrobe and nothing '-'
But despite the bugs and some other things ..good storyline, not so simple but not so complex,
Very good amount of girls and The grind isn't that hard.
Will add on the list, see you guys when the game get completed ;)
Interact with the bookshelf and choose "wait"

Tikki

Sep 17, 2017
Please need some help? Walkthrough says that Ophilia appears every Thursday / Friday, but it is not there.

Elvi

Mar 24, 2019
I replaced the files and lost my saves, again... ¬¬
Every time there is a new release of this game you have to make the same saves as your older version and replace the new ones with the old ones so if you have a save on 3 4 5 then make the same saves in the new version of the game and then replace them

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Every time there is a new release of this game you have to make the same saves as your older version and replace the new ones with the old ones so if you have a save on 3 4 5 then make the same saves in the new version of the game and then replace them
Actually there is a much faster and easier way...
Each new release comes with a save folder and some saves... just delete that folder after extracting the game and copy paste into your old game folder... your old saves will still be available

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes