Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Why is the KatexCaire Oyakodon not triggering am I missing something I have Kate with 13 C and Claire with 6C the walkthrough only said 10C for Kate and 5C for Claire but it still not triggering.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Why is the KatexCaire Oyakodon not triggering am I missing something I have Kate with 13 C and Claire with 6C the walkthrough only said 10C for Kate and 5C for Claire but it still not triggering.
...that depends on how far in the story you are with either of them.
Also have you tried to raise corruption? I think Kate's maximum corruption is around 34 by now

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
...that depends on how far in the story you are with either of them.
Also have you tried to raise corruption? I think Kate's maximum corruption is around 34 by now
I already finish all of Claire content and I'm not starting the Kliric journey I don't actually increase corruption that much only the minimum requirement.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I already finish all of Claire content and I'm not starting the Kliric journey I don't actually increase corruption that much only the minimum requirement.
Has Claire caught you and Kate makeing love in their room before? how often did she see you?
If I remember correctly Claire needs to wittness your lovemakeing 3 times before she will interrupt you / join you
Did you convince Claire to have sex infront of her sleeping daugther before?

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Has Claire caught you and Kate makeing love in their room before? how often did she see you?
If I remember correctly Claire needs to wittness your lovemakeing 3 times before she will interrupt you / join you
No How do I do that?

Phantomdes

Aug 28, 2019
I tried, but it didn't work

Phantomdes

Aug 28, 2019
No How do I do that?
When Kate is waiting in her room go Claire. She will ask you if Kate is sleeping and you will say that you will give her vine so Kate will sleep. After that go Kate. give her vine but say "not tonight". She will sleep. then go Claire. She will ask you if Kate is sleeping. choose first option. She will go to check Kate. then scene will be triggered. however I tried it didn't work

Opticcake

Mar 3, 2020
Is kirlic implimented? Ive completed the prep quest but beyound that cant put rations in the wagon nor tell Thom about the trip. Am I missing something?

Dideldidum

May 19, 2017
When Kate is waiting in her room go Claire. She will ask you if Kate is sleeping and you will say that you will give her vine so Kate will sleep. After that go Kate. give her vine but say "not tonight". She will sleep. then go Claire. She will ask you if Kate is sleeping. choose first option. She will go to check Kate. then scene will be triggered. however I tried it didn't work
claire has not enough corruption make her suck your cock

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
I know that part my problem is Kate not wanting do sex while Claire is on the other room.

Last edited:

Opticcake

Mar 3, 2020
Still not working, Claire is in the other side I need to deal with that.
Rent a room from Thom then you can take her there. do the bar mini-game to build her affection up as well. You can use serum on her during the mini-game to increase her corruption as well.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Rent a room from Thom then you can take her there. do the bar mini-game to build her affection up as well. You can use serum on her during the mini-game to increase her corruption as well.
I need Claire to spy on MC and Kate doing sex so another room is not gonna do it.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
how high is your players corruption/Alignement? one requirement for that scene is a score of 55+ (55 corruption which can mean 61 Alignement as there are events raising alignment but not corruption)
How do I convince Kate to do sex here.
View attachment 634411
Have sex with her 3 times in the other room and raise her corruption

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes