Dideldidum

May 19, 2017
Does anyone know if i can edit experience value? i am using the online save editor and can't seem to find the right variable.
try cheat menue. but be carefull when editing anything besides items/gold/exp. can break your game easily if you teleport around the map or change variables. (drop into game folder use mvpluginpatcher and press 1 ingame)

Dideldidum

May 19, 2017
And before I do that I should first add in all the missing dialogue that characters should get when they are more influenced by the corruption. So I hope this will get voted in the near future.
speaking about dialogue, when you become chieftain in rumah village, you can essentially "whore" out tia and the other girls. is it possible to get a few dialogue lines from the girls after that happens? maybe the girl telling you proudly or timidly based on corruption about her deeds as village bycicle and you "reward" her with sex?
edit: sorry for the tripple post i have no idea how multiquote from different user works.

abiorigins

Donor
Sep 4, 2017
so far so good and i will review very soon, but i am stuck and cannot find Bianca for the lockpick trick? anyone knows? thanks

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
The walk through stated that
During the sex in Emilys bed change speed to faster and change angle a few times until Emily wakes up and joins in
but I only have Change Angle and Cum and I've been choosing it over and over and Emily still not waking up.
Capture.PNG

Last edited:

morph6785

Jan 12, 2019
Any idea why saved file can't be edited on I wanna say that when loading edited file no change, I need the money and raise stats for battle. Like Att,Def,Energy,Mana....Any tips?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Any idea why saved file can't be edited on I wanna say that when loading edited file no change, I need the money and raise stats for battle. Like Att,Def,Energy,Mana....Any tips?
The save games are protcted... and for a reason... manipulating them is a near guaranteed way to break the game.
you can easily win battles early on... just learn the defence skill in the intro and work on Tia's storyline until she joins you.
you can also earn exp without fighting aswell... by hunting prey in the woods, which will also earn you money.
on level up put some talent points into strength, armor profficency and toughness (+x% attack | +x% defence | +x% HP and Energy)
by advancing Kate's story you will also be able to learn to craft armor with the animal skins you get from hunting,
During Tia's storyline you can get a better bow and by helping the smith you can get better daggers (first sharpen the starter one for a few silver later craft one)

MoonRaider

Apr 26, 2020
Hi, first of all - thank you chyos for grat RPG and great story designs. you have done so much. First i have fe topics:
- update walkthrough, game is pretty hard without it
- please complete ariana quest line.
-is possible for further develop church quest line?

MoonRaider

Apr 26, 2020
Is possible to complete ruman village quest line and optain body for funreal? And how is possible to kill Gurtak? dont know how. thank you.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes