Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I already have 9+affection with her and how to increase it
once a day help her out and than watch her do the work (triggers a battle with an Orc Scout) face and defeat him.
you can't chop wood twice a day so you need to go to sleep (oor spend the time hunting to be actually productive) and come again the next day

VikingCrawler

Donor
May 18, 2018
Chyos

I have been trying to follow the Walkthrough for Kate. I have put my arm around her and started a relationship with her.
I then got her affection to 20 and I tried moving to the next step. "6. At 20A you can go to your room with her (If you rented it from Thomas, you have to pay your bill first to do this, with a Key you can always enter the inn even at night)"

I have the key and everything, but for some reason I can't get her to follow me. There is no option for it.
Her corruption is at zero.
Do you have to corrupt her?

I can't move forward for some reason. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

Puniasterus

Feb 16, 2018
Chyos

I have been trying to follow the Walkthrough for Kate. I have put my arm around her and started a relationship with her.
I then got her affection to 20 and I tried moving to the next step. "6. At 20A you can go to your room with her (If you rented it from Thomas, you have to pay your bill first to do this, with a Key you can always enter the inn even at night)"

I have the key and everything, but for some reason I can't get her to follow me. There is no option for it.

You don't need to corrupt her, you have to talk to her when she is preparing to sleep, or talk to her when she is talking with tomas at the hall at midnight and go to the room and talk then.

Reactions: VikingCrawler

VikingCrawler

Donor
May 18, 2018
You don't need to corrupt her, you have to talk to her when she is preparing to sleep, or talk to her when she is talking with tomas at the hall at midnight and go to the room and talk then.
I have tried that. He either tries to blackmail her or he says that she did well. I then go back to her room and talk to her.
She only has the option to Try to convince her or Not Today.

For some reason, something isn't triggering.
Am I doing something wrong?

VikingCrawler

Donor
May 18, 2018
Her mom is on the other side of the wall. Do I need to do something to her first?

lebrongames24

Sep 25, 2019
Chyos

yes corrupt her by mixing vial of cum in her drink while playing serving minigame {started by having drink with rick}
later by giving cumwine in room

VikingCrawler

Donor
May 18, 2018
yes corrupt her by mixing vial of cum in her drink while playing serving minigame {started by having drink with rick}
later by giving cumwine in room
I want to follow the love path. So do I have to corrupt her or not? Lol
I tried everything I can think of. I am beginning to believe I have a bugged save.

Thank you for your help by the way. I just can't seem to get it to work.
I have tried corrupting her and everything. I just seem to hit a wall that I can't get over.

Last edited:

Puniasterus

Feb 16, 2018
I tried everything I can think of. I am beginning to believe I have a bugged save.
I think the last version of the game messed up a bit the inn events, now i can't rent the room because thomas says i worked, when it's false, that day i didn't help in the kitchen, it's possible with just affection, i did (0 corruption).

VikingCrawler

Donor
May 18, 2018
I think the last version of the game messed up a bit the inn events, now i can't rent the room because thomas says i worked, when it's false, that day i didn't help in the kitchen, it's possible with just affection, i did (0 corruption).
Can you tell me what you did?
I am trying to get her to follow me to my room, but for some reason, I just don't have the option.
I followed the Walkthrough and then hit a wall at step 6.

I do have a key, but I am not getting the option. Could the room flag be set to false and not be working properly?

Puniasterus

Feb 16, 2018
Can you tell me what you did?
I am trying to get her to follow me to my room, but for some reason, I just don't have the option.
I followed the Walkthrough and then hit a wall at step 6.

I do have a key, but I am not getting the option. Could the room flag be set to false and not be working properly?
When you enter th room she should say something similar, If you have a key (at the screenshot i don't) an option should appear to bring her to your room. I guess something went wrong with the flags yes.

VikingCrawler

Donor
May 18, 2018
When you enter th room she should say something similar, If you have a key (at the screenshot i don't) an option should appear to bring her to your room. I guess something went wrong with the flags yes.
Yeah, I am not getting that. Man, that is weird. I guess I just have a corrupt save.
I am going to have to restart I guess.

I keep getting that we will have to find a solution. I never get the other dialogue.

Thanks for your help.

Reactions: Puniasterus

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
for thenext update, please make the last save files compatible
They are

Thank you for your help by the way. I just can't seem to get it to work.
I have tried corrupting her and everything. I just seem to hit a wall that I can't get over.
Corruption is also available on the love path... corruption lowers the NPCs inhibition and unlocks certain scenes.
Corruption is not triggering NTR Events or routes, but it will be a bigger punishment if you allow them to happen
For example Kate only wants to have Sex after getting married, however she'll get more horny once you start to corrupt her, to the point when she just want to have Sex with the MC, after haveing lost her virginity and enjoying sex for a while you can also train her ass and make her have sex ifront of her mother, whom if you corrupted her aswell will even join you two
the helping in the kitchen counts for as long as you didn't sleep in Kate and Claires Room

lucifer090110

Jan 30, 2019
Hi can anyone upload a save where the Hitpoints And Energy modified like 9999. I had a save where it is modified as 9999 but somehow that save is not working. It would be very helpful.

John Rommel

May 18, 2018
Have you tried walking into a different map?
with the latest public Update Tia automatically leaves the group when visiting her mom or Arenfield, but when entering a combat map she'll join the player again (also automatically)
Hey thanks for answering. Yes, I have tried. She would do what you said if she had not left my group beforehand (I told her to stay with her mom for a while cause I wanted to progress with other stuff without her following me around)

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes