Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Yeah but planting is also consuming a lot of of energy, you know he could implement some potion that restore energy but has side effect you cocaine and meth can really keep people awake but has some really bad side effect.
like mentioned before... so far no character that could offer such potions had any Updates...
you need to be more patient, the game is rather young and constantly adds content, still it'll take time to include such mechanics... afterall people will want to have the ability to make such stuff themselfes rather sooner than later.
Kathleen already offered to teach the Player and Tia more about herbalism which would unlock dragon root as a general resource and offer different kind of healing potions, Gwen like mentioned is currently worked on and is supposed to make the player her disiple... and she is a master in alchemy... we'll get some neat magic tricks as a Bonus btw. :devilish:

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
like mentioned before... so far no character that could offer such potions had any Updates...
you need to be more patient, the game is rather young and constantly adds content, still it'll take time to include such mechanics... afterall people will want to have the ability to make such stuff themselfes rather sooner than later.
Kathleen already offered to teach the Player and Tia more about herbalism which would unlock dragon root as a general resource and offer different kind of healing potions, Gwen like mentioned is currently worked on and is supposed to make the player her disiple... and she is a master in alchemy... we'll get some neat magic tricks as a Bonus btw. :devilish:
I wonder if they will implement the potion with side affect like in real life you know drugs was once used to keep soldiers awake but there are side effect to it though would be nice to have that as a feature so it will not be abuse and players will think twice in using and only use it if necessary.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I wonder if they will implement the potion with side affect like in real life you know drugs was once used to keep soldiers awake but there are side effect to it though would be nice to have that as a feature so it will not be abuse and players will think twice in using and only use it if necessary.
depends on the streangh of the stuff... coffein pills had been administrated on several occassions without any true side effects but the so called "Panzer chocolate" was a totally different story.
That aside sounds like a hell to implement.. it's likely they'll just go with the standard stuff that raises certain values
which is kinda needed. at some point there needs to be an ingame explanation why all women in town fuck the same guy.
edit: and the men dont react to it.
So far they don't really know... there is Claire and Kate knowing you are doing both (but Kate thinks it's only because her mom is lonely and caught her in the act) and of course Frisha and emily (which are already corrupted enough to consider it hot)
In Rumah village a harem is pretty normal for a strong male... and the MC had proven himself.
Both the males aswell as the females in the village haven't shared that info... partly because of shame partly because the player manipulated them effectively.
In the end they all think they are your only love interest or accept their family members to help them take care of you

2382dudubes

Mar 20, 2019
How to infiltrate Mayors mansion? It keeps saying Frisha has date but zero clue how to infiltrate. I onced bribed guy to let me visit mayor but he just told me to leave - so money wasted. How to infiltrate?

Tikki

Sep 17, 2017
How to get a threesome with Frisha and emily? And also with Claire and Kate? Did as written in walkthrough but nothing worked

Tikki

Sep 17, 2017
How to infiltrate Mayors mansion? It keeps saying Frisha has date but zero clue how to infiltrate. I onced bribed guy to let me visit mayor but he just told me to leave - so money wasted. How to infiltrate?
In walkthrough it is written the same. Near the arena there is a security guard I don’t remember exactly what kind of wine he needs to be given or money and then you will get through the cave

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Give the guard on the left next to the training area some booze don't remember if its wine or beer.
"Panzer chocolate"
Never heard of this searching it only shows a movie with the same name.

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
First you need a torch and therefore access to your house, where you can find a torch. Then there is a guard standing close by to the training ground blocking a secret path leading to the cellar of the mansion. Give him wine and he'll move aside. Follow the path, cross the bridge and you'll be in the cellar of the dungeon. You'll also need some thievery skills to crack some locks and perception in order to find the secret passage within the mansion, which lets you move around the floors undetected.
You could check the walkthrough for details, which is provided here for download.

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
It's only a nickname given by soldiers. It wasn't officially called "Panzer Chocolate". Other nicknames were "Stuka Pills" for example. The stuff they gave German soldiers during WW2, especially Luftwaffe pilots, was called "Pervitin". I'm sure you'll find more info, if you google the official name "Pervitin".
It's debated how widely used it was actually. It was quite common among Luftwaffe pilots though and paratrooper (Fallschirmjäger) units, most likely also U-Boat crews and Waffen-SS units, but regular Whermacht soldiers didn't have widespread access to Pervitin. Afaik it was issued only to certain branches of the military for certain tasks.
Giving performace enhancing drugs to soldiers was also common among western Allies during WW2 by the way. Western allies called it "Benzedrine" and most likely had pretty much the same effects as the German "Pervitin".
------------------------------------------------------------
But back on topic, I also think something is needed in SWS in order to fight exhaustion of the game character temporarily. Good news, that Gwen will recieve an update, but I'd also love to have more interaction with Tia's mom... ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Evangelion-01

Dideldidum

May 19, 2017
it was a drug given to german soldiers at the start of ww2. it was believed to make them stronger, more aggressive and deadly.
it´s actually meth and the side effects where as severe as the "benefits"

jasminerp

Dec 27, 2019
it was a drug given to german soldiers at the start of ww2. it was believed to make them stronger, more aggressive and deadly.
it´s actually meth and the side effects where as severe as the "benefits"
How do i download this new version anyway...

donjonbonkhon

May 24, 2020
RPG Maker save editor works on file2 save. You can cheat a lot in the game, for me biggest requirement was the stupid bronze plates to make Oven in Mira's room. Its a really good game with 2002's graphics. Felt like playing Robit Hood legend of sharewood.

Reactions: vrg5960

TempTitle

May 7, 2017
Energy=Mana... can be restored in combat via a skill for 30 adrenaline? (sorry forgot it's true description)
Rest on the other hand represents the Players physical endurance, can be upgraded by increasing toughness and also causes exhaustion state in combat.
The way it's currently handled actually make a whole lot sence... you can't work to exhaustion than go fight an orc scout to keep restoring your energy and keep going... if you fall over because you worked yourself to the bone you need to sleep
Except Rest can't be upgraded by increasing toughness/Constitution (that I've seen); that's Energy. And at some point I haven't quite figured out, Food.

While it's fair to say Rest shouldn't be restorable so easily, something similar is already in place with burning 20 Energy and 2 hours of time doing physical labor (cutting wood) for Tia, while every other use of Rest is in skill-based increments of 5 (to skin corpses a second time, and to attempt checks) and doesn't burn the same amount of time that Farming (either tilling or planting) does. If it's to stay the way it is, I could see the Food-rest being used to restore Rest-rest (it really doesn't seem to factor into much meaningful as it is now), but burning time that heavily seems a bit much for the investment (that currently goes not very far).

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Except Rest can't be upgraded by increasing toughness/Constitution (that I've seen); that's Energy. And at some point I haven't quite figured out, Food.

While it's fair to say Rest shouldn't be restorable so easily, something similar is already in place with burning 20 Energy and 2 hours of time doing physical labor (cutting wood) for Tia, while every other use of Rest is in skill-based increments of 5 (to skin corpses a second time, and to attempt checks) and doesn't burn the same amount of time that Farming (either tilling or planting) does. If it's to stay the way it is, I could see the Food-rest being used to restore Rest-rest (it really doesn't seem to factor into much meaningful as it is now), but burning time that heavily seems a bit much for the investment (that currently goes not very far).
I am not sure I can follow this completly... basically you are right that other chores only require 5 rest... yet they aren't nearly as physically tiring as tilling the earth...
first time you need to clean the field after being neglected for quiet some time, removing weed and stones
than tilling the earth in order to build the field and bury the fresh seeds (this needs to be redone each time you harvest something as is a normal thing in agriculture)
I haven't leveld the players constitution but the description indicates it helps to make physically tiring work easier.

The fact that helping Tia chop wood costing Energy instead of rest might be an oversight, of changeing the system before... so it might be a bug.
Also are you suggesting, that physical labor should also have a negative effect on hunger?... it would certainly be more realistic

Last edited:

Godblow

Jul 4, 2018
Just found a glitch in the game... I dunno what I did but Thomas wont let me rent a room, it always says that I already work for it but nope.
The think is, without the room I can't go further whit Kate.
Already play version 0.2.7.2 and this never happen.
Can someone help?.... Hope I dont have to start again. Thanks in advance.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Just found a glitch in the game... I dunno what I did but Thomas wont let me rent a room, it always says that I already work for it but nope.
The think is, without the room I can't go further whit Kate.
Already play version 0.2.7.2 and this never happen.
Can someone help?.... Hope I dont have to start again. Thanks in advance.
[Tutorial] Search inside a thread | F95zone
it's likely a missunderstanding on your part... there had been several asnweres given...

fanevagabontul

Jan 3, 2019
After 7. talk to Kate in her bedroom to make your relationship with her official

at that hour he sleeps
how do i wake her up?

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes