Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Then I'd miss out unfortunately. Anyway the walkthrough should be more specific on such things, which is difficult, I know, since Cyos himself most likely didn't develop the plot 100 % yet. So right now for the player such decissions are hard to make, since the walthrough doesn't reveal much about what will be going on in the future.
Pretty sure it's rather to avoid spoilers... this part of the story is part of her next Update, whiich first has to be voted upon personally I won't vote for her story for the next few ones.... there are for more interesting choices at hand

dimanraners2

Feb 12, 2020
hello my friend, maybe there is a bug in the tia character ... because i have met tia at his house to do the Rumah quest but the tia character cannot be clicked when he is in his house

Tonio8513

May 18, 2017
M
That's great to hear. Don't care much for regular old ntr, but big fan of netori. Hope that if you put the option in for netori, it can be toggled separate from the ntr option for the sake of convenience; although it's not a big deal to keep them together because of how ntr is supposedly easy to avoid, I guess.

2382dudubes

Mar 20, 2019
How do you heal the wounded in Rumah? I have many healing tinctures and already spoke to the herbalist and i got many green herbs. The Guide states: " Talk to one of the men sitting under the fire, he will ask for healing tincture for him and the other wounded (can buy it at Katherin's house)" - however this is simply not the case. the is only ever 1 guy sitting by the fire and all he says is "Chieftain, I promise to work harder for you!" yes always when I check status etc it constantly states I need to heal the wounded. I spoke to everyone in Rumah and there seems to be no way to "HEAL" anyone.

Dideldidum

May 19, 2017
How do you heal the wounded in Rumah? I have many healing tinctures and already spoke to the herbalist and i got many green herbs. The Guide states: " Talk to one of the men sitting under the fire, he will ask for healing tincture for him and the other wounded (can buy it at Katherin's house)" - however this is simply not the case. the is only ever 1 guy sitting by the fire and all he says is "Chieftain, I promise to work harder for you!" yes always when I check status etc it constantly states I need to heal the wounded. I spoke to everyone in Rumah and there seems to be no way to "HEAL" anyone.
the wounded are the two guys left and down from the guy you talk to.

2382dudubes

Mar 20, 2019
?? Where please? I literally do not see them. I talked to everyone in this image many times, zero indication to heal anyone. I add an image, pls tell me where.

Dideldidum

May 19, 2017
?? Where please? I literally do not see them. I talked to everyone in this image many times, zero indication to heal anyone. I add an image, pls tell me where.
:oops: ok i have no idea how that happened. they should be there but arent. those two should be the ones you rescued in the woods before. (did you do that ? i dont know if you can fail that quest by loosing to the orcs actually)

2382dudubes

Mar 20, 2019
i never rescued anyone in the woods, not that I remember, if so it must have been ages ago. I checked my questlog and have zero failed quests. Where in the woods are they? I have been in the woods many, many, countless times so I would be shocked to find out I missed anything.

Puniasterus

Feb 16, 2018
i never rescued anyone in the woods, not that I remember, if so it must have been ages ago. I checked my questlog and have zero failed quests. Where in the woods are they? I have been in the woods many, many, countless times so I would be shocked to find out I missed anything.
I think they are related in the Rumah Village quest, when you have to earn trust points, perhaps you missed them or helped(Palak and maybe bypased it)?

Reactions: 2382dudubes

2382dudubes

Mar 20, 2019
I earned trust without ever having to rescue anyone. Also the guys aren't in the woods, they never spawned for me nor did I ever receive a quest for them... I became chieftain without ever seeing the quest. Also defeating Raaisha was the last thing I did of the reputation stuff, and from there it became scouting orc camp and never any mentions of any injured people ever. I once found a guy in a bear cave but he was already dead and I fled from the bear. (I killed it later). I just think it's bugged as in you can accidentally "skip" the quest without the game noticing it, so now I have a bugged save with no way of healing non-existing guys thus receive much less resources for the orc campaign :> annoying.

Snide_Krul

Mar 31, 2020
Wait there is a bear cave? Guess I have skipped other zones too, but it doesn’t seem to affect my play though, but the 2 people that you missed is a game break glitch, so you are stuck now.

Dideldidum

May 19, 2017
i just dont know how you got your reputation high enough to progress the quest. this part should be needed.
Wait there is a bear cave? Guess I have skipped other zones too, but it doesn’t seem to affect my play though, but the 2 people that you missed is a game break glitch, so you are stuck now.
talk to the guy that lusts after the dancer and tell him to do something heroic ;)

Puniasterus

Feb 16, 2018
Ah, you had to talk to her again when you defeat her, she wants to help you to be accepted (tested again to be sure).

Puniasterus

Feb 16, 2018
i just dont know how you got your reputation high enough to progress the quest. this part should be needed.

talk to the guy that lusts after the dancer and tell him to do something heroic ;)
If at the first encounter you deal with it talking you get an extra point, so you could get 6 of hte 5 needed points (for example, Palak is still living and no one got hurt :unsure: )

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes