2382dudubes

Mar 20, 2019
I found two more bugs... #1 i need a vegetable for horse and both ingame as well as walkthrough states can buy from shop: CANNOT! no store in town (checked all) sells any vegetables. I made 100% sure to check multiple days and no veggies sold anywhere. Second: The quest "Frisha's Date With Dave" states to "find a way to spy on dave and giron in the afternoon", I am literally sitting on the 2nd floor inside the bookshelve 3 whole days in a row and dave never goes to visit giron (esspecially not in the afternoon) - so that is bugged also.

Reactions: Chyos

Dideldidum

May 19, 2017
I found two more bugs... #1 i need a vegetable for horse and both ingame as well as walkthrough states can buy from shop: CANNOT! no store in town (checked all) sells any vegetables. I made 100% sure to check multiple days and no veggies sold anywhere. Second: The quest "Frisha's Date With Dave" states to "find a way to spy on dave and giron in the afternoon", I am literally sitting on the 2nd floor inside the bookshelve 3 whole days in a row and dave never goes to visit giron (esspecially not in the afternoon) - so that is bugged also.

the vegetables was changed the last patch, they arent sold anymore you have to grow them on the field.
dont spy on them in the afternoon but at noon.

2382dudubes

Mar 20, 2019
oh wow, you have to manually press "stay" even if you already staying there, that's intuitive. Should really be fixed along with the wrong information ingame (it states afternoon, not noon). Thanks tho!

the vegetables was changed the last patch, they arent sold anymore you have to grow them on the field.
Nope - doesn't work unfortunately. You can only grow Wheat, Cabbage and Carrot. None of which count as "vegetable" apparently, because I have more than 20 of each stuff that can be grown yet he still states I need "Vegetables" for the horse, and because the shop doesn't sell it, and also planted stuff is not recognized as "Vegetables" the quest is also bugged (you have to pay the 10g).

Last edited:
Reactions: Dideldidum

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
then it seems to be a bug that the new cabbage and carrots dont count as the same item for the game engine.
...or rather the implementations aren't completed yet as was warned against... yet people seem to be dead bend that the alpha release should contain all the content

Reactions: Dideldidum
Dec 18, 2018
View attachment 438123

Overview:
A Struggle With Sin is the story of a fantasy world in the midst of a civil war.
Rising taxes and raids by orcs and bandits make each villager act according to their own needs first.
Will you become like the others in this corrupt society? Or will you stay true to yourself and find a way out of the chaos that surrounds you?

Thread Updated: 2020-06-19
Release Date: 2020-06-12
Developer: Chyos
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.7.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - MEGA - -

Extras: CG Rip (v0.2.6) - Walkthrough (v0.2.7) - Saves
Thank you Ocumura for the links!

View attachment 527519 View attachment 569458 View attachment 672154 View attachment 527520 View attachment 461876 View attachment 527533 View attachment 527518 View attachment 390496 View attachment 390498 View attachment 390495 View attachment 337142 View attachment 412727 View attachment 390497
Hello I have a problem. MC is at level 13 and will start Munah village excursion. The problem is in HP's fast drop from 200s to 1 disabling me. Could it be a bug I donot know. I would be plsd for a solution. Regards. Otherwise the game is good and is one of my favorites. JF

Dec 18, 2018
Hello I am facing a problem. My MC is at level 13 and will start Native Village excursion. Problem is HP drop without any action from 200s to 1 hence stopping everything. It may be a bug. But since the game is one of my favorites I ask for a solution. Regards. J Ferronelli.

Dec 18, 2018
Hello This last one isnot a bug. When you are in 2nd floor hidden behind library push enter and select STAY. It triggers Dave visit his father and talk his intentions.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Hello I am facing a problem. My MC is at level 13 and will start Native Village excursion. Problem is HP drop without any action from 200s to 1 hence stopping everything. It may be a bug. But since the game is one of my favorites I ask for a solution. Regards. J Ferronelli.
Players Rest and hunger might be below 20... I am not aware of any other condition that could cause such a HP drain... unless external cheat tools are involved in some way

Dec 18, 2018
Players Rest and hunger might be below 20... I am not aware of any other condition that could cause such a HP drain... unless external cheat tools are involved in some way
Thanks for quick reply. But MC has 99 food and 100 rest points and from his leaving home to walk for hunt ground is enough to drop HP to 1 from 220.

Chyos

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2017
Thanks for quick reply. But MC has 99 food and 100 rest points and from his leaving home to walk for hunt ground is enough to drop HP to 1 from 220.
Can you provide a save file for me to check? If there is a bug it would be much easier this way to find and fix it. Just upload the autosave (file 1) in a .zip/rar file here in the thread.

then it seems to be a bug that the new cabbage and carrots dont count as the same item for the game engine.
This will be fixed in the final update

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Is your character bleeding by any chance? (can be cured by bandages only) Orcs and occultist can cause that status effect...
or maybe poisoned (wears off over time) by a giant spider from the secret tunnels under the abbey?

Mal1

Sep 26, 2017
Anyone know if you can currently scout the orc camp to find out when they are coming to Rumah? Cant get near the camp without getting auto turned around.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Anyone know if you can currently scout the orc camp to find out when they are coming to Rumah? Cant get near the camp without getting auto turned around.
You can completely finish the storyline for "Fate of the Rumah"... I am guessing you are trying at the the wrong point.
If I am not mistaken you should be able to spy on them from the top of the cliff where you saved one of the hunters... but you need Tia in your party to reach that point

rockyciccio

Jan 3, 2018
When I fuck Mira the second time, when When I fuck Mira the second time and we change sexual positions.. when we finish we sleep together, but the game stops without waking up or working any key
Is a bug?
Sorry for my english

rockyciccio

Jan 3, 2018
How do I increase affection with Frisha? It stopped at 10 .. when I give her the gifts she takes them but the affection does not increase ..

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
When I fuck Mira the second time, when When I fuck Mira the second time and we change sexual positions.. when we finish we sleep together, but the game stops without waking up or working any key
Is a bug?
Sorry for my english
did you wait? if you sleep in another girls bed time will advance in an accelerated manner and at midnight the game auto saves... so it might take a few seconds before dawn and the player rises for another day of debauchery and work

rockyciccio

Jan 3, 2018
did you wait? if you sleep in another girls bed time will advance in an accelerated manner and at midnight the game auto saves... so it might take a few seconds before dawn and the player rises for another day of debauchery and work
I waited a long time but the game it blocks.. It only happens if I change the sexual positions (necessary to unlock something else with frisha).

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes