Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I waited a long time but the game it blocks.. It only happens if I change the sexual positions (necessary to unlock something else with frisha).
Uhm...as far as I recall there is only such an option for Emily (Mom) and Frisha (Step Sister)... not Mira (childhood friend/Step Sister/Sister)

AxelMasters

Jul 27, 2017
So just wanted to check but is there only content for increasing your alignment (Corruption)? Will I miss a lot if I try and avoid increasing it? Has the dev made any mention of starting to implement decreasing your alignment (Purity)?
Thanks in Advance.

Dideldidum

May 19, 2017
So just wanted to check but is there only content for increasing your alignment (Corruption)? Will I miss a lot if I try and avoid increasing it? Has the dev made any mention of starting to implement decreasing your alignment (Purity)?
Thanks in Advance.
there is currently no benefit of decreasing alignment in the game. you need alignment for kates anal scenes and for corrupting natasha. otherwise its not used as far as i know.

Reactions: AxelMasters
Dec 18, 2018
Is your character bleeding by any chance? (can be cured by bandages only) Orcs and occultist can cause that status effect...
or maybe poisoned (wears off over time) by a giant spider from the secret tunnels under the abbey?
Thanks again. I don't think so. I would recognize it. But, maybe it is from my money cheat try by save/edit, though without success. So I restarted the game without any attempt to cheat. I will see and revert. Rgrds. Ferronelli.

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Even though i've donated to his patreon, i always seem to forget to check it every once in a while.

Let's go see what 0.2.8 is all about :D

mistwolf_2k

May 18, 2020
You shouldn't need 11 for anything though, if i remember correctly. At 10 she will have sex in the kitchen if you haven't had it for 3 days. Only thing that needs to be higher than 10 is the affection.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Yes rescued. Sleep in her bed. Bj and 69. No full sex. No 11.
The Walkthrough has a mistake in it saying (MAX A&C = 22)... if you look at the corruption part it says at 10 corruption you'll unlock all scenes... normally that would be called 10+ if it goes higher as seen with other characters.
so the Headline for Emily should be (MAX A = 22, C = 10)

Reactions: Chyos
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes