cockrocker99

Aug 2, 2020
I'm not able to trigger the scene with Hekima and anya. I've let them talk for about more than a month now. Her corruption is also at 9 now.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Am I missing something? What are the requirement so get Arianna to Rumah? I'am on Dasas Route, all girls are yvailable for the village. And I'm on Ariannas corruption Route, I finished the house arrest. Anything else?

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
Am I missing something? What are the requirement so get Arianna to Rumah? I'am on Dasas Route, all girls are yvailable for the village. And I'm on Ariannas corruption Route, I finished the house arrest. Anything else?
Exit Arenfield via North. You should meet her in the same spot you already meet her 2 times.
If you walk pass the place and the encounter don't happen, try the next day, or wait a few days.
She will jump you and tell you she discovered a village.
Go to Rumah and she will be about to the captured.

The whole NTR with Dasan have been discussed some time ago. You should search in the forum.
There should be a save with the NTR done available too (from a member, not in the OP).

Last edited:

Scorpio1971

Jun 23, 2017
Gyz, is there anything new on A Struggle With Sin 0.5.3.4 Test! version for Emily?
All I found is some dialogue about marriage with her & nothing happens.
Or ami I suppose to do something to trigger anything? :(

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Gyz, is there anything new on A Struggle With Sin 0.5.3.4 Test! version for Emily?
All I found is some dialogue about marriage with her & nothing happens.
Or ami I suppose to do something to trigger anything? :(
It’s a test, not even a completed update, don’t expect anything

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Exit Arenfield via North. You should meet her in the same spot you already meet her 2 times.
If you walk pass the place and the encounter don't happen, try the next day, or wait a few days.
She will jump you and tell you she discovered a village.
Go to Rumah and she will be about to the captured.

The whole NTR with Dasan have been discussed some time ago. You should search in the forum.
There should be a save with the NTR done available too (from a member, not in the OP).
That alone doesn't work. But as far as I've read in the forum, there's probably another requirement that isn't written in the walkthrough: apparently I have to finish Tia's storyline with Zorad, first.

I'll try it (y)

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
That alone doesn't work. But as far as I've read in the forum, there's probably another requirement that isn't written in the walkthrough: apparently I have to finish Tia's storyline with Zorad, first.

I'll try it (y)
Not really, Arianna’s bonus scene was made and realesed before Tia’s completions of the quest.

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020

I'll try it (y)
After the House Arrest Arianna don't go to the forest everyday.
In a day Arianna go to the forest exit Arenfield through the northest road and try to go to the Bridge.

By "every girl is available", you mean Maui and Umah live in Rumah? You already fought Threg?

I don't know if the situation in Rumah is relevant.

Arianna going to Rumah was available before Calan's Rest introduction.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes