Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
But I already said you are my waifu… Wait?!
Are you leaving me?!

Well monthly updates are gone, wouldn’t surprise me if Emily’s ends in the middle of April.
Tho if I remember right Mira’s update should unlock an inn, (the one you can see in the mercenaries map) that will also be used for Claire’s and Kate’s, so hooray I guess, less time to work on that.
(Will we get another waitress? Or a milf inn owner?)
I don’t think that we are going to see the monastery just yet, gonna take a second update
Next update will set up the ending of a character route to completion. I am excited for the branching paths due to if you marry Emily, will she admit to fucking Giron? Will that change the dialogue? Hopefully we can get a conclusion to Rumah sometime this year too! Then everyone will stop complaining when I-err Dasan gets to rule all of Rumah!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: yazda and zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Next update will set up the ending of a character route to completion. I am excited for the branching paths due to if you marry Emily, will she admit to fucking Giron? Will that change the dialogue? Hopefully we can get a conclusion to Rumah sometime this year too! Then everyone will stop complaining when I-err Dasan gets to rule all of Rumah!
Honestly, I don’t think we will see Rumah’s end this year.
If we look at the polls, Chyos stopped the Discord ones and finally let Kirlic enter, then definitely it will be Julia’s one.
After that either he stops for a while on adding stuff or he’ll introduce new poll options on fucking discord again, making the other options rot while new ones thrive.
Either way Rumah should be introduced through a poll, it needs to get voted, win, then re-voted again and then win, which could take three or two months, since the sheer amount of madmen there.
Not to mention the fact that Chyos wanted to put Rumah options on hold for while.
(Tho useless)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
But I already said you are my waifu… Wait?!
Are you leaving me?!

Well monthly updates are gone, wouldn’t surprise me if Emily’s ends in the middle of April.
Tho if I remember right Mira’s update should unlock an inn, (the one you can see in the mercenaries map) that will also be used for Claire’s and Kate’s, so hooray I guess, less time to work on that.
(Will we get another waitress? Or a milf inn owner?)
I don’t think that we are going to see the monastery just yet, gonna take a second update
Mira won't hold at the inn that one is in Claire/Kate Update only.
You won't even use MCs cart to go to the monastery... it's either a more comfortable or faster one apparently.
He did? Weird, because it's there when I go to the patreon page.
Chyos setup his Patreon to take € not L either

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
For those who wonder.

You cannot see the number of patrons and the money he gets when you support him and you are loaded into your account.

If you use another explorer that doesnt use your google account or patreon account, you can see all those numbers.

Don't play gachas.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Mira won't hold at the inn that one is in Claire/Kate Update only.
You won't even use MCs cart to go to the monastery... it's either a more comfortable or faster one apparently.
Nope. Check the maps:

Screenshot 2023-03-26 200318.png

Screenshot 2023-03-26 200126.png

The Old Boars Inn is at the crossroad: go NE to the Monastery or SE to Kirlic.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Nope. Check the maps:

View attachment 2496550

View attachment 2496551

The Old Boars Inn is at the crossroad: go NE to the Monastery or SE to Kirlic.
It is, but the Update info says that you won't stop there when going to the monastery.
Kate and Claire only want to stop there as it's the last stop before Kirlic and the travel takes longer than a day on that route... so I suppose you can make it to the monastery within one day

RMelton

Jan 29, 2019
Chyos setup his Patreon to take € not L either
I'm not too familiar with how someone's patreon can be set up but with viewing currency you can switch that yourself at the bottom of the page on the "currency" tab.
patreon currency.jpg

And yeah, all I did was click on Chyos's Patreon link and this was where I got the data.

sws.jpg

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
Is Bianca's new bonus scene only NTR or Vanilla
To??
It's both. Generally there are no only ntr bonus scenes.

The NTR scene triggers with the goblin. The vanilla scene is you finally being able to get Tia to make an anal toy for Bianca and then opening up anal as an option

Reactions: Android 93

lucifer66666

Mar 16, 2018
Honestly, I don’t think we will see Rumah’s end this year.
If we look at the polls, Chyos stopped the Discord ones and finally let Kirlic enter, then definitely it will be Julia’s one.
After that either he stops for a while on adding stuff or he’ll introduce new poll options on fucking discord again, making the other options rot while new ones thrive.
Either way Rumah should be introduced through a poll, it needs to get voted, win, then re-voted again and then win, which could take three or two months, since the sheer amount of madmen there.
Not to mention the fact that Chyos wanted to put Rumah options on hold for while.
(Tho useless)
Okay it was weird that you left and most of us were suprised and kinda sad you left, but someone who was in the discord for over a year I genuinely thought you finally knew how things worked, first of he added krilic cause all of us were had hassled him into adding more story content, so thats why it won, second rumah canon wise has no content left mostly its tia's and other characters pregnancy content and second maybe Katherine visiting rumah, but after that its the new mountain orc tribe content, and unfortunately I dont get the hate on the discord like an old friend said you want the change come support him on patreon come on discord and change the poll not just talking about it here, no matter how much annoyed at rumah I am personally its a cash cow for him so what do you want him to do as a businessman? Lets just kill the cash cow and move on cause people who arent actually supporting or voting can be pleased ‍♂

lucifer66666

Mar 16, 2018
And then patrons will fly towards Gwen x Aidalin...
Dear god those 8-10 patrons on discord make me tear up every cable of my PC, that server moderated by 2 incompetent moderators, one that is never present and another one that just... is.
Really it makes sometimes this game bitter and less enjoyable, but it was already foreshadowed long ago by others.
Time out for me on this matter for a while
Ahhhh i love when people like gossiping around our back, rather than actually discussing it in open spaces, but yeah really shows who's actually bitter

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes