Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
New poll and update is released. Hooray!
Not realy though
The Poll is about prolonging the development time for Emily or not (prolonging will mean Chyos adds an Option for a Platonic relationship with Emily, which will unlock the orphanage even if you won't start a sexual relationship with her in any other way)
And the NO Option has taken the lead to a degree where it is certainly not overtaken.
Also the Update is an untested testbuild for those whom can't wait to destroy their saves but help Chyos iron those game breaking bugs out

Reactions: zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Not realy though
The Poll is about prolonging the development time for Emily or not (prolonging will mean Chyos adds an Option for a Platonic relationship with Emily, which will unlock the orphanage even if you won't start a sexual relationship with her in any other way)
And the NO Option has taken the lead to a degree where it is certainly not overtaken.
Also the Update is an untested testbuild for those whom can't wait to destroy their saves but help Chyos iron those game breaking bugs out
A platonic choice tho seems great for people who don’t want to start a relationship with Emily.
And of course they say no… sad, but eh anyways pass for me this time

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
A platonic choice tho seems great for people who don’t want to start a relationship with Emily.
The choice is about it being made now or with the next rework Update... it'll happen apparently but noone wants to add even more to the Update List as of yet.
The Update is already bound to be delayed as Chyos reworked ALL of Emily older scenes (even the Bandit abduction one).

Reactions: PhantomKnight55
Jan 4, 2019
The choice is about it being made now or with the next rework Update... it'll happen apparently but noone wants to add even more to the Update List as of yet.
The Update is already bound to be delayed as Chyos reworked ALL of Emily older scenes (even the Bandit abduction one).
Is a good call to me at least, Emily older scenes seems a little raw to me comparing the new ones.

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
For what I know this "non sexual relationship" as an option it would take "one day" of work.But as I said to him, this is not a game of "maintain virginity" as achievement. It is more like if you want to be good or bad with the girls, with all the sexual things that involve. Also there is hypocresy, what about the other girls?

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
So Bianca's bonus scenes were good. Pretty much confirmed she will be a partner character later, also she has a new lover in the Goblin, Gritz.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Solak

Solak

Nov 22, 2017
I'd have actually voted "no" on that one. I'm fairly certain Chyos intends to implement regardless in the end, but right now people are too hungry for more content. The players not starting sexual relationships with any of the girls are a minority so it wouldn't make sense to devote precious time at this stage for access to an orphanage that has barely any use as of yet.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
After the mine part she literally whips out her new outfit saying she will join the MC in helping him out. Gritz truly loves Bianca. Who are we to get in the way?!
Woooah fucking really?
No jokes? An actual new companion with a new outfit??
You are tempting me on returning…

Grow up Grayking666 love doesn’t exist, it’s a biochemical reaction and Gritz can’t afford a Toyota prius 2023, also he is dead

yazda

Mar 21, 2021
Woooah fucking really?
No jokes? An actual new companion with a new outfit??
You are tempting me on returning…

Grow up Grayking666 love doesn’t exist, it’s a biochemical reaction and Gritz can’t afford a Toyota prius 2023, also he is dead
Stylish goblins drive Lambos not Toyotas. The are also immortal.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
How do you unlock the new bonus scene?
Yazda asking for hints?
How the tables have turned.
Something like lose to the goblins thrice and lose to the dark Elves Gavina and Bianca and a goblin during the night should visit Bianca’s house.
Stylish goblins drive Lambos not Toyotas. The are also immortal.
We are looking at a lower middle class goblin here, half naked with some dirty loincloth, uses a broken spear… Smh bet he even thinks that a Whopper is gourmet food.

Last time I checked he looked pretty dead

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
How do you unlock the new bonus scene?
Have Bianca get fucked 5x by goblins then after the mine wait until she is sitting in the valley and the goblin appears. You can send him away or let him stay. 10+ Corruption and bianca will fuck him.

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Yazda asking for hints?
How the tables have turned.
Something like lose to the goblins thrice and lose to the dark Elves Gavina and Bianca and a goblin during the night should visit Bianca’s house.

We are looking at a lower middle class goblin here, half naked with some dirty loincloth, uses a broken spear… Smh bet he even thinks that a Whopper is gourmet food.

Last time I checked he looked pretty dead
The point is Gritz is getting halfling pussy

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes