Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Mira for the main Poll
Maui & Umah will likely win the Bonus Poll... what a surprise
And if all those Rumah lovers will switch to Ayita/Hiba that Option is the next to come
So... Mira's trip to the monastery, isn't it? :sneaky::sneaky:

Now I need some more MC vs the cultists and I'm happy.

Just wondering... while waiting for next Mira's trip... should I replay everything from scratch?

:unsure::unsure:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
So... Mira's trip to the monastery, isn't it? :sneaky::sneaky:

Now I need some more MC vs the cultists and I'm happy.

Just wondering... while waiting for next Mira's trip... should I replay everything from scratch?

:unsure::unsure:
I’ll replay from scratch after the rework update or even the Kirlic one, I don’t recommend doing it for now…
Buuuuut if you want to do something you could always help expand the wiki :sneaky::whistle:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I’ll replay from scratch after the rework update or even the Kirlic one, I don’t recommend doing it for now…
Buuuuut if you want to do something you could always help expand the wiki :sneaky::whistle:
Nah. I just want to gut some orcs.

• Sad
Reactions: zARRR

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
if pregnant content is appear, whos is the father of female npc if ntr route appear
Pregnancy itself is based on a % chance. The father is whoever passed the check.

I really hope Chyos focuses on the NPCs who doesn't have much content, like Sophie, Grasha & Melissa.
Mira is next and Melissa will probably win after that unless the rework option surges forward. Grasha might be involved in the Sophie arc but the Sophie option is currently sitting at the lowest position on the poll. Suffice to say it will take at least half a year.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Pregnancy itself is based on a % chance. The father is whoever passed the check.

Mira is next and Melissa will probably win after that unless the rework option surges forward. Grasha might be involved in the Sophie arc but the Sophie option is currently sitting at the lowest position on the poll. Suffice to say it will take at least half a year.
That's just the poll for the normies. In actuality it's Tia who is winning the polls.

Reactions: yazda

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Mira is next and Melissa will probably win after that unless the rework option surges forward. Grasha might be involved in the Sophie arc but the Sophie option is currently sitting at the lowest position on the poll. Suffice to say it will take at least half a year decade.
Errata corrige.

btw, who the hell is Grasha?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Good grief :sick::sick::sick::sick:

Just give me a flamethrower and I'll wipe out all these ugly green bitches from the game for good.

V-ford in my ignore list now. :mad:
Use the flamethrower for something better, look around, green bitches are the last of your problems :p

rosethorn87

Jul 12, 2019
I'm fully prepared for the trip to krillic but the dialouge isn't happening, I have gotten kate pregnant could that have something to do with it?

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
I'm fully prepared for the trip to krillic but the dialouge isn't happening, I have gotten kate pregnant could that have something to do with it?
Yeah, Kate's pregnancy halts all missions related to her. Do note that the trip to Kirlic itself isn't done yet.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes