Solak

Nov 22, 2017
The Rumah route will never end, understanding that it is where several important events are broken down... but by God, nobody thinks about the sexy Kate and her trip anymore?? :coffee:
What about sweet Penny, her sister and the guys who had their parents killed to take over their lands? At least Kate's story is a stop-motion story. For Penny's story, Chyos forgot the "motion" part.

McLOVINu

Mar 18, 2018
Is there plans to have mc become Mayor, or at very least have Yasmine have sex only with mc?
[not a non-ntr thing, just get her to refuse her husband]

Cause that was one of my fav things in Peasant's Quest, becoming major.

edit: or maybe Chyos has a plan to make MC king eventually

Last edited:
Jun 7, 2022
Is there plans to have mc become Mayor, or at very least have Yasmine have sex only with mc?
[not a non-ntr thing, just get her to refuse her husband]

Cause that was one of my fav things in Peasant's Quest, becoming major.

edit: or maybe Chyos has a plan to make MC king eventually
Seeing as the game is basically a power fantasy (just ignore ntr), there is a good chance the MC will achieve dominance over Arenfield

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Akali69

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Memes aside Dasan is a genuinely garbage character. Even on my NTR save I killed him because he's such a spineless pussy that keeping him alive would be a disservice. Even Rick would make a more believable chieftain. I hope Chyos gets a reality check on how unreliable his method regarding bonus scene polls are.
Wait you all seriously kill Dasan? I thought we were joking.

• Haha
Reactions: Android 93

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
You right. Thomas and Lyvia
OUT! Bad boys gonna sleep in the garden and no supper for you!
Wait you all seriously kill Dasan? I thought we were joking.
Why? He easily won the most hated person award for the game.
Thomas might be an ass and Lucois is a greedy Bastard... but neither murdered their own Dad.
Well Ok maybe Giron did but we lack evidence as of yet

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Thomas might be an ass and Lucois is a greedy Bastard... but neither murdered their own Dad.
Well, we can't kill Giron yet. Anyway, if you kill Giron, you can't cuck him and let him know you cucked him. So why killing him when you can cuck him, bang his daughter and cuck his son (twice!!)?

My motto is: let MC cuck them and kill Dasan.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
The MC will leave Arenfield, it is absurd that he is the mayor Baron...
Maybe, after Chyos implements all these very important and significant pregnancies and marriages update quests (2 months work each), we will see our MC become Baron of Something (Kirlic? Arenfield?) and fight for the crown. In 10-15 years, I guess.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Well, we can't kill Giron yet. Anyway, if you kill Giron, you can't cuck him and let him know you cucked him. So why killing him when you can cuck him, bang his daughter and cuck his son (twice!!)?

My motto is: let MC cuck them and kill Dasan.
I wouldn't kill Giron if I can proof he killed his dad... put him in Prison than fuck Yasmine infront of him... much more satisfying... and if possible proof Daves involvment in his Dad tax embesslment... than put him in the next cell and fuck Frisha and Liandra in front of him aswell :devilish:
Maybe, after Chyos implements all these very important and significant pregnancies and marriages update quests (2 months work each), we will see our MC become Baron of Something (Kirlic? Arenfield?) and fight for the crown. In 10-15 years, I guess.
I vouch for starting a rebellion by declaring both Arenfield and Kirlic independent... than make Rumah join that alliance and push the Orcs back behind Calens Rest (rebuilding and manning it with the saved people from Madra Khaz and some Mercaneries).
The Rest of my people will make sure that neither Eric nor Van can make a move on my terretory :sneaky: ;)

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
OUT! Bad boys gonna sleep in the garden and no supper for you!

RICK AND TIA REVENGE NTR SCENE.

Reactions: Ryuu2k

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
It's actually been proposed a few times on the discord but I don't think Chyos is interested in it.
Yeah, it was even proposed as a mod, “Rick revenge mod” to be exact.
But since no one knew how to code or program it remained an idea floating in the server.
There was one guy who was actually making a mod or some major modifications to his game, creating events with Penny, Frisha et cetera.
But his major objectives were/are vanilla, so no NTR.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes