xiseros

Sep 11, 2017
Hello, after freeing Arianna from her arrest, she does not appear to me at the entrance of the forest so that she can then go to Rumah. Is there one thing I'm missing to unlock her encounter?

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
You sure know how to bring a man's horny mood down.
A bittersweet truth for men is that they are the ones who use more toys in the ass, more than women, and not because they have only 2 holes, 3 if you are kinky, some men put things in the urethra, I dont recommend it though.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
It doesn't look like it to me

Finally I've been waiting way too long
Yes the new final update of Dasan!
He gets revived just to get beaten to death like a piñata and then Grayking666 will come in the game giving a full fledged analysis on the importance of Dasan as food for trouts.
That’s the bonus scene we are all excited for!

And 300 Penny vanilla scenes

Antonio1289

Aug 20, 2021
Hi sorry for the question but how do you create the oven I made the mission to work for the blacksmith but then it doesn't give me a way to build the oven can you give me directions if you have encountered the same problem I have redone the procedure several times but not it gives me the possibility to create the object the creation list is empty it just lets me create the wine and that's it thanks to whoever will give an answer

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
Hi sorry for the question but how do you create the oven I made the mission to work for the blacksmith but then it doesn't give me a way to build the oven can you give me directions if you have encountered the same problem I have redone the procedure several times but not it gives me the possibility to create the object the creation list is empty it just lets me create the wine and that's it thanks to whoever will give an answer
You need to use the Furnace in the Smithy.
First smelt Copper Ingot from Copper Swords or Copper Ore; then craft the Oven.

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
He gets revived just to get beaten to death like a piñata and then Grayking666 will come in the game giving a full fledged analysis on the importance of Dasan as food for trouts.

I brought a whole pie chart and graphics and a 7 hour video on YouTube about why Dasan ruling Rumah alone is the best choice and how all other choices are inferior.

Also don't lie. Penny gets 273

• Sad
Reactions: zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I brought a whole pie chart and graphics and a 7 hour video on YouTube about why Dasan ruling Rumah alone is the best choice and how all other choices are inferior.

But I already booked the office for the Frank love club presentation, you have to get in line

Make it 274 and I'll give you a pepsi

• Wow
Reactions: Grayking666

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019

Nah, Dasan won't get beaten to death like a pinata, we'll just give Dasan to orcs as an outlet for their frustrations.

Antonio1289

Aug 20, 2021
Devi usare la fornace nella fucina.
Primo lingotto di rame fuso da Spade di rame o Minerale di rame; quindi crea il forno.
[/CITAZIONE]

Ciao Maurizio

Il problema è che non mi fa usare i minerali alla fucina mi da solo da fondere le spade anche dopo aver ricevuto il progetto non mi mostra che posso creare il forno e non posso fare la missione di Mira ho fatto il tutto senza usare i trucchi ho solo il libro dei trucchi in inventario per evenienza durante i combattimenti

Non so come mai non mi appaiono le cose da forgiare nell'elenco hai qualche idea?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018

Wow... talk about waste of money.
Can I nterest you into this perfect air guitar that was played even by Elvis Presley himself? :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: zARRR

Erectosaurus

Dec 28, 2018
Memes aside Dasan is a genuinely garbage character. Even on my NTR save I killed him because he's such a spineless pussy that keeping him alive would be a disservice. Even Rick would make a more believable chieftain. I hope Chyos gets a reality check on how unreliable his method regarding bonus scene polls are.

Shurouga

Aug 18, 2021
No.

His main priorities are Emily’s scenes, her pregnancy, some rework of the old model and everything else the patron post has already said.
And also Pervy sensei is editing Rumah stuff, so when he is done
wait is Emily can get pregnant now ?

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes