Solak

Nov 22, 2017
So after all this time, TiAnal quest is still triggered by cucking Tomak?
Yes, and by giving in to the Dark Side... even though Hiba is completely down to have fun with MC without the cumwine affecting her mind, but hey. Not like giving cumwine sometimes increases corruption, sometimes it doesn't. And not like MC not trying to make a move on her is inconsistent with his character or anything.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
recipe comes from katherin.there could be an alternative way...honestly, with tia as corrupted as she is, it shouldn't take much to convince her to do anal without hiba's prodding.
So after all this time, TiAnal quest is still triggered by cucking Tomak?
Yes, and by giving in to the Dark Side... even though Hiba is completely down to have fun with MC without the cumwine affecting her mind, but hey. Not like giving cumwine sometimes increases corruption, sometimes it doesn't. And not like MC not trying to make a move on her is inconsistent with his character or anything.
Oh?
I thought he fixed this issue long ago… Ah it was the book for alchemy.
Whatever I’ll ask him about it later

Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

yazda

Mar 21, 2021
recipe comes from katherin.there could be an alternative way...honestly, with tia as corrupted as she is, it shouldn't take much to convince her to do anal without hiba's prodding.
yes the alternative is level Nature up to rank 5.

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
No.

His main priorities are Emily’s scenes, her pregnancy, some rework of the old model and everything else the patron post has already said.
And also Pervy sensei is editing Rumah stuff, so when he is done
He's having someone edit rumah? I guess it would help with the cohesiveness

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
No.

His main priorities are Emily’s scenes, her pregnancy, some rework of the old model and everything else the patron post has already said.
And also Pervy sensei is editing Rumah stuff, so when he is done
I too, will edit Rumah.

Last edited:

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
now that we will have some BDSM I wonder if the cock destroyer gonna get inside mc ass.It would be justice after he perfored the others.

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
I wish we could have a poll to see how many people killed dasan...it was the easiest decision in the game...give him some hope by letting him run away (and avoid pissing off his mom) and then find him and kill him without anyone ever knowing.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I wish we could have a poll to see how many people killed dasan...it was the easiest decision in the game...give him some hope by letting him run away (and avoid pissing off his mom) and then find him and kill him without anyone ever knowing.
Grayking666 alts:
1679328635545.jpeg

Edit: the only way I think it could work is if Chyos himself on sone site (or Patreon) makes a controlled poll

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes