Jan 4, 2019
No no no!
I am deeply saddened by your lack of plot and lore knowledge!
Madrag Karz won’t attack Arenfield because they made a deal with Artemis!
F on the homework!
(If with Tia’s quest everything was twisted I don’t know, since I’ll replay the game after the rework from scratch)
No need you have right my man there are two big reasons why the orcs never will attack Atenfield, first the cult who preach the same god than them and second they don't want to jeopardise the deal the will have with Van.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
No need you have right my man there are two big reasons why the orcs never will attack Atenfield, first the cult who preach the same god than them and second they don't want to jeopardise the deal the will have with Van.
Wrong man.
Orcs venerate Gromthul, the cult is an Alaira fan club and I doubt that they know about the internal secrets of Arenfield…
And second, the deal with Artemis is the deal with the king, and it’s not Van but Eric

Reactions: PhantomKnight55

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Wrong man.
Orcs venerate Gromthul, the cult is an Alaira fan club and I doubt that they know about the internal secrets of Arenfield…
And second, the deal with Artemis is the deal with the king, and it’s not Van but Eric
I think you guys forgot what that Chieftain said after Artemis had left... the Orcs don't see a reason to accept that deal to begin with, they currently do since MC and Rumah cause them so much trouble... better keep those other humans out of it before they realise that they could achieve an easy victory considering how weakened Madra Khaz already is.
It's more or less the same as the deal between Dassan and the outpost... you make deals between equals, but those worms are no equals to Orcs

Jan 4, 2019
Wrong man.
Right i was confusing Van with the king but i think the cult venerates Gromthul instead of Alaria because of the demon stuff i guess i was mistaken.

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
Nah, Chyos went to vacation and stopped subscription and stuff so a month passed.
Melissa isn’t seeing shit, she is still in house arrest, and not even Mira won the regular poll, Kirlic did
uh, pretty sure mira will be 5.5. currently has a super majority in the content poll on patreon. Melissa should follow that unless the rebalance option gets a surge of votes after mira.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: valley57 and zARRR

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
No no no!
I am deeply saddened by your lack of plot and lore knowledge!
Madrag Karz won’t attack Arenfield because they made a deal with Artemis!
F on the homework!
(If with Tia’s quest everything was twisted I don’t know, since I’ll replay the game after the rework from scratch)
Don't worry, the orcs won't win. Chief Dasan will protect us all.

Reactions: yazda
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes