Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
We just stalling for Chyos next update, every single comment can burst a conversation…
And don’t you want also a juicy phantasm’s ass?
A mermaid?
How many mermaids we have?
Where would she live?... maybe an underground cave that could be accessed by the mine or the underground tunnels at the sanctuarry? Maybe somewhere in Lorenslake?
Maybe Gwen will release magic into the world dureing her Quest reviving the ancient species believed to have gone extinct when Magic as a whole was sealed? (Plenty of Fantasy lore in existance for that theory)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: zARRR

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Banging the surrounding air... I mean we already do when playing this game.. but that would be a new Level I suppose :sneaky:
You clearly haven't played the more evil route of Overlord 2, where you turn the elf queen to ghost, yet she still becomes Overlord's lover :p

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
You clearly haven't played the more evil route of Overlord 2, where you turn the elf queen to ghost, yet she still becomes Overlord's lover :p
The Overlord is Evil incarnated with magical powers unrivaled by mortals... turning Etheral shouldn't be much of an issue fr a being of that magnitude... nor the perverteness to actually attempt boneing a ghost. ;)

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
The Overlord is Evil incarnated with magical powers unrivaled by mortals... turning Etheral shouldn't be much of an issue fr a being of that magnitude... nor the perverteness to actually attempt boneing a ghost. ;)
I mean, MC does have magic dick and balls plus now the ability to cast spells, i'm sure he could deal with few GhILFs (ghosts i'd like to fuck) :p

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I mean, MC does have magic dick and balls plus now the ability to cast spells, i'm sure he could deal with few GhILFs (ghosts i'd like to fuck) :p
And once again Patreon the no fun police, has to say this:

We also do not allow other fringe sexual fetish creations, such as incest, necrophilia

It was a short but well lived dream:cry:

(tho can ghosts be defined as necrophilia? Maybe if he bypasses this by saying they are actually a new type of creatures or evolution we may get them)
Hi.Does anybody know the planned content for 0.5.4.0
4CBF67DD-A9B7-4C2B-B4E8-04173CF07235.jpeg

Last edited:

stms5001

Aug 22, 2020
Hey I'm stuck with Athia not moving to church after being summoned, is there something I need to do to trigger it ?

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
Hey I'm stuck with Athia not moving to church after being summoned, is there something I need to do to trigger it ?
After the Summoning the MC must ask her if she wants help.
She won't be corteous, so the MC tell Athia she could walk to Arenfield to find help. It takes a few days for her to show up in the Church.

Last edited:

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019

Good day!
Another week is coming to an end, time to give you my report on it.

Bianca's scene was completed Monday night, the fixing of bugs that came with the scene took a large portion of Tuesday, but now everything should mostly work.
There have been no reports due to the performance changes, so I assume that all the changes were successful and all events continue to work.

The other thing I did on Tuesday was to rework Mira's dialogue during the bath scene. I have to admit that it was a bit too religious and didn't fit to her motives, so thank you for pointing that out.
On Wednesday I continued with adding dialogue for Katherin. After Tia found out about her Mom and the Mc a lot of the dialogue was outdated and needed some work, which I did.

Now that this was finally all done I've been looking towards Emily's older images. Especially those where she and the Mc get closer have some bad quallity and need an update. Which is what I've been working on the last 2 days.
I not only remade the images but also added extra images to the animations + made new animations where before were none (made a whole extra angle for her riding animation for example). I've also replaced her old dialogue Images as some of them looked a bit odd (eyes too big).
Today I've now been playing again a bit with room lightning and adding textures to daz3d (as can be seen in the background of the image in the title).
There are a few more renders to make and I also want to rework the images of Emily when she gets kidnapped (So that finally the old images with her original dress can be removed from the game). The goal is to be done with all this by the end of today.

Next week I'll then begin to work on her pregnancy content. I already worked on an altered model for her, just have to make sprites for it (walking/sitting/laying....)
Then I want to make some animations for it as well. Goal is to be done with that by the end of next week (including the implementation of it).
I plan to release a "test version" (0.5.3.5) for the pregnancy content next Friday.
Assuming that everything can be done by then. If not it will come in the week after that as soon as possible.

After the 0.5.3.5 update I will continue to work on the actual marriage for Emily to condlude her storyline. I've said before that I want to use this update to make future marriages with other women easier to implent. So that reactions from other women don't need that long to implement every time this happens (Julia will probably the next in line). This however will require some foundational work. I have some ideas on how to do it, but if it really works out like I imagine is something I have to see while actually working on it.

Depending on how long that will take 0.5.4.0 will come out at the end of the month or early in April.

So much for the current work, I'm now going back to finish Emily's images.

I wish you all a nice weekend!

----------------------------------------------------------------

A few more hours have past with me doing renders, meanwhile I've counted out all votes and prepared this poll.

A reminder: The next bonus scene will be about Kathern & Lyvia. I will work on that as soon as 0.5.4.0 is done.

For this new bonus scene poll I've decided to skip the prevote. Instead I'll be finally adding Athia's option which has been on the pre poll for several months, often close but never winning the poll.

Athia: Expand the content around the Mc's house. (New scene in the bathtub, Blowjob in the morning, She will visit you in your bedroom when you sleep there)

I have also thought about the pre vote system in general and came up with an idea to improve it for future votes. I have written my idea for it on discord in case you want to read it. Also if you have an idea how to further im improve it let me hear about it.

Here the other options for this month:

• Penny & Natasha (+115): Penny visits the church to pray. After what has happened she feels like she commited a sin (depending on choices either betraying Henry/betraying MC/having sex before marriage), Natasha & the MC will help her with her penance.
  • Maui & Umah (+107): A new 3some scene with them at Maui's tent (for both of Umah's paths) and if you are on Dasan's route he will show up and wants a piece of that ass.
  • Gavina (+69): Anal (talking her into it depending on the route she is on) + I will rework her current scene + Finally finish the dream scene to repeat the goblin event with her and Bianca in the Mc's dreams. (Lay foundation for a dream system in general for other scenes as well like Imawyn in the cell...)
  • Ayita/Hiba (+72): Expand on the scene at the campfire in Rumah. Enable sex option with Ayita / Hiba & show other women if they have sex with other men while you sit there.
  • Yasmine & Liandra (+70): Yasmine wants to get to know her future daughter in law...After all Yasmine was in her position once before she married Giron. This results in a scene in Liandra's room. They get drunk and the MC joins the party. + I make Liandra's transformation available at camp & Giron will invite Liandra to his study to get to know his daughter in law better...and yeah I do 1 extra animation for her slim body at camp.
  • Ophilia (+44): She joins Rick & MC at their table (after she became waitress) they have drinks together. At some point Ophilia is too drunk and Rick & MC have to carry her upstairs. Now the MC has the option to share her with Rick or have her for himself. New animations for MC & Ophilia and 3some scene with MC/Rick/Ophilia.
  • Gwen (+10): Surprisingly you meet her in the church as she is talking to the father...what ever brings her there can only spell disaster. But depending on route that may be in your interest. Scene with her&MC + optional scene with her&Aidalin.
This poll will run until the end of the month.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020

Good day!
Another week is coming to an end, time to give you my report on it.

Bianca's scene was completed Monday night, the fixing of bugs that came with the scene took a large portion of Tuesday, but now everything should mostly work.
There have been no reports due to the performance changes, so I assume that all the changes were successful and all events continue to work.

The other thing I did on Tuesday was to rework Mira's dialogue during the bath scene. I have to admit that it was a bit too religious and didn't fit to her motives, so thank you for pointing that out.
On Wednesday I continued with adding dialogue for Katherin. After Tia found out about her Mom and the Mc a lot of the dialogue was outdated and needed some work, which I did.

Now that this was finally all done I've been looking towards Emily's older images. Especially those where she and the Mc get closer have some bad quallity and need an update. Which is what I've been working on the last 2 days.
I not only remade the images but also added extra images to the animations + made new animations where before were none (made a whole extra angle for her riding animation for example). I've also replaced her old dialogue Images as some of them looked a bit odd (eyes too big).
Today I've now been playing again a bit with room lightning and adding textures to daz3d (as can be seen in the background of the image in the title).
There are a few more renders to make and I also want to rework the images of Emily when she gets kidnapped (So that finally the old images with her original dress can be removed from the game). The goal is to be done with all this by the end of today.

Next week I'll then begin to work on her pregnancy content. I already worked on an altered model for her, just have to make sprites for it (walking/sitting/laying....)
Then I want to make some animations for it as well. Goal is to be done with that by the end of next week (including the implementation of it).
I plan to release a "test version" (0.5.3.5) for the pregnancy content next Friday.
Assuming that everything can be done by then. If not it will come in the week after that as soon as possible.

After the 0.5.3.5 update I will continue to work on the actual marriage for Emily to condlude her storyline. I've said before that I want to use this update to make future marriages with other women easier to implent. So that reactions from other women don't need that long to implement every time this happens (Julia will probably the next in line). This however will require some foundational work. I have some ideas on how to do it, but if it really works out like I imagine is something I have to see while actually working on it.

Depending on how long that will take 0.5.4.0 will come out at the end of the month or early in April.

So much for the current work, I'm now going back to finish Emily's images.

I wish you all a nice weekend!

----------------------------------------------------------------

A few more hours have past with me doing renders, meanwhile I've counted out all votes and prepared this poll.

A reminder: The next bonus scene will be about Kathern & Lyvia. I will work on that as soon as 0.5.4.0 is done.

For this new bonus scene poll I've decided to skip the prevote. Instead I'll be finally adding Athia's option which has been on the pre poll for several months, often close but never winning the poll.

Athia: Expand the content around the Mc's house. (New scene in the bathtub, Blowjob in the morning, She will visit you in your bedroom when you sleep there)

I have also thought about the pre vote system in general and came up with an idea to improve it for future votes. I have written my idea for it on discord in case you want to read it. Also if you have an idea how to further im improve it let me hear about it.

Here the other options for this month:
  • Penny & Natasha (+115): Penny visits the church to pray. After what has happened she feels like she commited a sin (depending on choices either betraying Henry/betraying MC/having sex before marriage), Natasha & the MC will help her with her penance.
  • Maui & Umah (+107): A new 3some scene with them at Maui's tent (for both of Umah's paths) and if you are on Dasan's route he will show up and wants a piece of that ass.
  • Gavina (+69): Anal (talking her into it depending on the route she is on) + I will rework her current scene + Finally finish the dream scene to repeat the goblin event with her and Bianca in the Mc's dreams. (Lay foundation for a dream system in general for other scenes as well like Imawyn in the cell...)
  • Ayita/Hiba (+72): Expand on the scene at the campfire in Rumah. Enable sex option with Ayita / Hiba & show other women if they have sex with other men while you sit there.
  • Yasmine & Liandra (+70): Yasmine wants to get to know her future daughter in law...After all Yasmine was in her position once before she married Giron. This results in a scene in Liandra's room. They get drunk and the MC joins the party. + I make Liandra's transformation available at camp & Giron will invite Liandra to his study to get to know his daughter in law better...and yeah I do 1 extra animation for her slim body at camp.
  • Ophilia (+44): She joins Rick & MC at their table (after she became waitress) they have drinks together. At some point Ophilia is too drunk and Rick & MC have to carry her upstairs. Now the MC has the option to share her with Rick or have her for himself. New animations for MC & Ophilia and 3some scene with MC/Rick/Ophilia.
  • Gwen (+10): Surprisingly you meet her in the church as she is talking to the father...what ever brings her there can only spell disaster. But depending on route that may be in your interest. Scene with her&MC + optional scene with her&Aidalin.
This poll will run until the end of the month.
Athia literally entered the poll out of pity, not even pity votes could save her

Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
Athia literally entered the poll out of pity, not even pity votes could save her
Which is a shame, because Athia really is a hottie. But as we all know bonus scenes are mainly dominated by the NTR crowd.

Btw did I get it right, the last time I've been active in this thread, that Melissa is finally getting content? Or did Mira win the regular poll?

Last edited:
  • Sad

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Which is a shame, because Athia really is a hottie. But as we all know bonus scenes are mainly ruled by the NTR crowd.

Btw did I get it right, the last time I've been active int his thread, that Melissa is finally getting content? Or did Mira win the regular poll?
Nah, Chyos went to vacation and stopped subscription and stuff so a month passed.
Melissa isn’t seeing shit, she is still in house arrest, and not even Mira won the regular poll, Kirlic did

Jan 14, 2023
And once again Patreon the no fun police, has to say this:

We also do not allow other fringe sexual fetish creations, such as incest, necrophilia

It was a short but well lived dream:cry:

(tho can ghosts be defined as necrophilia? Maybe if he bypasses this by saying they are actually a new type of creatures or evolution we may get them)
Patreon is fine with ghost sex; as long as they're depicted as conscious / self-aware (i.e. they talk) and it's clear that they're animated / mobile (i.e. they move around by their own volition). Necrophilia requires that one party... is a corpse, no longer possessing a consciousness. (Specifically, 'desecration of the dead[1]' in Abrahamic terms, much like why you cannot put Bones / skeletons in Chinese games). Traditional zombies + sex would definitely be far more likely to trip up the Patreon censor (done purely for legal reasons, Patreon are 100% capitalists); you could potentially avoid this by using Voodoo mythos / culture because, in those traditions, the 'zombies' are still alive.

[1] A grave offence: corpse desecration and the criminal law

Last edited:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Patreon is fine with ghost sex; as long as they're depicted as conscious / self-aware (i.e. they talk) and it's clear that they're animated / mobile (i.e. they move around by their own volition). Necrophilia requires that one party... is a corpse, no longer possessing a consciousness. (Specifically, 'desecration of the dead[1]' in Abrahamic terms, much like why you cannot put Bones / skeletons in Chinese games). Traditional zombies + sex would definitely be far more likely to trip up the Patreon censor (done purely for legal reasons, Patreon are 100% capitalists); you could potentially avoid this by using Voodoo mythos / culture because, in those traditions, the 'zombies' are still alive.

[1] A grave offence: corpse desecration and the criminal law
Cool then, culture and myths wormholes best wormholes
So did you guys let the Raven go or brought him captive?
I let him go, fuck Giron, all my homies hate Giron, for Julia’s marriage there will be another occasion.
But the choice is clearly moral, since do you forgive and let go (And possible ally in the future) a man with a good ideal who used criminal methods to take down Giron or do you bring him to ”justice” aka to Giron and punish him eliminating a possible ally? (He could also be used as an interna spy but eh who knows)
Tho I think it’s gonna be a long long time till we actually deal with him again and so Ronya.

Reactions: HoneyLibido

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
Yeah I let him go just because I remembered Giron being a complete dick before when we started it out with nothing and especially the house situation.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
So did you guys let the Raven go or brought him captive?
Captive, if losing automatically lets him go and makes you allies either way then capturing him is the preferred option.

I'm more curious about the whole Giron divorcing his wife if you're too late in rescuing her maybe then she can finally move in to your new house and you don't have to sneak in the mansion everytime you want to meet her.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Samuel Hidayat
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes