Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
thanks for the fast reply!
I understand. I am asking if i make them my wife or girlfriend, can i still get ntr'd?
Im fan of both but I'd rather not get ntr'd forever off a character, so if there is no option i wanna know so maybe i could go full vanilla.
The option of having competition even though they are yours is always fun
Each Character has different Story modes... one dedicated to NTR and one dedicated to love... sometimes there is also a Corruption route where the girl is likely best described as slutfriend with benefits (though that's rare).
If you decide for a Person to follow the NTR path she will keep following that path no matter what later choices you make... if you go love path the same applies.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
It's only a minor Bonus scene... those are rarely shared in the first place... not that it really adds much either.
This one is about Anal with Bianca

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Whaaaaaat?
Bianca finally getting the bonus scene even after that joke image?
View attachment 2465640
Aside of that image apparently Chyos kept adding votes to the Option so he was delighted when it finally won the Polls this time.
Though I wonder wether this choice will have a future... atleast I hope Gavina will get her Bonus scene next in order to make her equal to Bianca (it's also an Anal Option for her).
We'll see wether the next long time Options also recive special votes by Chyos

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Aside of that image apparently Chyos kept adding votes to the Option so he was delighted when it finally won the Polls this time.
Though I wonder wether this choice will have a future... atleast I hope Gavina will get her Bonus scene next in order to make her equal to Bianca (it's also an Anal Option for her).
We'll see wether the next long time Options also recive special votes by Chyos
The pity system was a failure and we all know that Gavina will see 4 or 5 bonus scenes past her before getting actual content.
And maybe Chyos will add something new for the other crowd just like Bianca’s (And she will still be surpassed by shit scenes like Isha goes to Church)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Evangelion-01

KillerBee487

Sep 18, 2022
Man we need the option to save before huge decisions. A single mistake and you just can lose everything you've been working for.
I have beaten a dozens of orcs and i just don't want to repeat it just to see the other paths.
We need this change ASAP

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
The pity system was a failure and we all know that Gavina will see 4 or 5 bonus scenes past her before getting actual content.
And maybe Chyos will add something new for the other crowd just like Bianca’s (And she will still be surpassed by shit scenes like Isha goes to Church)
Tbh, Chyos should honestly make those lists for future bonus scenes and normal updates in a way that is only asking the order for which the current list gets done, then have one poll on it to determine that and then bring up the new poll, let's say once the list is on its second to last thing and have voting for that next list be until the last update from previous list is done. That way every vote would count and not need some pity vote system, also at that point it would reflect more on what he feels most motivated to create.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Evangelion-01

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Man we need the option to save before huge decisions. A single mistake and you just can lose everything you've been working for.
I have beaten a dozens of orcs and i just don't want to repeat it just to see the other paths.
We need this change ASAP
There is such a mechanic for story relevant choices that trigger dureeing a conversation, not for all mind you but I wouldn't say that you need that many instances for this to begin with... just save often is the natural behaviour in RPG games anyway.
Tbh, Chyos should honestly make those lists for future bonus scenes and normal updates in a way that is only asking the order for which the current list gets done, then have one poll on it to determine that and then bring up the new poll, let's say once the list is on its second to last thing and have voting for that next list be until the last update from previous list is done. That way every vote would count and not need some pity vote system, also at that point it would reflect more on what he feels most motivated to create.
I think this idea would only work if Chyos reduced the options to vote for in the first place... let's say haveing 3 Options on the List, than vote for the order and than make a vote for the next 3 Options before the 2nd Update... than make a vote for the order of the next set before releasing the last Update of that block

Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
We need this change ASAP
This element there is already for important decisions, like Sparing or not The Raven.
But as always the videogame maxim of every rpg and not, always periodically save especially before great battles.
There is such a mechanic for story relevant choices that trigger dureeing a conversation, not for all mind you but I wouldn't say that you need that many instances for this to begin with... just save often is the natural behaviour in RPG games anyway.

I think this idea would only work if Chyos reduced the options to vote for in the first place... let's say haveing 3 Options on the List, than vote for the order and than make a vote for the next 3 Options before the 2nd Update... than make a vote for the order of the next set before releasing the last Update of that block
I would just take out the bonus scene for a year ngl :whistle::whistle: (tho making tier 3 useless).
Anyways never try to convince the patrons downthere on discord about bonus scenes, some agree, but there are 3 or 4 that are truly despicable.
The discord experience

Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I would just take out the bonus scene for a year ngl :whistle::whistle: (tho making tier 3 useless).
Anyways never try to convince the patrons downthere on discord about bonus scenes, some agree, but there are 3 or 4 that are truly despicable.
The discord experience
honestly haveing a permanent Vote Option for skipping a Bonus scene this month that gets reset every month would be enough atleast... it would show how many Patreons are really focused on them and how many just role with the ball as they can't change it's direction anyway

• Thinking Face
Reactions: zARRR

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
You are either useing an Update only Version, compressed or the test Version of the game.
compressed is not supported by anyone and the test Version was Updated with a stable one.
I'd stay away from the Update only ones as they tend to be the cause of more bugs in the long run aswell.

Mar 14, 2021
You are either useing an Update only Version, compressed or the test Version of the game.
compressed is not supported by anyone and the test Version was Updated with a stable one.
I'd stay away from the Update only ones as they tend to be the cause of more bugs in the long run aswell.
Thanks, I'll keep it in mind for the future

Feb 7, 2018
Hmmm, the problem is that this doesn't do what the current system seeks to do, which is essentially a marketing gimmick to drive up player interaction. That is to say, this draws and keeps less paying players in.

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
Hi, i can't forge bronze and can't craft the oven In anvil only have 2 recipes of wine
Does anyone know how to solve this?
I'm the same, I've already had two games with the same problem.
Did you ask John to sharpen Marcus's Dagger, got it done, and later ask him to be his apprentice?

Did you collect 3 Rusted Swords, then smelt then in the Smithy furnace and later talked to John so he teach you smithing and give you Bronze ingots to craft the Bronze Dagger?

After doing the things mentioned above... Is Mira in Nun clothes and needing a warmer room?

Last edited:

Fahrlangi

Nov 13, 2022
Did you aske John to sharpen Marcus's Dagger, got it done, and later ask him to be his apprentice?

Did you collect 3 Rusted Swords, then smelt then in the Smithy furnace and later talked to John so he teach you smithing and give you Bronze ingots to craft the Bronze Dagger?

After doing the things mentioned above... Is Mira in Nun clothes and needing a warmer room?
yes, yes and yes.
after giving him the 3 copper ingots, he takes one from me and gives me a tin one. there I should be able to make bronze ingots, right?
but only the two wine recipes appear on the anvil.
And what's worse, after starting the part of Mira as a nun, when I go to ask for help with the oven, in the anvil does not appear the option to create it.

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Hmmm, the problem is that this doesn't do what the current system seeks to do, which is essentially a marketing gimmick to drive up player interaction. That is to say, this draws and keeps less paying players in.
Player interaction as you call it happens on Discord though and sadly that place is goverened by some rather unpleasently agressive people/faction.
There had been a lack of order ever since it's foundation and most moderate Players have abondened it as it seems.
Also Bonus scenes are for the high paying people not the llow ones.
yes, yes and yes.
after giving him the 3 copper ingots, he takes one from me and gives me a tin one. there I should be able to make bronze ingots, right?
but only the two wine recipes appear on the anvil.
And what's worse, after starting the part of Mira as a nun, when I go to ask for help with the oven, in the anvil does not appear the option to create it.
Have you completed "controll your lust" Quest yet (Lucious)

Reactions: zARRR
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes