HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Lose 4 times against his troops and Tia will become a loving daughter to Zorad.
That's something that baffles me, why would someone want to keep Zorad alive. Unless they really enjoy being NTR'd i can't figure any other reason in the game. Considering two of your LIs have very good reason for wanting him dead.

Jan 14, 2023
That's something that baffles me, why would someone want to keep Zorad alive. Unless they really enjoy being NTR'd i can't figure any other reason in the game. Considering two of your LIs have very good reason for wanting him dead.
I guess so you can do a "full evil" run. Currently there's a fairly strong pathway choosing all the terrible choices. e.g. Don't kill orcs, send tribal women to them, pay them off, consistently lose to bandits / orcs, do all of that leading up to Zorad (Tia path). Likewise, e.g. Polly the farmer - send her to the shopkeeper, send her to Harry (?), mess up her vegetable deliveries etc. Mia side with the Demoness...

I can make a list.

Last edited:

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
I guess so you can do a "full evil" run. Currently there's a fairly strong pathway choosing all the terrible choices. e.g. Don't kill orcs, send tribal women to them, pay them off, consistently lose to bandits / orcs, do all of that leading up to Zorad (Tia path). Likewise, e.g. Polly the farmer - send her to the shopkeeper, send her to Harry (?), mess up her vegetable deliveries etc. Mia side with the Demoness...

I can make a list.
I mean, sure you can count that as evil, but is it evil that benefits MC in any way, that's the point that baffles me. Pretty much none of those actions will benefit MC in any way. Unless you are playing MC as basically character who is every big bads boot licker, coward in heart yet at the same time hates all those who are stronger than them.

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
Hey guys, so I did the quests with Lyvia and released Imawyn to help run the merc camp I started, but now how do you increase your affection or her lust with her now that she's out of jail? I don't see any visible options to do so unless I'm missing something?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018

I can make a list.
You seem to confuse NTR with Evil, since your list is entirely made of NTR routes though as was mentioned by HentaiKami
The only Evil choices MC has are minor... like killing the Bandit when first trying to save Emily.
Hey guys, so I did the quests with Lyvia and released Imawyn to help run the merc camp I started, but now how do you increase your affection or her lust with her now that she's out of jail? I don't see any visible options to do so unless I'm missing something?
You can't raise her affection but you can raise her corruption by askeing for BJs

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Hmm I don't think I see the option to do so either at night in her tent or at the campfire, is there something I had to have done before?
At night, in the tent after getting her love confession and having sex with her, you can choose after to finish in her mouth.

I can make a list.
What Eva Said, but Polly the farmer is just too funny not to mention

Jan 14, 2023
You seem to confuse NTR with Evil, since your list is entirely made of NTR routes though as was mentioned by
Not really: Polly (or whatever her name is) the Farmer is 100% an evil choice. Instead of just helping her farm some fucking veggies by putting the work in, instead you make her prostitute herself to the shopkeeper. Likewise, instead of dealing with the Orcs, you force some tribal villagers to go service them and buy them off with your childhood friend (who is an outcast and sees you as her only real friend in the village).

The game is written so that some of the NTR choices are objectively "evil" / morally bad.

Your point is moot though, since both the Demoness (succumbing to her / having sex while on Mia's quest) or becoming Isha's #1 Avatar (and thus debasing the other Goddess) are also both morally bad: no NTR involved in those. Likewise, you can really mess the two Dwarves up by taking some ugly choices and again, no NTR involved (although you can really, really mess things up by losing to goblins / taking the wrong choices in the Dark Elf interaction).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Evangelion-01

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Not really: Polly (or whatever her name is) the Farmer is 100% an evil choice. Instead of just helping her farm some fucking veggies by putting the work in, instead you make her prostitute herself to the shopkeeper. Likewise, instead of dealing with the Orcs, you force some tribal villagers to go service them and buy them off with your childhood friend (who is an outcast and sees you as her only real friend in the village).
Is the Player an asshole on all NTR routes?... apparently so (wouldn't know more than the setup of the routes as I never choose them)... same applies for Frisha or anything regarding Dasan btw.
But being an asshole isn't being evil... murdering in cold blood, stealing from someone starving, etc... that can be called evil... but neither choice applies to those Options.
It's really rare that the MC is given a choice that has no direct impact on a characters route yet can be called truely Evil... I think murdering the Bandit dureing the first rescue mission of Emily is the only one even, there are many more options in the greyzone... but none I'd call truely Evil

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Is the Player an asshole on all NTR routes?... apparently so (wouldn't know more than the setup of the routes as I never choose them)... same applies for Frisha or anything regarding Dasan btw.
But being an asshole isn't being evil... murdering in cold blood, stealing from someone starving, etc... that can be called evil... but neither choice applies to those Options.
It's really rare that the MC is given a choice that has no direct impact on a characters route yet can be called truely Evil... I think murdering the Bandit dureing the first rescue mission of Emily is the only one even, there are many more options in the greyzone... but none I'd call truely Evil
Dunno, sending to the orcs the gals and making Tia’s life horrible seems pretty evil to me.
As Hentakami said some NTR actions make MC either a coward or an asshole who enjoys voyeurism.
And I would say that some corruption routes are indeed evil, although many choices fall into grey zone but letting Dasan live is a crime against humanity and breaking the Geneva convention and for this Grayking666 shall be punished by watching ten hours of vanilla handholding

• Sad
Reactions: Grayking666

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Dunno, sending to the orcs the gals and making Tia’s life horrible seems pretty evil to me.
As Hentakami said some NTR actions make MC either a coward or an asshole who enjoys voyeurism.
And I would say that some corruption routes are indeed evil, although many choices fall into grey zone but letting Dasan live is a crime against humanity and breaking the Geneva convention and for this Grayking666 shall be punished by watching ten hours of vanilla handholding
All NTR choices are left to the girls though, they can refuse, but the setup is that they'll become curious and than learn to enjoy it.
Makeing those choices are the asshole move yeah but can you call it evil if the girls are the ones setting the pace?
I am not quiet sure which corruption route would be evil either... I mean how many are there?
Liandra? not really evil just the prick move... anyone else I forgot?

Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Handholding between Tia and her Lover, Bolgan.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
All NTR choices are left to the girls though, they can refuse, but the setup is that they'll become curious and than learn to enjoy it.
Makeing those choices are the asshole move yeah but can you call it evil if the girls are the ones setting the pace?
I am not quiet sure which corruption route would be evil either... I mean how many are there?
Liandra? not really evil just the prick move... anyone else I forgot?
Bianca has a corruption route, Penny has one, Helena and so on.
Most of them are just put the cum in the wine and make them horny, too much horny to control, especially in cases like Penny.
She has a pious and chaste life, removing inhibitions turn her into pure chaos.
Other corruption routes are like Bianca’s, turning her into your fucktoy.
Handholding between Tia and her Lover, Bolgan.
Bolgan can handhold Zorad’s hand in hell

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
Bianca has a corruption route, Penny has one, Helena and so on.
Most of them are just put the cum in the wine and make them horny, too much horny to control, especially in cases like Penny.
She has a pious and chaste life, removing inhibitions turn her into pure chaos.
Other corruption routes are like Bianca’s, turning her into your fucktoy.

Bolgan can handhold Zorad’s hand in hell
Bolgan is her true Husbando.

Nah handholding in Highschool musical manner between irritatingly vegan Lovers
:eek:
Now THAT's EVIL:devilish:
The point is Lucius x Penny is the correct path.

Reactions: Johnsmithjones
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes