yazda

Mar 21, 2021
I'm using save editor to save frank.. I missed the walkthrough.. But i couldn't find any option for edit to save Frank.. Is there any option for save Frank with save editor?
Just search Lyvia's room while she is absent. There is a potion there which allows you to save Frank. You can also can get the same potion from killing cultists when they kidnap Arianna.

Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
I came to a Dead Point Quest "Find someone who helps with Umah!"
I talked to everyone in Rumah, no Option for that, to give Umah the Tainted Water, so who shall i ask?
Thx

XSelLint

Jan 14, 2022
I came to a Dead Point Quest "Find someone who helps with Umah!"
I talked to everyone in Rumah, no Option for that, to give Umah the Tainted Water, so who shall i ask?
Thx
Have Sex with the girls at the campfire 3 times while Nyra is cooking. Then ask Nyra for a second bowl of soup, she'll ask for Blowjob in exchange, keep doing it until she becomes your wanita, then you can ask Nyra to taint the soup to continue Umah quest.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
This is my save file.. Anyone can please edit this save file to save frank life?... I did so far to save frank..
Common knowledge for any RPGM game... messing with game variables that aren't representing a fixed value is bound to break the savegame.

You might be able to edit the number of Items in your inventory and currency... heck with a bit of skill even combat related stats... but anything else should be a nogo to you

KillerBee487

Sep 18, 2022
Man I played this game with cheats and now I'm on a point where I TRULY want to enjoy the history from the early beggining.
So, do you recomend it? I don't mind if it takes +40hours playing nor if I struggle a little bit with the money at the beggining, but the only question that I really have is which is the most efficient way to play (and save files) to see all the content avaiable
There are so many options that it drives me crazy, should I use 1 slot for non-NTR content and at the same time another slot for NTR content or how do you do it?

Anyway, Chyos has made a truly remarkable work with this game, and i want to squeeze this one until its last drop.
So, my dear people of F95, do your magic and lead me in this crossroad!

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Man I played this game with cheats and now I'm on a point where I TRULY want to enjoy the history from the early beggining.
So, do you recomend it? I don't mind if it takes +40hours playing nor if I struggle a little bit with the money at the beggining, but the only question that I really have is which is the most efficient way to play (and save files) to see all the content avaiable
There are so many options that it drives me crazy, should I use 1 slot for non-NTR content and at the same time another slot for NTR content or how do you do it?

Anyway, Chyos has made a truly remarkable work with this game, and i want to squeeze this one until its last drop.
So, my dear people of F95, do your magic and lead me in this crossroad!
Yes we do recommend it!
I played it 8 times without cheats and had always a fantastic time.
If you get frustrated easily you can always have your cheat book to save ya, but I think that is truly worth it going without cheats to try it.
(Even more so after the rework and balance update

An Chyos has createt quote the incredible narrative with plot twists and interesting characters, you may never expect what happens next

There are some fan made walkthroughs on the thread, and some tips on the wiki.
But in general if you want go full NTR make a save file just for it and then another one for full vanilla, and even then there are variations of NTR and Vanilla all around, so having multiple saves is always a great choice.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: KillerBee487

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
Yo guys I haven't played A struggle with sin since like 2021 I think? When it was v4.3.5, I kinda wanna get back into it, I still have my save but damn it's daunting I've actually forgotten the gameplay loop and what exactly I've been trying to do, I think there was a hunger system or something?

Yeah I've forgotten a lot of stuff like I said daunting and don't know if starting again is the right way or not since it seems I sunk like 30 hours or something back then.

AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
Now i got the climbing Hook and 10 Ropes. But when i click the Area directly over the Camp there is nowhere and Nothing to use the Ropes or the Climbing Hook, so where is the Access Point into that damn Camp?
Thx

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Now i got the climbing Hook and 10 Ropes. But when i click the Area directly over the Camp there is nowhere and Nothing to use the Ropes or the Climbing Hook, so where is the Access Point into that damn Camp?
Thx
Which camp, man? If you're talking about the Rogues, interact with the big tree near the cliff. If it's about Tia latest quest, it's left of Gurtak's camp.

Reactions: AlecVentrue

KillerBee487

Sep 18, 2022
There are some fan made walkthroughs on the thread, and some tips on the wiki.
But in general if you want go full NTR make a save file just for it and then another one for full vanilla, and even then there are variations of NTR and Vanilla all around, so having multiple saves is always a great choice.
Thanks dude, i appreciate this comment. Do you have any fan-walkthrough over there? The Chyos' one is great, but i still have problems with some quest (like find arianna into the woods) so it could be great to try a new one
Love this game, i'll start from the begging right now

yazda

Mar 21, 2021
Thx
If Tia went in alone you have to sneak through Madrag Kaz at night.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Thanks dude, i appreciate this comment. Do you have any fan-walkthrough over there? The Chyos' one is great, but i still have problems with some quest (like find arianna into the woods) so it could be great to try a new one
Love this game, i'll start from the begging right now
They are all over the thread, you can use the search bar.
The Wiki has some tips, but something more detailed like Arianna’s locations aren’t written in any of those walkthroughs

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes