HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
If you're at the beginning of her content, you're just softlock in her progress, IIRC she won't go past 6 if you don't visit her mom in the afternoon and progress her story, some characters in the game (if not all) have a softlock on them Corruption/Affection that won't increase until you advance in their respective plots.
You can't really visit her mother until Tia herself invites you back to her place. You need to chop wood and talk with her, one of the topics about her past will make her go awkward and stop talking, so you need to then visit Rick to ask him about Tia when he is sitting on the bridge. After that you can talk to Tia again about the topic and you can then continue progressing her story.

OUndrAnt

May 18, 2021
You can't really visit her mother until Tia herself invites you back to her place. You need to chop wood and talk with her, one of the topics about her past will make her go awkward and stop talking, so you need to then visit Rick to ask him about Tia when he is sitting on the bridge. After that you can talk to Tia again about the topic and you can then continue progressing her story.
Oh right I forgot about this part, but my point was that if he is on the begining of her story he don't need to edit her affection with save edit or something, this is probably is just gonna break the game latter, he just need to progress in her story and he will be able to increase her affection/corruption.

Reactions: AlecVentrue

elpin

Dec 17, 2017
Hey guys, so is the Tia's quest finished in 0.5.3.0? The reason I ask is that I'm at a point in the game when during the dinner you can tell Katherin about the Orcs wanting to attack or something and the option is still red, which means that if I choose this option, I might miss some content. So is it safe to choose that now in 0.5.3.0?

RevGen10

Jan 12, 2019
Hey guys, so is the Tia's quest finished in 0.5.3.0? The reason I ask is that I'm at a point in the game when during the dinner you can tell Katherin about the Orcs wanting to attack or something and the option is still red, which means that if I choose this option, I might miss some content. So is it safe to choose that now in 0.5.3.0?
yes

Reactions: elpin

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
The option is likely red as it triggers Events that lead to the Party to break up as Tia won't be available until you regroup with her after that choice... so better save up beforehand and get any Quest done that might need her assistance, the battles to follow on her story are also the toughest ones as of yet

Reactions: elpin

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
How many new skills can Tia learn from Maui?
In my current game she learned 2 and is hinted she can learn more.

AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
Is that finally possible to also marry Emily or even decalre her openly as your Wife?
I ask, cause when i talk to her after Sex, there is an Text Option about that!
Thanks Guys

applecider95

May 8, 2018
I'm using save editor to save frank.. I missed the walkthrough.. But i couldn't find any option for edit to save Frank.. Is there any option for save Frank with save editor?

AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
Does anybody know, how i can climb down in that Camp far behind the collapsed Mine?
Can we enter the Mines too somehow?
Thanks (y)

jed999

May 26, 2021
Anyone know how to trigger the Black dress for Lyvia ?
I have the white dress from the lower, the Black dress is missing, I've tried 3 days in a row, various times including after midnight.
I have the trainingfield, the new tent, all three girls at camp ?.
When I check the upper right cabinet in the Baron's room it just says "Clothes for women... They look old and worn out."

The game has pretty much ground to a halt so any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Anyone know how to trigger the Black dress for Lyvia ?
I have the white dress from the lower, the Black dress is missing, I've tried 3 days in a row, various times including after midnight.
I have the trainingfield, the new tent, all three girls at camp ?.
When I check the upper right cabinet in the Baron's room it just says "Clothes for women... They look old and worn out."

The game has pretty much ground to a halt so any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,
There isn't another dress for Lyvia (other than the white one I mean) but you probably have another dress for Liandra if she is in your camp

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes