rosethorn87

Jul 12, 2019
So I've been following this guide quite rigidly only breaking from it to do lots of hunting, but when I was working on having an open relationship with Emily and Frisha I never triggered what seems to be the threesome scene.

I did fail a little bit with the corrupted wine, I replaced the first one but on the second time a food shop delivery turned up and I forgot to pause the game and she ended up with more corruption than the guide stated.

Have I gone wrong somewhere or was it taken out? The play through is a year old

DestroyerX16

Oct 29, 2017
i cant send princess back to the them as it shows if princess accept to be in camp and later she can be send back but i cant as well the house quest bug is there i completed the whole house still it shows not complete

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
So I've been following this guide quite rigidly only breaking from it to do lots of hunting, but when I was working on having an open relationship with Emily and Frisha I never triggered what seems to be the threesome scene.

I did fail a little bit with the corrupted wine, I replaced the first one but on the second time a food shop delivery turned up and I forgot to pause the game and she ended up with more corruption than the guide stated.

Have I gone wrong somewhere or was it taken out? The play through is a year old
There's two Emily and Frisha threesome scenes, first one is where Frisha sneaks into Emily's bed after you've fucked Emily, to trigger the threesome scene you will have to keep fucking Frisha for a while and iirc speed up and Emily should wake up. Second one should happen after few days of not sleeping with Frisha and going to her bedroom just before she falls asleep and Emily goes to her room iirc.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
i cant send princess back to the them as it shows if princess accept to be in camp and later she can be send back but i cant as well the house quest bug is there i completed the whole house still it shows not complete
Man… Punctuation is everything, this is worse than a stream of consciousness!

You cannot send Liandra (because I believe you are talking about her) back to Kirlic or to the camp or to the manor, the choice with her is final.
Since her quest is also not completed, (which the game tells), while for the house renovation is like this since a while, therefore it’s probably not yet completed, maybe after Emily’s marriage.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
By the way, what is Chyos working on for next update?
Nooo c’mon Hentaikami you should know it, my disappointment is immeas…
Nah who cares, it’s Emily’s pregnancy and marriage… and also Bianca’s bonus scene

rosethorn87

Jul 12, 2019
There's two Emily and Frisha threesome scenes, first one is where Frisha sneaks into Emily's bed after you've fucked Emily, to trigger the threesome scene you will have to keep fucking Frisha for a while and iirc speed up and Emily should wake up. Second one should happen after few days of not sleeping with Frisha and going to her bedroom just before she falls asleep and Emily goes to her room iirc.
Ah I was doing speed up but not long enough it seems thank you

Feb 7, 2018
Sorry Chyos never planned a DBZ crossover so never :rolleyes:
... if you mean Kirlic it's still on the votes but not very popular... apparently even less than the Option for Kirlic itself to get some barebown content.
Apparently this time Kirlic is getting a good amount of votes though. Here is to hoping this trend continues.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Tbh, i feel like Chyos should do those polls only as a way to cage in what order he does content, be it main content or extra content, as in this is my plans for x-amount of time to the future, you get to vote in which order i do these. I feel like that would keep most of his fans happier than letting some segment of fans who can coordinate the votes to push their agenda.

Jun 7, 2022
Sorry Chyos never planned a DBZ crossover so never :rolleyes:
... if you mean Kirlic it's still on the votes but not very popular... apparently even less than the Option for Kirlic itself to get some barebown content.
I mean if we go to Kirlic just for one quest and there is nothing to do there its gonna be disappointing no ?

Feb 7, 2018
I mean if we go to Kirlic just for one quest and there is nothing to do there its gonna be disappointing no ?
Hmmm, perhaps. But simply having the assets already done means that other quests in the place are going to be done faster and easier.

A Kirlic with barebones content is still better then no Kirlic because at least we'll be able to vote on bonus content for what barebone girls we meet there. Like, if Kate and Claire get voted on before Kirlic BOOM that's already the trip there already fleshed out.

And if Kirlic gets the vote before Kate and Claire. BOOM, that's the destination there already fleshed out.

XSelLint

Jan 14, 2022
Hmmm, perhaps. But simply having the assets already done means that other quests in the place are going to be done faster and easier.

A Kirlic with barebones content is still better then no Kirlic because at least we'll be able to vote on bonus content for what barebone girls we meet there. Like, if Kate and Claire get voted on before Kirlic BOOM that's already the trip there already fleshed out.

And if Kirlic gets the vote before Kate and Claire. BOOM, that's the destination there already fleshed out.
I think there should be other quest besides Kate and Claire. Sabrina mentioned a Professor, and how she ended up as Gwen/Isha Acquaintance. Also how Verena likes it BDSM and Kinky cause of the same person. Maybe in the future MC will play a visit to that person in Kirlic.

Feb 7, 2018
I think there should be other quest besides Kate and Claire. Sabrina mentioned a Professor, and how she ended up as Gwen/Isha Acquaintance. Also how Verena likes it BDSM and Kinky cause of the same person. Maybe in the future MC will play a visit to that person in Kirlic.
For sure!

There are a lot of quests that share future redundancy assets, and Kirlic is one of them.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Tbh, i feel like Chyos should do those polls only as a way to cage in what order he does content, be it main content or extra content, as in this is my plans for x-amount of time to the future, you get to vote in which order i do these. I feel like that would keep most of his fans happier than letting some segment of fans who can coordinate the votes to push their agenda.
Well that was the initial Plan.
Chyos has a roadmap at hand and the Poll options are along that map Kirlic got put back for all this time since other story arcs had to be offered.
It seems he got some pressure to finally add an almost empty location so people can once again feel the games potential and than get frustrated that their desired content won't get added.

I doubt Kate will get many more votes in the near future though... her leaving Arenfield means no more Kate/Thomas content so the NTR faction is unlikely to support that option... and if we learned anything from the past that faction is the Kingmaker in the polls.
Sabrina is bound to Gwen/Isha, whom looks in a different direction... unless Sabrina can break her ties to her (which is likely much harder to make realistical duo to the potential situation where she is Ishas champion) she won't have a chance to exact her revenge (likely a similiar arc like Tias if you think about it)
And Verena isn't into BDSM because of that dean, though they likely shared that fetish which attracted them to each other in the past.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Well that was the initial Plan.
Chyos has a roadmap at hand and the Poll options are along that map Kirlic got put back for all this time since other story arcs had to be offered.
It seems he got some pressure to finally add an almost empty location so people can once again feel the games potential and than get frustrated that their desired content won't get added.
That was the initial plan, but is that actually happening is another thing. As in is the poll used for specific cycle and everything in the poll gets added in the game in the order they were voted, instead of new things added to poll after something in it has been completed and new vote held.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
That was the initial plan, but is that actually happening is another thing. As in is the poll used for specific cycle and everything in the poll gets added in the game in the order they were voted, instead of new things added to poll after something in it has been completed and new vote held.
Kirlic got added to the Poll after Tias last content was added to the game... so yes it still happens though normally the Options from the list are prefiltered by Discord (this time Chyos decided to add Kirlic himself without a pre Poll)

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Well Chyos dropped some info on Kirlic yesterday.
Mostly on how he intends not to make more main characters and limits himself to side characters:

“I should probably clarify: There will be new characters, but I have no plans to make updates for them like for the current characters. They will be side actors in updates for current characters, but non of them will get more content then for example Belinda. This might change AFTER I'm done with the main story of the game, but not before that.”

Other than that there will be of course the academy with students NPC (For Sabrina’s storyline) and I confirmed the bakery with the busty girl.
Then other bits of talking, but in general it should be a second Arenfield and the first update will make the village more functional than complex

Reactions: Solak
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes