wizardcock

Feb 19, 2021
Guys, my mc is 66lvl, Tia 63 and Lyvia 64lvl. Battles in Zorad`s camp with default orcs are too easy ( automatically). Zorad and Bolgan almost falls from 1 or 2 critical hits ( 1300+ dmg) and they hit 30-40 dmg to 1400hp Lyvia. Is this the case with everyone or I got too involved in pumping the characters between missions and now too high level?

Also,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, but after that a mission appears, as if I have to later (not yet in the game) return Tia, as if I gave her to Bolgan. Bug? And i cant open crate in room with cage... so cant get trollbone dagger

Last edited:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Guys, my mc is 66lvl, Tia 63 and Lyvia 64lvl. Battles in Zorad`s camp with default orcs are too easy ( automatically). Zorad and Bolgan almost falls from 1 or 2 critical hits ( 1300+ dmg) and they hit 30-40 dmg to 1400hp Lyvia. Is this the case with everyone or I got too involved in pumping the characters between missions and now too high level?

Also,
, but after that a mission appears, as if I have to later (not yet in the game) return Tia, as if I gave her to Bolgan. Bug? And i cant open crate in room with cage... so cant get trollbone dagger
Yeah but many of us have overbuilt characters, stalling and grinding between updates, the usual.
The rework will fix these high jumps.

If you mean that quest of taking back Tia from Bolgan is definitely a placeholder error.
Can’t help you with the trollbone dagger but someone on the thread found a solution.

Reactions: wizardcock

yazda

Mar 21, 2021

Also,
Chyos made some bugfixes concerning Zorad and Bolgan in the new version 0.5.3.0a which is available on Patreon since Friday. Also fixed numerous typos thanks to Just.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018

Also,
The dagger is not in a chest... I presume you sided with Tia dureing the dinner conversation as far as I recall that chest contained Tias equipment if you sided with Kathrin and Tia got captured

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes