Jan 14, 2023
Kate in love route can still share,that's why I'm asking if this is love route or NTR toute XD
Anya: depends if you're playing with a hard non-NTR flag in your game or not.

She has two paths (Rebel or non-Rebel), one of which has potential NTR (sharing with her step-father who is weirdly her age and loves her due to PLOT). This rebel fork allows the player choice of sharing or not and it is very easy to spot the choice and choose a love path that precludes NTR. Given it also has potential for a GILF plotline and also implications for the Princess, it is probably the best choice for story development at the moment, but of course make a save before doing it. (The Princess has a flag where if you do this Rebel path before her story she is captured by said Father, but her content is not in-game at the moment).

The father can die / be saved in the non-Rebel fork so potentially also be re-introduced with NTR in a later patch, but he is removed in the first stage of it without much fanfare.

At the moment: it is highly unlikely that the NTR sharing choice is active in the Rebel path if you have set the non-NTR hard flag.

~

Edit: if you need to farm Love >5+ before making the choice, paying her 5g for a (non-sexual) massage each morning gives +1 love before you trigger his story / advance the plot (Paying 1g might also work, my save is so old I had gold to spare). You can also repeatedly add cumwine to the evening meal for +love / corruption before doing the trigger. I think a safe point is 8/6 to give all options although the threshold is probably 6/5 or so to get the "I love her" dialogue choices to 100% lock in the non-NTR love path.

Last edited:
Reactions: smes95303

smes95303

Oct 28, 2018
Anya: depends if you're playing with a hard non-NTR flag in your game or not.

She has two paths (Rebel or non-Rebel), one of which has potential NTR (sharing with her step-father who is weirdly her age and loves her due to PLOT). This rebel fork allows the player choice of sharing or not and it is very easy to spot the choice and choose a love path that precludes NTR. Given it also has potential for a GILF plotline and also implications for the Princess, it is probably the best choice for story development at the moment, but of course make a save before doing it. (The Princess has a flag where if you do this Rebel path before her story she is captured by said Father, but her content is not in-game at the moment).

The father can die / be saved in the non-Rebel fork so potentially also be re-introduced with NTR in a later patch, but he is removed in the first stage of it without much fanfare.

At the moment: it is highly unlikely that the NTR sharing choice is active in the Rebel path if you have set the non-NTR hard flag.

~

Edit: if you need to farm Love >5+ before making the choice, paying her 5g for a (non-sexual) massage each morning gives +1 love before you trigger his story / advance the plot (Paying 1g might also work, my save is so old I had gold to spare). You can also repeatedly add cumwine to the evening meal for +love / corruption before doing the trigger. I think a safe point is 8/6 to give all options although the threshold is probably 6/5 or so to get the "I love her" dialogue choices to 100% lock in the non-NTR love path.

Well... I thought share would be a threesome, but it turned out that I could only peek, just like NTR lol

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I don't think there's too many scenes of MMF with MC in this game, so why would you think that it would be different in this case?
There are like three… I think.
Lyvia, Kate and Frisha?
There is another one in the bonus poll with Roderick and Verena but that’s it

Prowl13

Jan 17, 2019
There are like three… I think.
Lyvia, Kate and Frisha?
There is another one in the bonus poll with Roderick and Verena but that’s it
Lyvia, Kate and Tia are the ones I know of so far. There are hints about maybe Frisha, Mira and Arianna in the future.

Georgivd

Apr 3, 2018
Anyone knows where/how to get elderwood for Isha/Gwen? Is there a trick? All the trees in the forest seems to give me regular logs.

Dec 15, 2018
Can anyone help me? I already have renovated the house and bought all the furnitures including the candles but I can't see or find the cat. Is there any event I should do or something? The walkthrough didn't state any.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Can anyone help me? I already have renovated the house and bought all the furnitures including the candles but I can't see or find the cat. Is there any event I should do or something? The walkthrough didn't state any.
How far in the Story are you with Mira?
considering the cat tends to bring demonic keys you might need to free her from the underground sanctum before she comes to visit

Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

superbear

Jun 19, 2017
The cat spawns after you learn how to craft small traps to catch rabbits and rats.

Dec 15, 2018
The cat spawns after you learn how to craft small traps to catch rabbits and rats.
I already have crafted small traps but I haven't caught rabbits or see any rats, well that's something. I am gonna continue Arianna's story and do Verana, I am hoping that would spawn the cat.

superbear

Jun 19, 2017
I already have crafted small traps but I haven't caught rabbits or see any rats, well that's something. I am gonna continue Arianna's story and do Verana, I am hoping that would spawn the cat.
You need to have caught a rabbit or a rat to spawn the cat because thats what you need to feed it to gain affection.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Samuel Hidayat
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes