jed999

May 26, 2021
It's a great game, it's still a bit buggy. I need one rusty sword to move forward. I picked up the first 2 right away then fought orcs for 4 days straight and not a single orc dropped one.

It could nearly as good Peasants Quest with a few fixes

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
It's a great game, it's still a bit buggy. I need one rusty sword to move forward. I picked up the first 2 right away then fought orcs for 4 days straight and not a single orc dropped one.

It could nearly as good Peasants Quest with a few fixes
The rework and balance update will also stabilize some drop rates, jed.

Nah it’s already as good if not better, especially in some aspects.

jed999

May 26, 2021
The rework and balance update will also stabilize some drop rates, jed.

Nah it’s already as good if not better, especially in some aspects.
LOL !, In the time it took to reply, I fought 12 more Orcs over 3 days and not one rusted sword.

It's a lot more like "Daily lives of my countryside" or "Claire's quest" IMO thus all the save requests.
Still a cute little game

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
LOL !, In the time it took to reply, I fought 12 more Orcs over 3 days and not one rusted sword.

It's a lot more like "Daily lives of my countryside" or "Claire's quest" IMO thus all the save requests.
Still a cute little game
Strange I played now and got it two, you are just unlucky.
Yeah sometimes is unfair but that’s why the rework update is programmed to fix elements.

You are comparing it to one of the most grind hell rpg games on this site, it’s an unfair comparison.
Save requests are not a good argument since they plague all threads, even on the easiest games, even on peasant quest.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018

Still a cute little game
Try raise MCs perception you can find rusted sword lying around in the wilderness all the time

Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Also while Peasant's Quest is good game, it suffers from having lot more lol random moments than this one. So i'd say that at least this one has been written better. Though PQ has one thing that it is above this one, it has way more pregnancy content.

DrLizardman

Apr 28, 2021
I find it quite hard to get strong in this game. I get tia and fight bandits, but like there is no gear to get to make me stronger it seems. Tia starts getting 1-2 turns per fight before she goes down as everyone seems to want to focus her. even with Lyvia later on I end up getting obliterated.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I find it quite hard to get strong in this game. I get tia and fight bandits, but like there is no gear to get to make me stronger it seems. Tia starts getting 1-2 turns per fight before she goes down as everyone seems to want to focus her. even with Lyvia later on I end up getting obliterated.
You can buy 1 armor in the shop and if you advance with Frisha and Kate's story MC learns how to craft his own armors.
Try to get closer with the Blacksmith to learn how to craft new weapons.
Not every battle is meant to be winnable on low Levels so pick your fights.

Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

Mr.Hide

Oct 23, 2018
Also while Peasant's Quest is good game, it suffers from having lot more lol random moments than this one. So i'd say that at least this one has been written better. Though PQ has one thing that it is above this one, it has way more pregnancy content.
They change a bit to make the game progress faster.
Because the level 2 - 4 character randomly met by the bear is technically game over.
***Force the player to turtle inside the town to do a trivial job to rise level first. (Also can farming in the cave at early game but beware of poison and needs a torch to negate the blindness)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
They change a bit to make the game progress faster.
Because the level 2 - 4 character randomly met by the bear is technically game over.
***Force the player to turtle inside the town to do a trivial job to rise level first. (Also can farming in the cave at early game but beware of poison and needs a torch to negate the blindness)
Fight Bandits north of Arenfield and watch Tia once a day to fight a single Orc Scout till Level 4 while hunting any animal you come across, than switch to the darkwoods and start the acceptance trial in Rumah (get to the point where you are supposed to find the hunters).
Hunt Orc Brutes and wolfes till Level 8... now switch to the Cult base in the Monastery (Arianne Quest), The Swampfiends (Gwen/Isha Story) and Orc Stabbers while defending Rumah till Level 28... also the Goblins in the mine shouldn't pose an issue with Lyvia in the team now.
Now go after Lyvia and get the Brigands unlocked farm them to your hearts content, next come thiefs from south of arenfield and finally Elite Brigands from the raven... congrats you are unbeatable already

DrLizardman

Apr 28, 2021
Fight Bandits north of Arenfield and watch Tia once a day to fight a single Orc Scout till Level 4 while hunting any animal you come across, than switch to the darkwoods and start the acceptance trial in Rumah (get to the point where you are supposed to find the hunters).
Hunt Orc Brutes and wolfes till Level 8... now switch to the Cult base in the Monastery (Arianne Quest), The Swampfiends (Gwen/Isha Story) and Orc Stabbers while defending Rumah till Level 28... also the Goblins in the mine shouldn't pose an issue with Lyvia in the team now.
Now go after Lyvia and get the Brigands unlocked farm them to your hearts content, next come thiefs from south of arenfield and finally Elite Brigands from the raven... congrats you are unbeatable already
hmm perhaps I did not grind enough. went after the brigands qt like level 20 ish. they have been reaming me.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
hmm perhaps I did not grind enough. went after the brigands qt like level 20 ish. they have been reaming me.
If you aren’t well prepared the brigand first battle can swipe you in few turns.
I once beat it at level 14, but that was abysmal luck, Tia made a crit twice.
Eva’s recommendation is pretty solid, especially the cult base where you can farm unlimited red potion which can turn you into Senator Armstrong.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
You mustn't fight the bandits at early stages: simple as that.

As I always say: the damn questlog tells you the level you need in order to play a quest.

Jan 14, 2023
The new stat bump system is kinda easy to :cheese:. Chopping wood, mining copper, using stealth on rabbits / deer etc. Get perception 1 so it constantly trains as you walk around. You can use copper to forge plates that can upgrade armor. I'm sure someone will make a better guide.

Stealth unlock:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also: do NOT start the later bandit quests (camp > Raven) or Orc Fortress (Tia) until level 35+ because they scale to your level but also change the wandering bandits / orcs (near to town) to similar scaled versions. i.e. a level jump for bandits of 20-25+ levels and for orcs of 10-15+ levels. If you jump into them early you can potentially make your life an utter misery.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
The new stat bump system is kinda easy to :cheese:. Chopping wood, mining copper, using stealth on rabbits / deer etc. Get perception 1 so it constantly trains as you walk around. You can use copper to forge plates that can upgrade armor. I'm sure someone will make a better guide.
From the barebone wiki:

If you want to add more info or tips you can freely add it, so they will remain forever carved

Last edited:

Mr.Hide

Oct 23, 2018
After can instantly kill.
Cultists are indeed a good farming place that drops potion and money. (I am not sure if they respawn every day.)

ringo66

Feb 16, 2019
if you're talking about the emily/mira/frisha scene...then no, there is no threesome. there are scenes with mira at your house, but all emily and frisha do is masturbate in the bath with you and mira there.

If you're talking about Tia and Katherin, then you have to have had sex with katherin 5 times, have tia at 20+ corruption, completed the new quest, and then have dinner with them and give them wine. tia will get drunk, and that will set off the threesome. do it twice, and tia will realize what she has done (which will have consequences in the future).

Tia really doesn't want another sibling btw.
He's talking about having Emily sleep over at your house.
I couldn't unlock that scene either.
I'm thinking that the scene unlocks with Frisha's NTR path, maybe?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
He's talking about having Emily sleep over at your house.
I couldn't unlock that scene either.
I'm thinking that the scene unlocks with Frisha's NTR path, maybe?
You guys just got it wrong... there is no scene other than the bathing scene with either Frisha or Emily... ONLY Mira stays over

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes