Jun 7, 2022
It’s already expected in Liandra’s next bonus scene to have the potion there, if you also read my messages around the thread.
Instead the mechanic of using the potion on others has no future of happening.
Do you mean that the potion won't be used on existing characters but maybe on future one or that there won't be any other breast expansion ?

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
now i want to ask what everyone think about the rond of the game no NTR and NTR i mean i trun on NTR let the she go fuck the orc but i not let MC contorl everyting it i real the Walkthrough i miss alot of NTR near 90% of NTR in game
one should i play 2 save or just one save
1 is no ntr MC control evethinh and can send girl to other man
2 let NTR became king like Dasan is king MC just follwer order
so what your Idal

Jan 14, 2023
Actually no... Athia considers lust a distracting effect on mortals while she agrees to procreation she doesn't consider sex as a fun activity to be morality fine.
Isha said herself, while she CAN affect the lust of mortals she doesn't controll all lust... she plays michiefs every now and than but in general she was like the other gods leaving mortals to themselfes.
On the Love past Athia admits that she never loved Uldar either and consideres herself a prude and hypocrate in hindsight
...and at 20/0 Love/Corruption, she bonks you like mad even knowing you're not monogamous. Isha uses lust like crack cocaine, she's addicted to it (to be youthful / gain power). You learn more about his if you do her second student's questline (who replaces you if you choose Althia) to 12/5 or so. At 5 corruption she has specific dialogue regarding Lust, Isha and what corruption means.

Lots of projection in this thread, but I'll leave before I get annoyed again by the utter stupidity / non-foresight of paying Patreons voting for minor character content and not, you know, pushing to get the city done when almost all of the story quests require it to exist before they can happen. Hint: you make the city map, then it exists, then you can add in quests as you do them to the same map.

The game has a zero percent chance of finishing unless the Dev bites the bullet and gets on with a properly structured Dev Map, finicking around with more minor character renders is essentially wasting / stalling for time.

one should i play 2 save or just one save
1 is no ntr MC control evethinh and can send girl to other man
2 let NTR became king like Dasan is king MC just follwer order
so what your Idal
You need to do two separate saves: ideally a 100% non-NTR and a 100% NTR to see all the content: note, you can happily do a non-NTR run with the NTR option enabled which is more sensible than selecting the 'disable content' flag at the start. There's no point in mix/matching choices, you should go 100% on each save as multiple choices / branches are exclusionary - there are minor exceptions (Kate - Barn, Lyvia - camp, Farmer - shop, Church as long as you restore Holy water before endpoint and never set her 'frustrated' flag etc) but the major ones for Orcs, Village, Mayor, Emily's daughters etc will require two (2) save paths.

Last edited:

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
...and at 20/0 Love/Corruption, she bonks you like mad even knowing you're not monogamous. Isha uses lust like crack cocaine, she's addicted to it (to be youthful / gain power). You learn more about his if you do her second student (who replaces you if you choose Althia) to 12/5 or so.

Lots of projection in this thread, but I'll leave before I get annoyed again by the utter stupidity / non-foresight of paying Patreons voting for minor character content and not, you know, pushing to get the city done when almost all of the story quests require it to exist before they can happen. Hint: you make the city map, then it exists, then you can add in quests as you do them to the same map.

The game has a zero percent chance of finishing unless the Dev bites the bullet and gets on with a properly structured Dev Map, finicking around with more minor character renders is essentially wasting / stalling for time.

You need to do two separate saves: ideally a 100% non-NTR and a 100% NTR to see all the content. There's no point in mix/matching choices, you should go 100% on each save as multiple choices / branches are exclusionary.
i try new game 100% NTR to see all the content

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
...and at 20/0 Love/Corruption, she bonks you like mad even knowing you're not monogamous. Isha uses lust like crack cocaine, she's addicted to it (to be youthful / gain power). You learn more about his if you do her second student's questline (who replaces you if you choose Althia) to 12/5 or so. At 5 corruption she has specific dialogue regarding Lust, Isha and what corruption means.
Isha is only addicted to power, MC serving her as a rechargeable battery.
It's not lust she draws from MC but her essence which she infused him with (-50 Energy) [even with 0 Lust MC can fuck her and recharge her powers]
Athia explains that Ishas current Powers have a demonic taint or are that of the sworn enemy of the human gods even... her essence might be connected with lust but it's not lust itself.
Creating empty maps is possible but the only thing you achieve that way is disdain, unless there is any content and promisses for future content Options will never win a vote.
While I agree thhat time is wasted it's not on the minor Characters storylines but the bonusscenes which add no story or game mechanics... just some sex scene (normally not even good ones).

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
It's not lust she draws from MC but her essence which she infused him with (-50 Energy)

Creating empty maps is possible but the only thing you achieve that way is disdain, unless there is any content and promisses for future content Options will never win a vote.

While I agree thhat time is wasted it's not on the minor Characters storylines but the bonusscenes which add no story or game mechanics... just some sex scene (normally not even good ones).
Coff coff Dasan coff coff

Jan 14, 2023
It's not lust she draws from MC but her essence which she infused him with (-50 Energy) [even with 0 Lust MC can fuck her and recharge her powers]
This is merely a continuity error: lust = battery charge, she specifically states (multiple times) that Lust is what she's after. That's why the mechanics of Lust = 100 = loss of control and so on make sense. Check the demonesses' dialogues out as well. 'Corruption' = loss of rational control more than anything else. In fact, given the dialogues, it's hinted that the Demonic pact was the only way Isha could return, and she's not too happy about the compromise / deal made... which leads us on to:

Athia explains that Ishas current Powers have a demonic taint or are that of the sworn enemy of the human gods even... her essence might be connected with lust but it's not lust itself.
...Which is why the City is 100% required, given that the main storyline (Church / Daughter / Demoness) cannot procede until it's made (the Cult as well). Given that the main storyline has been almost totally ignored due to rampant Tia fandom, I have little hope that this project will remain on track.

You've managed to 100% get the story completely reversed: Isha requires lust to get fed (as an ex-Goddess): the demonic pact / taint was the only way she could break free of her exile, it's a by-product / side-effect, not what she's after. She isn't the Big-Bad, the Demoness under the Church is.

Sigh. The fact you've got this so wrong is due to the main story being almost totally forgotten by the way.

...Which is why Patreon Content Votes are a cul-de-sac that lead to Abandoned husks and milking. 100% the punters are clueless: you make that map as your cornerstone for Act II, plan it out with all potential future story threads you've got planned and slap it in making it clear that all those future stories will be set there. That Bank you put in? Guess what, it's gonna be required for Ophelia's storyline. That Royal Guards Barrack? That's gonna be required for Lyvia. Etc. Act II? Your anchor is the City Map. It does not matter if certain areas are not accessible as long as you've flagged them as potentially becoming so.

You know, like the mill-house / windmill in the starting town that's remained "locked" for three years now.

This is basic Game Dev planning and why you make Road Maps / storyboards when designing your game.

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
This is merely a continuity error: lust = battery charge, she specifically states (multiple times) that Lust is what she's after. That's why the mechanics of Lust = 100 = loss of control and so on make sense. Check the demonesses' dialogues out as well. 'Corruption' = loss of rational control more than anything else. In fact, given the dialogues, it's hinted that the Demonic pact was the only way Isha could return, and she's not too happy about the compromise / deal made... which leads us on to:
There have been several plots and lore on this and personally I don't trust anything Syfa says... and take Ishas wisdom with a grain of salt... she doesn't share everything with the MC and simplifies many matters (maybe she believes the MC/mortals to dumb to comprehend or she hides some facts with intention).
Isha herself says she is not lust incarnate just that lust is in her juristiction.
We know that Isha did not infect MC with lust but with her essence which interacts with his mortal lust but is not the same.
When she has sex with MC she is not extracting his lust, but her essence (MC looses all lust as like everytime he has sex, but that's not an essential part of the act
...Which is why the City is 100% required, given that the main storyline (Church / Daughter / Demoness) cannot procede until it's made (the Cult as well). Given that the main storyline has been almost totally ignored due to rampant Tia fandom, I have little hope that this project will remain on track.
You are mixing up facts... neither the next step in the cult nor in the demons Quest requires Kirlic the only quest currently requiring it is Kate and Claires.
The monastery of Kirlic is outside of the city and several miles away to be precise.
The cult requires the ruined monastery in the darkwoods which we already know.
I'll give you the Tia marathon though.
You've managed to 100% get the story completely reversed: Isha requires lust to get fed (as an ex-Goddess): the demonic pact / taint was the only way she could break free of her exile, it's a by-product / side-effect, not what she's after. She isn't the Big-Bad, the Demoness under the Church is.
Again you are mixing up lore and personal interpretation... Isha needed to recover her powers without haveing access to any of her divinity after researching her situation she found an ally in syfa whom taught her how to gather her essence and inject it into a mortal useing him as a medium to grow and reextract it again... useing that process to recover her powers.
Isha embraced the corruption for a chance of revenge wether she is aware of that fact or the corruption changed her own perception is a question her story will hopefully explain... at this point it's a personal interpretation.
...Which is why Patreon Content Votes are a cul-de-sac that lead to Abandoned husks and milking. 100% the punters are clueless: you make that map as your cornerstone for Act II, plan it out with all potential future story threads you've got planned and slap it in making it clear that all those future stories will be set there. That Bank you put in? Guess what, it's gonna be required for Ophelia's storyline. That Royal Guards Barrack? That's gonna be required for Lyvia. Etc. Act II? Your anchor is the City Map. It does not matter if certain areas are not accessible as long as you've flagged them as potentially becoming so.
This works for a Demo but any Player being hit by "This is still a WIP comeback once I had time to develope this area" on any possible transition point will just consider this a waste of time, chyos already knows what his game needs to have at a minimum and grows it based on feedback or Bonus scenes (again no fan of those for quiet awhile now)
You know, like the mill-house / windmill in the starting town that's remained "locked" for three years now.
What are you talking about? the Mill was added when Chyos reworked the Arenfield map around a year ago.
This is basic Game Dev planning and why you make Road Maps / storyboards when designing your game.
And again this is something in existance, you might not agree to it but even you can't deny it's existence.

Reactions: zARRR

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
Playing the game for the first time, have some questions:

1) Raising CON (to L1 at least) is supposed to increase HP and EN by 2%. Both those are just over 100, so that should give 2 points each. But it doesn't, at least not immediately. So how is it supposed to work? Do you have to level up after the talent increase to see the stat increases?

2) I noticed that if when I cleaned the room in Emily's with 21 EN all was consumed, but it's also possible to clean the room with as little as 10 EN. Is this because it requires a fixed amount of EN to completely clean it, or is it actually more "energy efficient" to always do it with ~10 EN?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Playing the game for the first time, have some questions:

1) Raising CON (to L1 at least) is supposed to increase HP and EN by 2%. Both those are just over 100, so that should give 2 points each. But it doesn't, at least not immediately. So how is it supposed to work? Do you have to level up after the talent increase to see the stat increases?

2) I noticed that if when I cleaned the room in Emily's with 21 EN all was consumed, but it's also possible to clean the room with as little as 10 EN. Is this because it requires a fixed amount of EN to completely clean it, or is it actually more "energy efficient" to always do it with ~10 EN?
Player constitution Trait reduces energy used for any task except for skills in combat.
Raising Constitution to Level 10 however is currently the limit for Energy reduction.
The +2% should apply as soon as you raised the trait and saved the setup (you can undo trait increases until you confirmed them).

Reactions: Samuel Hidayat
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes