RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017
Dinner at katherine’s house after dealing with tia’s father
I think you might have reached the Corruption Cap for that event. I believe some activities have a cap on max corruption you can gain. So you may have to try other activities, like being with Tia in Rumah, or with Tia in Bandit/Merc camp, or while just walking around in the forest and just decide to spank the monkey (may need to leave Lyvia behind). Alternately, you may have reached the Max Corruption for this game version, until next update.

weezal

Jul 5, 2022
I think you might have reached the Corruption Cap for that event. I believe some activities have a cap on max corruption you can gain. So you may have to try other activities, like being with Tia in Rumah, or with Tia in Bandit/Merc camp, or while just walking around in the forest and just decide to spank the monkey (may need to leave Lyvia behind). Alternately, you may have reached the Max Corruption for this game version, until next update.
I have no corruption with either of them lol. which is why i want to give the wine and not the cumwine. Hopefully just a glitch that will be resolved

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I have no corruption with either of them lol. which is why i want to give the wine and not the cumwine. Hopefully just a glitch that will be resolved
the wine is supposed to be used to unlock a 3-some scene and those are gated behind corruption... so it seems more like a game mechanic meant to prevent errors rather than an oversight

weezal

Jul 5, 2022
the wine is supposed to be used to unlock a 3-some scene and those are gated behind corruption... so it seems more like a game mechanic meant to prevent errors rather than an oversight
ah i see. so this quest (at the moment) cannot be completed in a non corruption path. Damn.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
ah i see. so this quest (at the moment) cannot be completed in a non corruption path. Damn.
I do hope is a momentarily mechanic, as much as it’s simply removal of inhibitions, it still feels like it throws into the trash can the pure love and corruption route.
Since role playing is a big part of this game

weezal

Jul 5, 2022
I do hope is a momentarily mechanic, as much as it’s simply removal of inhibitions, it still feels like it throws into the trash can the pure love and corruption route.
Since role playing is a big part of this game
Yeah i agree. I’m personally not fond of the corruption/gwen side preferring the more wholesome/athia route and don’t really want to compromise my play style.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Yeah i agree. I’m personally not fond of the corruption/gwen side preferring the more wholesome/athia route and don’t really want to compromise my play style.
The Characters live in a society that sees lust as something bad, represses all kinds of desires and fetishes even if it breaks them (Verena and Roderick for example).
You can hope to see some Vanilla sex without the liberating power of Corruption the MC has but don't expect to unlock anything without it.
In general Sex is something done after marrying and monogamy is the norm... if you don't want to compromise you can but you won't see much of the game that way.

Gwen might be evil and MCs power might be considered tainted but as anything in live the tool is not what's evil... it's the intend of the person wielding it.
Even without being evil MC has plenty chances to corrupt females willingly.

• Sad
Reactions: zARRR

weezal

Jul 5, 2022
The Characters live in a society that sees lust as something bad, represses all kinds of desires and fetishes even if it breaks them (Verena and Roderick for example).
You can hope to see some Vanilla sex without the liberating power of Corruption the MC has but don't expect to unlock anything without it.
In general Sex is something done after marrying and monogamy is the norm... if you don't want to compromise you can but you won't see much of the game that way.

Gwen might be evil and MCs power might be considered tainted but as anything in live the tool is not what's evil... it's the intend of the person wielding it.
I don’t mind the non vanilla stuff I just don’t like the corruption as it changes someone against their will which is against how i’m roleplaying. Down for kinks and stuff but forcing someone to change is too unwholesome for me. Wholesome kinks.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Considering how repressed the society is with sex, due to Isha goddess of lust being "cast away" and being persecuted by followers of Athia, how on hell do you think scenes like mother and daughter threesome happening? As others and i have said on this forum before, corruption isn't necessarily evil or not wholesome thing in this game's world, since it basically means they are liberating them sexually. Sure there are downsides like being horny more and some might get addicted to sex, but doesn't mean the situation can't be wholesome, for example corrupted Frisha, that you have told you love her and not shared her with others, she is quite wholesome in her scenes. It's not that she becomes just mindless sex puppet, but that she honestly wants MC and herself have relationship and even family. She is even willing to share MC, if not though being competitive about having him for herself as much as possibility.

Tbh i can't really see the going after every woman and not corrupting them as wholesome, since you are literally then cheating on everyone of them, since not that many give MC the permission of having others without some corruption, or if they give the permission they are hurt by MC going after others. Iirc Mira is the only case i can remember directly where this is not the case, since she can't be corrupted.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019

Tbh, with how grey the morality in that world is, we can't yet make the call that Gwen is evil, since there's arguments that could be seen her as trying to introduce change in situation where people are repressed, think similarly to the repression of totalitarian/extremely religious states have. Like you say, people have to suppress sides of them that are pretty innocent, to the point of hurting themselves and their families. Also the fact that Athia's faith thinks women that have bigger tits are inherently bad, because Athia is herself flat and Isha had bigger tits. We are only getting snippets about these things, but Athia and her followers are not really just the good guys, considering how Isha and her followers has been persecuted. Yes Isha went behind Athia's back and fucked with her husband, but that itself doesn't necessarily justify everything that happened to Isha after it.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I don’t mind the non vanilla stuff I just don’t like the corruption as it changes someone against their will which is against how i’m roleplaying. Down for kinks and stuff but forcing someone to change is too unwholesome for me. Wholesome kinks.
Corruption isn't makeing someone doing something against their will but bending their morale compass to be more agreeable to their own desires.
An exhibitionist that always wears clothes since society doesn't agree to their kink will become willingly to expose herself in order to live their kink instead of fearing social oppression.
Tbh, with how grey the morality in that world is, we can't yet make the call that Gwen is evil, since there's arguments that could be seen her as trying to introduce change in situation where people are repressed, think similarly to the repression of totalitarian/extremely religious states have. Like you say, people have to suppress sides of them that are pretty innocent, to the point of hurting themselves and their families. Also the fact that Athia's faith thinks women that have bigger tits are inherently bad, because Athia is herself flat and Isha had bigger tits. We are only getting snippets about these things, but Athia and her followers are not really just the good guys, considering how Isha and her followers has been persecuted. Yes Isha went behind Athia's back and fucked with her husband, but that itself doesn't necessarily justify everything that happened to Isha after it.
I don't think they practice the believe of flat chest are justice... see Natasha while it is the tainted holy water that causes her change Pervert Francis... I mean pater... is quiet overjoyed about her change and thinks that more people will pray to the goddess hopeing for a growth spurt on their chests

Reactions: HentaiKami

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
Since when Athia is against lust?
For what I know, she is against the actions that can be inmoral or "artificial" made that tends to lust, like Isha is doing right now. She is not against people fucking each other or someone being with 3-6 women.
Isha, on the other hand, is taking direct and artificial actions that turns things on her own benefit.Not letting humans being humans.

Reactions: weezal

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Since when Athia is against lust?
For what I know, she is against the actions that can be inmoral or "artificial" made that tends to lust, like Isha is doing right now. She is not against people fucking each other or someone being with 3-6 women.
Isha, on the other hand, is taking direct and artificial actions that turns things on her own benefit.Not letting humans being humans.
Actually no... Athia considers lust a distracting effect on mortals while she agrees to procreation she doesn't consider sex as a fun activity to be morality fine.
Isha said herself, while she CAN affect the lust of mortals she doesn't controll all lust... she plays michiefs every now and than but in general she was like the other gods leaving mortals to themselfes.
On the Love past Athia admits that she never loved Uldar either and consideres herself a prude and hypocrate in hindsight

weezal

Jul 5, 2022
Corruption isn't makeing someone doing something against their will but bending their morale compass to be more agreeable to their own desires.
An exhibitionist that always wears clothes since society doesn't agree to their kink will become willingly to expose herself in order to live their kink instead of fearing social oppression.

I don't think they practice the believe of flat chest are justice... see Natasha while it is the tainted holy water that causes her change Pervert Francis... I mean pater... is quiet overjoyed about her change and thinks that more people will pray to the goddess hopeing for a growth spurt on their chests

Tha corruption definitely changes them though like with the baron of Kirlic’s daughter. Originally extremely loyal to her boyfriend but the corruption takes that. The change is against their will and they didn’t chose it.

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
Actually no... Athia considers lust a distracting effect on mortals while she agrees to procreation she doesn't consider sex as a fun activity to be morality fine.
Isha said herself, while she CAN affect the lust of mortals she doesn't controll all lust... she plays michiefs every now and than but in general she was like the other gods leaving mortals to themselfes.
On the Love past Athia admits that she never loved Uldar either and consideres herself a prude and hypocrate in hindsight
That's what I mean, she is not against lust, she considers it a distraction, but if she was against all these, she wouldn't make the sisters take a dildo in their ass to get her bless.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Evangelion-01

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
I didn't go very far in the Athia's route yet (I just did the maid dress), but honestly from what I could see she's not exactly portrayed as a better person than Isha, but as a spoiled woman, who's using her husband and who's absolutely ruthless when in a position of power.

Regarding corruption, I think up to a certain point it just removes some inhibitions the characters had due to their very conservative education. It only becomes borderline brainwashing from a certain point on (even if I still believe it's something they have inside them, their own perverted part).

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
That's what I mean, she is not against lust, she considers it a distraction, but if she was against all these, she wouldn't make the sisters take a dildo in their ass to get her bless.
I mean, there doesn't necessarily have to be anything sexual in the whole buttplug blessing thingy, it might be more of a this thing will cause you discomfort and pain so you are more worthy of the blessing when you succeed in your task. Just like Catholic priests and monks used to flagellate themselves, but in this case doing it without necessarily causing any permanent injuries or infections on the holy maidens skin, since beauty was one of the big things how Athia, Isha and Uldar managed to convince the orc women to switch worshipping them.

Reactions: Evangelion-01
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes