Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Oooo that's a cool idea! The MC is training against me and loses and so Lyvia realizes what a shmuck he is and congratulates me through sex.
unless you'll have to face Lyvia and the Mercanerys first and for most of the time I suppose... there is also a chance that you are not placed in MCs bootcamp and instead in the Orc invested Calans Rest where the Orcs entertain themselfes with ripping the training dummies apart :devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: Grayking666

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Oooo that's a cool idea! The MC is training against me and loses and so Lyvia realizes what a shmuck he is and congratulates me through sex.
I’ll rather have you as an eternal voyeur but sure, let the mercenaries also join.

But you know what would be cool?
Special mercenaries!
They can either be bangable or have specific abilities in the map.

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
unless you'll have to face Lyvia and the Mercanerys first and for most of the time I suppose... there is also a chance that you are not placed in MCs bootcamp and instead in the Orc invested Calans Rest where the Orcs entertain themselfes with ripping the training dummies apart :devilish:
OOOOOO and then Maui leaves Gurtak and realizes she needs some Dummy Thicc Dick

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
I’ll rather have you as an eternal voyeur but sure, let the mercenaries also join.

Special mercenaries!
And NTR friendly too.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018

Special mercenaries!
Lyvia said this pretty early in her Quest... a female Soldier, let alone Captain is something impossible. In the Vale Military service/Careers are soley male based, she was allowed to become a Captain in Arenfield only as it is a godforsaken village at the borders surrounded by wilderness and enemies.
So bangable mercs? No, since Chyos already said "not gay man".
Ronya COULD be a special character eventually though.
OOOOOO and then Maui leaves Gurtak and realizes she needs some Dummy Thicc Dick
Wrong base man... you know I talk of the base with the buff grey Orcs with no female for miles

• Sad
Reactions: zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
And NTR friendly too.
Oh yeah, they read NTR doujins everyday and are friendly and they love to get cucked
Lyvia said this pretty early in her Quest... a female Soldier, let alone Captain is something impossible. In the Vale Military service/Careers are soley male based, she was allowed to become a Captain in Arenfield only as it is a godforsaken village at the borders surrounded by wilderness and enemies.

Wrong base man... you know I talk of the base with the buff grey Orcs with no female for miles
Ronia…. “Eventually”

• Yay, new update!

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
What we really need is another icon to manage. We have Hunger and Sleep, now we need bathroom. Think about it, you're bladder gets full and then you end up pissing your pants. Hilarity ensues, "EVERYONE DISLKES THAT."

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017

Incorrect, with me there, they will need more orcs to guard me.

Grayking666

Oct 22, 2017
What we need are more animations in game though. Think about it. You completed a quest and the MC starts flossing. Tia Dabs, Lyvia hits the Quan, Giron does the truffle shuffle, Dasan does the Dougie, The orcs all do the Pretty girls Walk Like This dance.

• Haha
Reactions: zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
What we need are more animations in game though. Think about it. You completed a quest and the MC starts flossing. Tia Dabs, Lyvia hits the Quan, Giron does the truffle shuffle, Dasan does the Dougie, The orcs all do the Pretty girls Walk Like This dance.
Don’t forget John moonwalking while smithing

• Red Heart

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
If that's how you view it then that's fine.
I view it as Grayking666 stalling for Chyos long awaited return.
Which it will be marvelous, him returning from vacation with a tan a sun hat, and probably some sea shells opening the thread and going: “WHAT THE FU-“

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
I have some kind of bug. A while ago I made the women in Rumah village "free for all". One thing I was aiming for was a threesome scene with Tia. At first I noticed she just fucked the random native in the evening as expected, and then I did the anal quest to be able to join in. But suddenly, she doesn't do anything anymore in the evening (even if I don't touch her), so I can't make that threesome scene with MC happen. I tried having the girls stop entertaining the men then making them do it again, confirming in the dialogue that Tia would participate. But once again, despite that it doesn't work for her anymore (the other girls do).
Any idea of what could have happened ?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I have some kind of bug. A while ago I made the women in Rumah village "free for all". One thing I was aiming for was a threesome scene with Tia. At first I noticed she just fucked the random native in the evening as expected, and then I did the anal quest to be able to join in. But suddenly, she doesn't do anything anymore in the evening (even if I don't touch her), so I can't make that threesome scene with MC happen. I tried having the girls stop entertaining the men then making them do it again, confirming in the dialogue that Tia would participate. But once again, despite that it doesn't work for her anymore (the other girls do).
Any idea of what could have happened ?
I would consider one of her latest Bonus scenes to be the cause... nowadays you need to sleep in your tent with her for several days and tell her you are to tired to get frisky with... eventually her frustration will take over and she'll look for other Options... but that takes atleast 3-5 days as far as I remember

Reactions: fabulous007

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
I would consider one of her latest Bonus scenes to be the cause... nowadays you need to sleep in your tent with her for several days and tell her you are to tired to get frisky with... eventually her frustration will take over and she'll look for other Options... but that takes atleast 3-5 days as far as I remember
I'll try (poor girl I feel like I'm pushing her now), but usually when I say I'm tired she just fucks me later during the night (no choice).

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes