Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Every fight is auto-resolved once you out-level the foe. So long as you put a little effort into leveling, then you never have to fight again. I am at point now that I just bump into Brigands and they vanish instantly, no combat. *poof* everything dies.
well that's if you activate auto combat, though that comes with several demerrits aswell, I normally play with it turned off.

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
well that's if you activate auto combat, though that comes with several demerrits aswell, I normally play with it turned off.
I find it quite convenient personally, I only turn it off quickly if I want some energy (with Gwen's spells). What are the cons aside from losing a few hps ?

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Less Exp, less drops and no chance to practice Magic which raises int and witchery by 2 Levels each
Since no one asked for mah opinion on this matter, I’ll drop it nonetheless!

I like combat in this game, it is engaging, a slow progression from nobody to someone enough skilled to take down trained swordsmen, and mobs don’t feel like your random enemies that pop up in rpgs because the game needs smaller mobs, they exist for a purpose in the world.

Although said this praises I still feel like the combat is the mostly affected by the working progress of the game.
Overleveled opponents, quests that end in an heartbeat for you being OP and autobattles pulverizing enemies not because you slowlygrew, but because finished all content between an update and another you basically grinded to death everything and now you are wandering aimlessly.

Therefore a rework is needed every X number of updates, and we need more dungeons and mobs MOAR gameplay!
Yeah that’s my message, fuck everything, fuck sex, moar rpg elements.
Thanks for coming to my Ted talk

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
Less Exp, less drops and no chance to practice Magic which raises int and witchery by 2 Levels each
I didn't realize you could increases 2 talents just by throwing spells, I guess I'll spam them when I can then.
The exp and drop doesn't seem to be a big deal against very weak enemies though, imho.

Thanks for coming to my Ted talk
Now that you mention it I wish there were stronger bosses, with different musics and shit.
Dunno about the new dungeons. A few would be fine, but to many would be bothersome (I need to finish Chrono Trigger for the 10th time, I'm a busy man).
Especially since this game has to be often replayed from the beginning by those following the updates closely.

Last edited:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I didn't realize you could increases 2 talents just by throwing spells, I guess I'll spam them when I can then.
The exp and drop doesn't seem to be a big deal against very weak enemies though, imho.

Now that you mention it I wish there were stronger bosses, with different musics and shit.
Dunno about the new dungeons. A few would be fine, but to many would be bothersome (I need to finish Chrono Trigger for the 10th time, I'm a busy man).
Especially since this game has to be often replayed from the beginning by those following the updates closely.
I love bosses, the game needs indeed some new boss fights, and secret boss fights!
Finding a purple angry orc hidden in the swamp or Thomas most certain battle can be well addition.
For music, Chyos just needs to swim in the big catalogue or free royalty music the internet has to offer, he likes a specific composer, (the one credited in the game).
Dungeons in Chyos game tho are small, with details and few enemies, look at the cult base or the mine, rather quick levels that can be finished in different ways.

RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017
There was a point when I was under-leveled, and I desperately wanted a healer character in the party. Eventually I just spammed crafting healing potions. Now that I am OP, not a concern anymore. Maybe this is the intended direction with Mira eventually. I could see her turning into a Healbot. Would be interesting to have her around when I am railing Tia's mom in the woods. lol

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
There was a point when I was under-leveled, and I desperately wanted a healer character in the party. Eventually I just spammed crafting healing potions. Now that I am OP, not a concern anymore. Maybe this is the intended direction with Mira eventually. I could see her turning into a Healbot. Would be interesting to have her around when I am railing Tia's mom in the woods. lol
Don't forget our own thief Bianca or our Black mage Sabrina though, we got enough Chars with Classical RPG classes already... they just won't join our Party :cautious: :cry:

RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017
Don't forget our own thief Bianca or our Black mage Sabrina though, we got enough Chars with Classical RPG classes already... they just won't join our Party :cautious: :cry:
I could even see Ophilia being a companion toon. Was it Dragon Quest 4 or 5 that had the entire chapter where MC was a merchant. I loved that one. You fought slimes and stuff, and if you got a herb as a random loot drop. You then added it to your stores wares and sold it for 20% more than if you sold it to a store anywhere else. And for some reason people bought it, so you made cash from it. Remember I enjoyed that novelty mechanic. Trying to reach the 25000 gold needed to payoff family debt or something like that.

Anyway, point being I could see Ophilia being a companion too. Give her a horse whip maybe. Her presence in party reduces all store prices by 5% or some other passive benefit. Could work. And of course there is Natasha. She could be an interesting one, depending on which god you choose to have her worship. She could have some heals and/or some random selection of pain based spells. Raaisha could be a hunter, using bows. Maui could be added as a barbarian type.

Lots of options.

And Ophilia does have story link to Krilic and that whole quest plot about her father and everything. So having her tag along as companion would simplify the story aspects in that city. Though I do wish there was a healbot. :)

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I could even see Ophilia being a companion toon. Was it Dragon Quest 4 or 5 that had the entire chapter where MC was a merchant. I loved that one. You fought slimes and stuff, and if you got a herb as a random loot drop. You then added it to your stores wares and sold it for 20% more than if you sold it to a store anywhere else. And for some reason people bought it, so you made cash from it. Remember I enjoyed that novelty mechanic. Trying to reach the 25000 gold needed to payoff family debt or something like that.

Anyway, point being I could see Ophilia being a companion too. Give her a horse whip maybe. Her presence in party reduces all store prices by 5% or some other passive benefit. Could work. And of course there is Natasha. She could be an interesting one, depending on which god you choose to have her worship. She could have some heals and/or some random selection of pain based spells.

Lots of options.
In one of the GBA Fire Emblem titles you could recruit a merchant to the gang which would provide supplies and weapons to your team if theirs broke or you needed a different Element, etc. It felt a bit strange at times but it came in handy quiet alot in the later Levels... so maybe let her handle the cart MC build and stuff it full of supplies... she can make some deals on the trip for herself to rebuild her families fortune by sticking around.

RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017
In one of the GBA Fire Emblem titles you could recruit a merchant to the gang which would provide supplies and weapons to your team if theirs broke or you needed a different Element, etc. It felt a bit strange at times but it came in handy quiet alot in the later Levels... so maybe let her handle the cart MC build and stuff it full of supplies... she can make some deals on the trip for herself to rebuild her families fortune by sticking around.
Or she could go the whole Final Fantasy 7 route, where Ophilia whores herself out with sexual favors to rich merchant for intel.

1677174540598.png

RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017
Hey I am just throwing it out there. Not that I am trying to start this debate again. But we know the NTR crowd will want this. So having this bone there. Maybe Kate, Ophilia could be on the offering to rich merchant. I could do without it, but I could see this be a quest implemented eventually. And the NTR folks would be happy. Of course, there needs to be other ways to resolve the quest. Maybe use sleepwine (very under utilized item) and drug him, then use your Thievery sneak to get thru mansion past guards, maybe have chance to use that backstab ability i've never once used.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Hey I am just throwing it out there. Not that I am trying to start this debate again. But we know the NTR crowd will want this. So having this bone there. Maybe Kate, Ophilia could be on the offering to rich merchant. I could do without it, but I could see this be a quest implemented eventually. And the NTR folks would be happy. Of course, there needs to be other ways to resolve the quest. Maybe use sleepwine (very under utilized item) and drug him, then use your Thievery sneak to get thru mansion past guards, maybe have chance to use that backstab ability i've never once used.
Honestly there is a far easier way to make Ophilia the next cuck Queen... make her take over the Inn and than turn it into a Brothel... will definately bring more coin aswell

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Honestly there is a far easier way to make Ophilia the next cuck Queen... make her take over the Inn and than turn it into a Brothel... will definately bring more coin aswell
Shush Eva!
Don’t give ideas to the patrons down on discord!
The walls have eyes and ears lmao

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Shush Eva!
Don’t give ideas to the patrons down on discord!
The walls have eyes and ears lmao
You don't think that was the whole idea of Chyos when he made Ophilia become a waitres with a dream of becomeing the Inn owner?
I mean on the Vanilla Part she'd have to find another way to improve the Inn and increase profit... but this whole setup was perfect for that scenario

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
You don't think that was the whole idea of Chyos when he made Ophilia become a waitres with a dream of becomeing the Inn owner?
I mean on the Vanilla Part she'd have to find another way to improve the Inn and increase profit... but this whole setup was perfect for that scenario
I thought her story was about a girl that rises from being a cheap waitress dressed as an whore to become an inn owner, when Chyos came also dropped some info remember?
I think her destiny is either remain a waitress or own the inn.
… But yeah you are right, I was foolish

RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017
Maybe next update will bring us a Ophilia and Kate threesome. Since you fuck in the same room already. Seems logical.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I thought her story was about a girl that rises from being a cheap waitress dressed as an whore to become an inn owner, when Chyos came also dropped some info remember?
I think her destiny is either remain a waitress or own the inn.
… But yeah you are right, I was foolish
thinking abit about this there are some ways to improve the Inn and combine it with different Chars... for example on both routes... add a massage parlor (hire Anya), on NTR path she provide "happy endings"
a Strip club, not much different from their current danceing... offer lap dances for NTR path.
MC has to rebuild the Inn abit, maybe expand the ground plan move the bar closer to the kitchen and add some isolated chambers for more private parties... add a massage room to the second floor and buy better beds from Roderick.
Maybe ask Verena/Frisha to design new outfits as a work uniform and expand to a 3rd floor for more guestrooms (maybe VIP rooms)

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes